Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ? - page 4. (Read 10531 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 4
I don't share your sentiments.. I have had friends who made large amounts from social media bounties ..its all about building ones social media profile first before embarking on this campaigns..I think the good old days of airdrop are long gone
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
it is easier to join Airdrop than social media bounty, but in my opinion the results of both are equally low and I do not join in airdrop or bounty social media, currently joining airdrop is also quite difficult because of KYC, and is very risky in filling KYC for airdrop because there are a lot of project scams right now
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
It all depends on how the airdrop is given out these days. Some airdrops are given on stake based and then the amount to be earned is determined by the number of participants that joined the airdrop. In situations where the amount is fixed, airdrops are by far better than social campaigns that have a lot of cheaters participating to share the same amount of pool with someone who is being honest with just only one account. This is the reason why I have stooped social campaigns because those cheater have many followers and take all the necessary stakes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Yes, obviously in my opinion Airdrop is more profitable in the social media bounty, I myself have experienced it within a month I joined a number of Airdrops which has made a big advantage compared to Social Media bounties.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Social media bounties will go through the calculation of stakes and the number of tokens we get depend on that. As for the airdrops will give the fixed number of tokens as they promised and this makes sense why airdrop is profitable.
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
for the airdrop maker it is an effective way to increase telegram members and also followers / likes on their social media, because they know that airdrop participants are very much and enthusiastic.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

This is my opinion why airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty

Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

Social Media Bounty makes more post than Airdrop

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Most of newbie always join Social Media Bounty

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.

Compared to tasks, then you are right because airdrops are free and you practically do nothing in most cases to get the free coins. But irrespective of the project and condition, social media bounties are worth the while especially if one has a large follower base
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
Not really, I prefer to do social media bounties from airdrop, because most airdrop are rigged by participants and make the price fall
Activity: 938
You have a point but I also wanted to state that it depends on the bounty and airdrops you participate. There are airdrops that offer a decent amount to each participant and also there are bounties that are worth to put effort because it's profitable when you get the rewards already.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I don’t think, for airdrop, you at least need your own community, which you will register using your referral links, otherwise you will receive $ 1–2.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
If we are indeed lucky in getting airdrop then of course we are very lucky because we do not spend too much of our time to get coins. We get these coins or tokens for free. But when compared to the bounty social media campaign, I don't see that airdrop is more profitable. If we work on a social media campaign with full sincerity and according to the rules, I am sure we will get tokens or coins that are bigger than those distributed by airdrop.
Activity: 588
I think you're mistaken. Airdrop is a very fraudulent tool. Most of the projects that use this marketing ploy are scammers.

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Do both at the same time. Take note that both of them pays less because there are a lot of participants. They only require mininal task compared to other bounties, so why not do both.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
If bounty managers only give quality bounty hunters chance to participate rather than account farmers, social media bounties will earn more but unfortunately most BMs look for quantity which results in decreased reward for every participant.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
You have a point. Before I always joined on social media campaign such as facebook and twitter but due to lots of participants joining. The rewards are often low due to massive members of the social campaign. Airdrop is also good but there is a chance to get a high reward in bounty cause theyve used stake system. In dealing with campaign always pick a shorter period with decent amount. This way, you'll not waste long time on some campaign that have very long working time.
For me it means both of it is good. Between airdrop or social media bounty we are not limited to pick it and as long it not take our time, maybe join both is good. Because more project that we joined, more chance we get a  good coin for free.
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
I agree that I think airdrop at this time is quite good because there is always a new airdrop every day with a fairly large estimate, and for social media there are too many people in my opinion and also not all use fixed payments, only based on stake and if using automatic stake Participants with a total of almost thousands will get little if all participants are diligent in pursuing stake.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
for social media in my opinion, not all are bad, in some bounties there are also many who offer bounty social media with a special amount of allocations and of course there are also some bounties that are devoted to social media and of course the pay can reach tens of dollars or more, but for airdrop there are also many which offer tens of dollars easily but most must pass kyc that I see a lot, so social media bounty is not always bad.
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
i believed that you ever come back to this thread, you will be satisfy with the answers given here. airdrops are useless unless you have downliners willing to sign whenever you join register but if you have none. forget airdrops. better do bounty and the best option in bounty is articles.
Activity: 1064
I disagree with you, airdrop is waste of time, if you join a reasonable social media bounty, it's absolutely far profitable than airdrop, from my own experience with airdrop, i don't think it's better than social media bounty. It was 2017 airdrop was really profitable but now it's waste of time.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
If you have a lot of time then it's better to do it all at once and that will give you more interesting benefits, but what is more decisive is the project you are following.
Pages:
Jump to: