Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ? - page 7. (Read 10531 times)

Activity: 407
Merit: 3
For now, the gift of social media is more profitable. Although there are more social media gifts like Facebook, Twitter, and telegram. In my opinion, Airdrop is riskier because there are many Airdrop coins that have no selling points.
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
the result of the gift of social media is very small because of the small allocations and many participants it is not worth the task per week, and only a few projects can provide satisfactory results, I don't think all airdrop has a big advantage many of them are only worth a few cents.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
More complicated tasks must be paid accordingly, perhaps with too many social bounty participants so that payments are small and depend on the number of tokens available
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I don't get it why people still doing social media bounty. It makes no sense both for the project to offer one and for bounty hunters to participate.

The projects will only get advertisments for their token sale spammed to Facebook groups and follow-back twitter-users that were only created for this purpose. And because most of the social media bounty is done by bots (at least that's what I am thinking) there are always thousands of participants. So the individual reward one bounty hunter gets is next to nothing.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Bounties weekly payments varies from 5$ to 20$ for junior members and airdrops varies too but you there are good ones that pays from 50$ to 100$ plus if you can do KYC though and all the same you might not even get your tokens from either bounties or airdrops ,its all about risk taking
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
For example I participated in dipchain airdrop and they have bounty to but guess what they want to pay bounty hunters 6$ per week and airdrop is x3 of that ,I think some airdrops are just better than bounties reward
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
For my experience, airdrop for most of erc20 project is just a loss of time. only 1 project on 200 can have a sense there..
a little added, some of my ideas a few days ago joined an airdrop program, unfortunately, not the free tokens they got. but it was banned for 5 days because it was considered a spammer by the moderator. it further strengthens my judgment that the airdrop is so worthless and full of risks.
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
I think that social media is more profitable than airdrops because airdrops have little token tokens and airdrops are too big token so small allocation in airdrops is due to the fact that multiple users use multiple accounts and to avoid the dump price there are airdrops also because the small token is cheap but the price is expensive even so it goes too far with airdrops so be careful too much like airdrops because not all of it is legit with scam also airdrops and your altcoins can be stolen from your wallet because there are many hackers and scammers in airdrops.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Maybe before 2017 a lot of Airdrops was able to make enough money. And the gift of social media can also make a lot of money. But after entering 2018 the results of the two projects experienced a very sharp decline. But in my opinion, the best until now is the gift of social media.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
When you see in every spreadsheet bounty, why every member join social media bounty always get low rewards ?
But in Airdrop their rewards is enough for their task.

I see in bounty group there are many people who join social media bounty rewards is under airdrop rewards.
$1.8 for do facebook bounty but every member who join airdrop get $5. Is enough for bounty who always do task every weeks ?

This is my opinion why airdrop is more profitable than social media bounty

Task for Airdrop is easy than Social Media Bounty

In Airdrop, you only need to join their official page and join form. In Social Media Bounty, you must create,share and like their official page. Most of Social Media bounty must share 5 post and create 2 post.

Social Media Bounty makes more post than Airdrop

To join Social Media Bounty you must make Proff of Authentication then send your bounty report every week. But Airdrop is simple than Bounty, you only create Proff of Authentication

Most of newbie always join Social Media Bounty

Every newbie who try bounty, always join social media. If that bounty is only 4-6 weeks, their rewards is enough about their task. But if in bounty is 8-16 weeks. Social Media Bounty user is more do task and their rewards is too low.
not forever, because we cannot fix fees on every bounty that exists. sometimes Airdrop does make a lot of money, but social media bounty can also generate a lot of income. It all depends on us, whether we can choose the right bounty projects or not. as long as we can choose the right project bounty, in that case we also have the opportunity to get better results.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
Both of them are really good but I will always choose airdrop over bounty. They required minimal tasks and the number of token and per referral is known ahead. Many bounties will fail to meet the softcap and eventually abandoned the project. with airdrop, you only need few minutes or hours to complete all tasks while social media bounties takes months with hard work
Activity: 392
For my experience, airdrop for most of erc20 project is just a loss of time. only 1 project on 200 can have a sense there..
And then if you're lucky you will pay more than $ 5 , airdrop is definitely already a thing of the past , and the bounty is also suitable I think it is better not to do them
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
I agree with you, i see now airdrop is always do kyc and whitelist. Its take a long time to check our kyc is Approved.
But its no problem if there have refferal bonus and you success invite new users to register with your link.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
It would be beneficial to wait couple of days, observing the bounty sheet and watch the number of people joining the social media campaigns. On this basis you could decide if its worth to join or not. But usually the payment of social media bounty is significantly higher than with most of airdrops, even if you dont have an insane amount of followers.

Most of the time Social Media Bounties don't have any major requirements that limit people participants, The same reason why there are thousands of Social media participants on a single bounty campaigns making your pay cut smaller from the bounty pool. Not to mention the amount of cheaters in social media campaigns, without a hardworking Bounty managers you will probably get dust amount of tokens that is not enough to pay for gas
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
It would be beneficial to wait couple of days, observing the bounty sheet and watch the number of people joining the social media campaigns. On this basis you could decide if its worth to join or not. But usually the payment of social media bounty is significantly higher than with most of airdrops, even if you dont have an insane amount of followers.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
I've never participated in both of them so I don't really know how much they get from airdrop or social media campaigns, maybe by joining both will make more money
Activity: 378
Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol
Yeah most airdrops is more profitable than a single social media bounties at the moment. One thing makes airdrop nice is no time wasting, payment comes in within the shortest moment. You don't need to wait for 3 months after ICO and there is no lock ups.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
i dont think its true but airdrop is free way to earn some dollar!and you can do both and earn and also you can hold it for good time.
Activity: 644
Doing airdrop are the best way to increase awareness about the project and user base. In today's airdrops it is not profitable compared in 2016 to 2017. I would participate in airdrops and social media campaigns to accumulate more tokens. As today's airdrops are just mere of a penny and waste of your time.
Pages:
Jump to: