Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop is more profitable than Social Media Bounty ? - page 10. (Read 10531 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
I prefer doing both bounties - airdrops and social media ,but I had caught some good airdrops two years ago and I made some good money from them.As for me the most profitable campaign is signature bounty.
I wonder what were the airdrops that you call "good"? I rarely met airdrops, which brought me more than $5, mostly they are useless coins that just lie on my wallet. There was a cool airdrop from Binance, which distributed BNB tokens, which now cost about $23 per one token. Now Miracle Tele is holding an airdrop, you can get about $15 or more and the tokens are liquid, as there is a demand for them on the exchange.

DeepOnion Earns me atleast $15,000 USD last 2017 and i only joined their airdrop for 2 months until i sell my coins. That was the best life changing airdrop i taken part of.

But as of now there's no more good airdrop majority was just a waster of time, effort and money

Thats good experience and i think hard to happen again because its happen when market reach peak value. Right now, many airdrop have no value and i think its better to join in social media bounty. We can get more token from social media rather than join airdrop
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I prefer doing both bounties - airdrops and social media ,but I had caught some good airdrops two years ago and I made some good money from them.As for me the most profitable campaign is signature bounty.
I wonder what were the airdrops that you call "good"? I rarely met airdrops, which brought me more than $5, mostly they are useless coins that just lie on my wallet. There was a cool airdrop from Binance, which distributed BNB tokens, which now cost about $23 per one token. Now Miracle Tele is holding an airdrop, you can get about $15 or more and the tokens are liquid, as there is a demand for them on the exchange.
DeepOnion Earns me atleast $15,000 USD last 2017 and i only joined their airdrop for 2 months until i sell my coins. That was the best life changing airdrop i taken part of.
But as of now there's no more good airdrop majority was just a waster of time, effort and money
This is really impressive, I heard that DeepOnion is a cool project, but I did not know that thanks to its airdrop someone could earn such a large amount.  I think this is a good argument for airdrops and it may be worthwhile to continue to take part in some of them.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
For me, both are considerable low profitable assets or work to consider, I don't really like faking the community of a project by joining an airdrop to boost the likes and share of a project. I wonder why we don't think about the fact that we contribute on success of a project and we should choose only to support the best. Anyway, the topic here is what is more profitable, I think the harder task is Social media so, I can consider it more profitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Actually, at the moment both schemes are going through a bad stage, so that even participating in bounties and airdrops is difficult to even approach the income that could be obtained a few months ago.

Therefore, I do not give up on participating in all those campaigns that I find interesting even knowing that I will hardly earn half of what I earned before, but fortunately through trading it is possible to supplement the expected income.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
Yes most times if you will have to look at the duration and effort done on those bounty campaign compared to the airdrop done within some minutes, and the major reasons is the amount of participants doing those social media campaigns and the amount of rewards to be divided which makes it useless.

Its not about the amount of participants but its the budget allocated on the campaign  . ive seen alot of social media campaigns on the past that pays big . the amount of work is also the reason on why most social media campaigns are only paying less because its not that hard at all to share/retweet a post   . to be honest i find social media campaigns more easier than an airdrop because airdrops nowadays are demanding  . they layed alot of task and you must all complete it in order to expect a reward but its not still guarantee that you can succesfully recieve your reward .
Activity: 198
Yes most times if you will have to look at the duration and effort done on those bounty campaign compared to the airdrop done within some minutes, and the major reasons is the amount of participants doing those social media campaigns and the amount of rewards to be divided which makes it useless.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
rewards for social media bounties are indeed low, it is not comparable to the work done for weeks, there are indeed some airdrops that provide greater rewards than social media bounties, in my opinion the social media bounty is not feasible to follow, better join the signature campaign that can provide greater rewards
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
It depends on the bounty how many participants entering it.  If the bounty is not limited it can happen that it is
overcrowded and the payouts are small. But generally bounties pay more than airdrops.
that is also my experience so far. i have only been able to make a few dollar with bounties, but it is more than i got through airdrops. that is why i only participate in bounties and not in airdrops anymore.
Activity: 392
It depends on the bounty how many participants entering it.  If the bounty is not limited it can happen that it is
overcrowded and the payouts are small. But generally bounties pay more than airdrops.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
Both are profitable and is advisable to even do both together at the same time. Airdrop and bounty rewards depends on the allocation according the bounty or airdrop host.
copper member
Activity: 280
It's varies from project to project and your account (followership). Social media campaigns are prefered because you can simultaneously do several campaigns without problems. If you grow you social media account you will definitely earn more than airdrop participants.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Most of these airdrops are a scam, there are only a few legit one. If you participate a lot of them then only one or two would be profitable for you but most of them are either useless or a scam.
Yes, that is true. I'm sure some of the bounty hunters here have felt it. I myself think it's better to participate in a social media campaign than to take part in the airdrop program, which sometime give us difficult to fill the form, but doesn't get anything. Social media campaign is not so bad, at least we get paid for our hard work, I see there are still many devotees.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
I can agree with you that it is easier to participate in airdrop than to participate in bounty, but based on reward I won't say that airdrop gives more reward than bounty because bounty makes you work for a long time before you can get your reward, but airdrop don't give much of a task, though it is best to participate in both of them in order to make more money, after all it is not harmful if you make money from so many source as long as it's legit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
Most of these airdrops are a scam, there are only a few legit one. If you participate a lot of them then only one or two would be profitable for you but most of them are either useless or a scam.
Activity: 980
Merit: 132
Maybe because a lot of airdrop a Scam. Although social networks deception is enough, just during the bounty there is an opportunity to learn more about the project and get a lot of experience in the management of the bounty company.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Both of those are waste of time because people don't anymore invest into trash projects and there's no huge good project out there. However, between those two, I think social media is better because from airdrop you will get only a little amount.

Airdrop and social media bounty were very good in the past, but now it seems to be a waste of time to do both of them. Btw, from those two things, I prefer airdrop because most airdrop doesn't require us to do repetitive tasks. To get airdrop, we usually only register once and do not have to make reports that sometimes take a long time to finish up as we usually see on social media bounties.
But with airdrop, you will only get a tiny amount which will almost do nothing a good amount. Only a few airdrops are worhty to participate while in bounty you can get much more than airdrop, it's true that bounty is a boring task.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
OP mentioned two years ago (2017). During those times, almost every airdrop is very profitable. There were even some that reached $20 per token. Those are not even airdrops from ICOs.
Activity: 552
You also forgot to state that sometimes these airdrops are worth nothing compared to social media campaigns for bounties. Yes i get where you are coming from as regards the lengthy time required to complete the social media campaigns but if you try amd boost your followers on social media then you will stand to enjoy good rewards
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Many people get the chance to cheat in social bounties as well as airdrops so to me they are the same when talking about profit making. When taken into consideration, the time taken to complete each, I support the op that a8irdrop is by far profitable than social media bounty.
Activity: 289
The gift of social media and Airdrop does have advantages and disadvantages. And indeed there are so many new people to start doing work with social media bounties. We know that the results of this social media campaign are bigger than Airdrop. Airdrop that we know only has very little results.
Pages:
Jump to: