Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop, Bounty - page 4. (Read 6689 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 17, 2020, 09:01:51 AM
Do you think that it is still time to buy more? or can I put up with the ones I already have?
dev promises a price of 0.0005 btc for the new year, so I think we should buy))
Yeah everyone buy as much as you can also you can increase your coins with shared mn.

I think better to put her on the new platform to earn more money with all this and help the animals at the same time

My wish is also to be able to invest but I want the middle plan and I need to gather even more BULLS for that, but hey is in my goals
Activity: 14
October 17, 2020, 08:35:29 AM
Do you think that it is still time to buy more? or can I put up with the ones I already have?
Yeah everyone buy as much as you can also you can increase your coins with shared mn.

I think better to put her on the new platform to earn more money with all this and help the animals at the same time
copper member
Activity: 1064
October 17, 2020, 07:56:30 AM
October 17, 2020, 06:03:26 AM

I agree with him, you should buy and invest with all the coins you can, bull is growing and when you least expect it, it will pass 50k of satochis, so take advantage and invest well
Activity: 19
October 17, 2020, 05:18:18 AM
October 17, 2020, 04:37:01 AM
October 17, 2020, 03:55:58 AM
admin should you create a channel in discord so that we can all send suggestions to improve the server that you create?
the channel has existed for a long time! here is the link https://discord.gg/ccBuCX9

thanks friend now I see that if it existed, I did not know thank you very much for the help

It was always in full view of everyone hahaha, you had to look a little better
October 17, 2020, 02:14:22 AM
admin should you create a channel in discord so that we can all send suggestions to improve the server that you create?
the channel has existed for a long time! here is the link https://discord.gg/ccBuCX9

thanks friend now I see that if it existed, I did not know thank you very much for the help
Activity: 19
October 17, 2020, 01:12:05 AM
October 17, 2020, 12:15:59 AM
Cant wait to see bull reach 50k sat

I also want to sell at that price, I have accumulated all my earned coins plus the ones I have bought
October 16, 2020, 11:11:34 PM

Does anyone know how long a transaction lasts for an exchange? How long does it take for the coins to arrive?

That's depends of the exchange I used atomars and was a good trade, take just 20 minutes and sometimes that depends of the exchange

Thanks for answering friend, it is that I had gone from crex24 to the desktop wallet and everything went well but I returned to send and it took a long time
October 16, 2020, 10:12:55 PM

yeah me too bro, i buy alot of bull on 9 k of satochis
copper member
Activity: 1064
October 16, 2020, 09:03:16 PM
October 16, 2020, 07:21:01 PM

Does anyone know how long a transaction lasts for an exchange? How long does it take for the coins to arrive?

That's depends of the exchange I used atomars and was a good trade, take just 20 minutes and sometimes that depends of the exchange
October 16, 2020, 06:10:25 PM
October 16, 2020, 05:00:47 PM
good day a suggestion can add a post of what part of world is more affect in kill animals and who can me Help a then a channel of discord whit activitys? of animals in dangers...

It is a good idea, but I feel that in most of the planet all animals are mistreated and unfairly killed, so it is very difficult to see which part is most affected, I hope that we can really help most of them to be saved
Activity: 6
October 16, 2020, 04:36:55 PM
good day a suggestion can add a post of what part of world is more affect in kill animals and who can me Help a then a channel of discord whit activitys? of animals in dangers...
October 16, 2020, 04:08:18 PM
Excelent idea that about created a chat channel about the investing platform, that's a good new!

excellent initiative the truth if that channel was very necessary I see many people asking questions around here that can be answered faster there

Yes that is really necessary, is great that we can speak about all our question and know everything in interactive place
October 16, 2020, 03:06:35 PM
Excelent idea that about created a chat channel about the investing platform, that's a good new!

excellent initiative the truth if that channel was very necessary I see many people asking questions around here that can be answered faster there

I agree with you, this will help people with more doubts than others, and that some of us do not know, the admin will answer them more easily
October 16, 2020, 02:01:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: