Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop millionaires ( Your success stories ) - page 4. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 680
Merit: 255
That's in the past,till then have you seen any good airdrops that you earned 500$ from?i guess not,airdrops aren't profitable anymore its more like wasting your time
Everything has been the past, currently trading is not as profitable as before. And surely bounty and airdrop are the same, you will waste time if you continue to try to find airdrop in the hope of changing your life.
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
That's in the past,till then have you seen any good airdrops that you earned 500$ from?i guess not,airdrops aren't profitable anymore its more like wasting your time
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.

was it airdrop, or a bounty, it is really much to receive 500 bucks for a few clicks, best wishes for you in the future
Activity: 2156
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I don't have an airdrop success story, usually earning of airdrops is around 10-15$ but what ever, if someone became wealthy with airdrop i would like to know the recipe Roll Eyes
I dont do airdrop as well.
Look at the project that OP found wealth.
Now hydro is almost dead, if people just invested and never sold it, they have lost a lot of money.
Activity: 515
Merit: 12
I don't have an airdrop success story, usually earning of airdrops is around 10-15$ but what ever, if someone became wealthy with airdrop i would like to know the recipe Roll Eyes
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
Yes, you are right. But only you should be very lucky. I have a lot of different coins. And to make a profit I have to constantly monitor the market. It's very stressful for the brain. I'm sorry. None of my coins have not increased very much in price.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
My best airdrop was 1000 Ontology tokens  (sold for 3k$)

brapper token 70$ airdrop was good too and blockchaininfo $50

and many others
Activity: 560
I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.

you are right it can change your life, but how much time do you need to spend?
Nowadays airdrops are no longer what they were
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Taking part in airdrops and trying to earn something valuable here is just like trying to find gold in river sand Smiley
I took part in hundreds of airdrops and got sums like 10-100 dollars a few times. That's all, no millions here.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
it's a good story, but I myself have never gotten that big. even from some of the airdrops that I followed, none of them paid, even though they had already passed Kyc. I still need a lot of references to follow Airdrop that really pays, even though it's $ 100.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Ahhhhh, the good ol days.
Where you could get serious valuable bounties and airdrops and everyone suddently started saying crazy things like, "I'm gonna quit my job and do bounties!"

So how much is Hydro worth now?
One of the most tragic things about the 2017 bull run is people seriously thought that every coin could just go up and up forever.
The biggest mistakes being bade were people hodling and not selling.
If the value of your coin goes up more than 500% and you are still hodling, I'm sorry, that is just pure foolish greed.

And here we are now with the entire ICO market, bounties and airdrop markets rekt.
I really hope all those who think they can be millionares through bounties and airdrops seriously stop and reconsider their approach to crypto.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
You are right. If someone does Airdrop continuously then one day he will get a better payment for sure. 2017 and Q1 of 2018 was the best year for airdrop and bounties. Last year Hydro was the best airdrop, though I missed that. My best airdrop was Bitcoin White at Q4 of 2017!
Activity: 646
tozex.io
Well  for me, Airdrop is a no go area, early last year it was  really worth it but later it became full of multitude, also reward reduced, in the history of Airdrop, Hydro can never
be forgotten,that is one of the airdrop that blessed so many . Right now one can hardly find a good project and good reward.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
I cannot motivate anyone to join airdrop again,not now that the market is just coming up, unless such person has the capacity to wait for long and will such last long. I did one recently, which gave me just a dollar worthy of tokens. You might not be happy about it being dumped, but that happens to it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
I doubt any one will be there for your question. May be some of our kids might be millionaire because of our airdrop pariticipation and again I really doubt that happens. Who knows, any lucky one can be a millionaire one day.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
$3000 is chicken change in many countries. People who make real millions from airdrops must have done it through illegal means like doing multiple accounts for instance. Airdrops can't make you a millionaire
Yep. A single airdrop can't make one a millionaire. Most of the airdrops are worth only around $10 or maybe more in some cases. Airdrops can make someone a millionaire if they're cheating with multiple accounts or a bug that delivered huge amount to a single person.
it's true. Scammers are earning more money, but if you look in the past you will see that ETH was giving out a huge amount of coins during its first AIRdrop. and if those people had saved their coins - they were having an opportunity to become rich
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
$3000 is chicken change in many countries. People who make real millions from airdrops must have done it through illegal means like doing multiple accounts for instance. Airdrops can't make you a millionaire
Yep. A single airdrop can't make one a millionaire. Most of the airdrops are worth only around $10 or maybe more in some cases. Airdrops can make someone a millionaire if they're cheating with multiple accounts or a bug that delivered huge amount to a single person.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
talking about airdrop, I once got an airdrop special from STELLAR XLM, not much around $ 25, but that result I think is enough, because only with verification capital we can make $ 25. If only we could get it every day ...   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
I forgot the most successful airdrop I participated in. But, I remember that I got at least 100 usd. Well, no one will not accept free money so be it. I used it in buying projects for my schooling and for some, I gave to my parents.

Right now, all airdrops are not that good, if you participated in a good airdrop, can you please tell us your story?
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

that's a good amount of money assuming you got them for free but getting a million from airdrop is another story. I have tried few in the past with no luck and those projects never got listed on any exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: