Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ? - page 9. (Read 10531 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 2
Yes, even though is not all airdrop that pay better. Most of the social bounty nowadays is just like wasting of money  and wasting time, because you can't do just one social bounty campaign and get more reward
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I think this can not be compared, because in airdrop and bounty, the profit received depends on 2 factors.
1) How Much money has been allocated.
2) How Many people participate.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
but for profitable airdrop social media is 2/10 for airdrop campaign, as we know untill today still many shittoken are created for collecting and camuflage in airdrop campaign
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
It depends to you, for me bounty is still better cause I'm not type who keep looking for refferal.
I'm too lazy doing that.
And socmed isn't always give you penny,it still depends on how much participants there and some luck too.
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

This is my opinion why airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty

Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

Social Media Bounty makes more post than Airdrop

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Most of newbie always join Social Media Bounty

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.

You said "Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty". However, an airdrop in essence should not have any kind of task. That's why it is named airdrop, not a bounty campaign.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Please, I will like to see that airdrop that is more profitable than social media in bounty. I don't see the possibility of such with airdrops of these days giving peanuts as rewards.
I also want to see the development of the good airdrops but unfortunately, the reality slaps us harder than ever in the bear market. Airdrop tokens are not good for spending time with the Google surveys from my experience.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Please, I will like to see that airdrop that is more profitable than social media in bounty. I don't see the possibility of such with airdrops of these days giving peanuts as rewards.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Social media bounties sux now, that's true. You reward is too small compared with your efforts. Airdrops sometimes give you nothing, but they are very easy to participate in at least.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.
everything need good time and this statement is also like that we don't get all the time the prophet only we have to wait for sometimes to to make it profitable this is the right way more than getting sudden profits.
I don't want to wait for getting the 3$ worth token years. The airdrop campaigns are consumption of time and time is a very limited asset in human life. Social media rewards are less than normal bounty campaigns and  I don't want to be part of it.
Activity: 457
Merit: 103

If you feel social media bounties are paid less then I suggest you to join the bounty0x platform . They allocate a fair amount of tokens for each post or share of social media.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Most of these airdrops are a scam, there are only a few legit one. If you participate a lot of them then only one or two would be profitable for you but most of them are either useless or a scam.
In fact, it's hard to identify an airdrop whether they are waste of time or worths to join but in bounty, if you do some precious and hardworking analysis, you can easily find out whether the project is scam or legitimate.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
Probably especially if the project is good and has a lot of users joining the bounty program. The higher the volume of social media.bounty participants hen the higher the chance that social.media.bounty hunting will not be profitable anymore.

It will just look.that all of them the users joining.bounty are poor but they acknowledging the setting use of  o
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
Social Media bounty has always and will always be more profitable than airdrop anytime and anywhere provided we don't compare different project, campaigns must be judged base on a single project payment for airdroppers and bounty hunters. Although an airdrop could take 15mins or less to complete depending on the task involved as compared to bounty hunting. Bounty is very stressful and more rewarding for a successful project.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
The reward system and the amount of reward you get differs. There are some bounties where a lot more is allocated for social media bounty, while airdrop just get meagre amount.
I stopped participating in airdrop because the rewards are nothing to write about. I could not sell any of them on exchange, owing to the fact that they do not worth it.
I would rather be selective while participating in social media bounty, than participate in airdrop.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32

everything need good time and this statement is also like that we don't get all the time the prophet only we have to wait for sometimes to to make it profitable this is the right way more than getting sudden profits.
Activity: 840
Airdrop hunting can be profitable and nonprofitable for many but the truth is you won't know the answer until you try it out, sometimes you unexpectedly get huge gains from airdrops and most times too low to none, so it's in fact same as bounties too I don't see reason not trying it out

Most airdrop right now are worthless because the price very low. Its better to join in social media bounty and earn more token. Most airdrop give small amount of token and i think its not worthed if we doing KYC to earn airdrop
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Airdrop hunting can be profitable and nonprofitable for many but the truth is you won't know the answer until you try it out, sometimes you unexpectedly get huge gains from airdrops and most times too low to none, so it's in fact same as bounties too I don't see reason not trying it out
Activity: 966
Merit: 111

Doing both is absolutely the best, but if we look at how many coins can we get, id rather focused on airdrops, because in social media campaign you can have lots of competitors, that is why less stakes or tokens we can get.
It's better to participate in both of them is very very good  Cheesy Cheesy if you have to compare the income of these two programs. If people are able to participate in airdrop and bounty (social media) then do it. If you focus on airdrop, of course it's already very good, try to do a bounty of social media again. so that you get more profit.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

Doing both is absolutely the best, but if we look at how many coins can we get, id rather focused on airdrops, because in social media campaign you can have lots of competitors, that is why less stakes or tokens we can get.
No. Airdrop is not profitable than bounty but sometimes social media bounty is more profitable than airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: