Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop, Bounty - page 3. (Read 6689 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 18, 2020, 10:00:21 AM
Are you guys thinking about add NFS protocol?
Activity: 14
October 18, 2020, 09:16:28 AM
I believe this project is in the hands of its experts. Bull is one of the best project to invest in.

Without hesitation it is one of the best projects of the year, I really want to invest in the platform, and wait until the end of the year to see a lot of profits
October 18, 2020, 08:12:18 AM
hello guys a question What is the reason why the price of the BULL coin is going up makes me curious and why its market price growth in exchange and markets

It goes up because of the great work that the admin of the coin is doing, and everyone trusts in this project and that is why it gives investors confidence by giving the currency so much
October 18, 2020, 07:46:31 AM
I believe this project is in the hands of its experts. Bull is one of the best project to invest in.

agree with you friend, it seems to me an excellent project that is going to revolutionize the world of cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 1064
October 18, 2020, 05:20:32 AM
October 18, 2020, 12:08:35 AM
hello guys a question What is the reason why the price of the BULL coin is going up makes me curious and why its market price growth in exchange and markets

friend because it is having a great impact and the creator of the coin is doing an excellent job with the investment platform and people see that and decide to trust the coin
Activity: 6
October 17, 2020, 10:51:51 PM
October 17, 2020, 10:48:16 PM

Is it in your possibilities to help aquatic animals? I have seen that because of the contamination of humans many aquatic animals die because of the plastic, and it would not be wrong to contribute against that
I think that they will help all wild animals in general, whether they are water or land or air, I think it is aimed at all
October 17, 2020, 09:22:53 PM
If any world organization that protects animals wants to contribute to your cause, how would they do? , in case in the future we look for people to help save animals?
October 17, 2020, 08:09:37 PM

Is it in your possibilities to help aquatic animals? I have seen that because of the contamination of humans many aquatic animals die because of the plastic, and it would not be wrong to contribute against that
October 17, 2020, 07:58:27 PM
What do you think is special about your currency? Why do you think it will be worth 50k in the future?

This coin in the short time it has taken has shown me that it is worth a lot and that it is a serious project, and I think it will exceed 50k
October 17, 2020, 05:21:11 PM

now with the rise of the NFT do you think at some point to release something NFT?

This is super interesting and it would be very good to have some BULL collectibles, this whole NFT system is very interesting
October 17, 2020, 04:01:06 PM
What do you think is special about your currency? Why do you think it will be worth 50k in the future?
October 17, 2020, 03:58:13 PM

now with the rise of the NFT do you think at some point to release something NFT?
October 17, 2020, 03:13:24 PM
Hopefully the currency is listed in binance, this would help the project too much because it is one of the exchanges with the highest volume, what do you think?

Everything comes little by little, and this project has shown us that it is serious and the price always goes up, in a short time we will see it placed in the best exchanges you will see

Yes, I know, this currency is rising too much and in a short time, but my doubt is that it makes a special currency to enter binance?
October 17, 2020, 02:05:42 PM
Hopefully the currency is listed in binance, this would help the project too much because it is one of the exchanges with the highest volume, what do you think?

Everything comes little by little, and this project has shown us that it is serious and the price always goes up, in a short time we will see it placed in the best exchanges you will see
October 17, 2020, 01:49:27 PM
October 17, 2020, 12:08:06 PM
You could add a channel in one of your social networks in which you talk about animals it would be great and where you have the channel photos of animals it would be a chat in which people would enter and talk about animals and bitcoin at the same time.

Hey, I think it's a good idea, also on that channel, people who post real things about their pets and also help them would be great
This would be great, so they could help pets too, but only those that really need help, there will always be bad-intentioned people
October 17, 2020, 11:51:07 AM
You could add a channel in one of your social networks in which you talk about animals it would be great and where you have the channel photos of animals it would be a chat in which people would enter and talk about animals and bitcoin at the same time.

Hey, I think it's a good idea, also on that channel, people who post real things about their pets and also help them would be great
Activity: 6
October 17, 2020, 09:32:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: