Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop millionaires ( Your success stories ) - page 6. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
I know many will complain that its not possible anymore well for me I still believe that there are chances of making good bucks from airdrops ,I got myself a brand new smartphone using money I make from airdrops and even after I sold the tokens they surge in value like  80% but I don't regret since I have to change my old phone at that point in time because its dragging my work down
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
True indeed although I never have participated into any airdrop. But, during the altcoin bearish season, it is likely to be not worthy this days much. I can never guess that it is possible too get $3000 from airdrop.
I think it is possible if you hold your airdrop coins for 5-10 years) but now when there are not even good payments for the bounty you cannot earn such amount of money from an ordinary airdrop
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 I haven't had a success stories. But I'm learning by example a successful entrepreneur Kartikeya Sharma. He is a Young and Innovative Business Entrepreneu. Kartikeya Sharma shared his experience in overcoming the challenges and difficulties that came along and taking iTV Network to the top. This is a really great story!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.
This is real a big amount of money in some third world countries! Airdrop has really makes you a big guy. I have never think airdrop will makes someone rich because I do see it as a waste of time and most time avoid them but from now I will start participate in airdrop maybe I will be luck to do one that will turn into thousands of dollars.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2012
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
True indeed although I never have participated into any airdrop. But, during the altcoin bearish season, it is likely to be not worthy this days much. I can never guess that it is possible too get $3000 from airdrop.
Activity: 37
This was once in a blue moon, I took part bunches of airdrop however unfortunately they are only a junk in my waller some of them got no esteem and some are low esteem. I additionally read about some airdropers make phising site that can hack your wallet from that story I chose to not to participate in any airdrop. But,your story is very amazing perhaps you are alluring in cryptospace you are intense on advancing your referals that is the reason that is the consequence of your airdrops. I compliment you on your example of overcoming adversity.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
IMHO, it was possible before, in 2017, when there was a boom of the cryptocurrency. Now (especially at the moment), the market is already more or less "researched" and just so not get $500 from the sky.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Airdrop cannot make you millionaire, but you can get only thousands dollars because the token that free in aidrop is most has no value. You are lucky because you will get that money with your airdrop . More people hope that happen to them also.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
People were airdropped 1000 ontology just for signing up to the newsletter way back before it launched. Even at todays prices that's crazy money!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
The first huge money I make on crypto was from airdrop and since I av been doing bounty it has not fetch me huge money compare the first aidrop money I realised. Lot of task on bounty and most of the project refuse to get listed on God exchange. And if they get listed there will not be buying order
Activity: 182
I don't think anybody become millionaire by only airdrops, even if they cheat it's too hard to make that money. 3-5k dollar is not enough for being a millionaire. It's too hard to find 3-5k dollar worth airdrop though. You sign up for 100 airdrops, only 10 pays and only 1 or 2 pay good. Airdrop is waste of time for me.

I agree with you because i have tried so many airdrops and it's not paying, out of every 10 airdrop you do, 2 might pay, and the 2 that paid the tokens will be valueless, so i agree with you that airdrop for now is a waste of time. 
Activity: 290
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.

So far, I have only seen Hydro is the best successful Airdrop, include project and the award that bounty hunter are received. Most of the rest are not as expected if you do it alone and not have referrals
Activity: 434
Merit: 16
The chances of making good money with airdrops are small, but still it is possible. To do this, you need to do at least 20 airdrops a day and maybe you'll be lucky. You should understand that almost everything that you do is not going to bring you something, or it will bring no more than $ 5-10. This is very painstaking and patient work.

But you cannot even to cover the cost of ethereum network commission to take it to some exchanges, or maybe will earn 1-2$ ).
But my best profitable airdrop was Renos coin ( RNS ) at the beginning of the 2017 year. I have sold this coin for approximately 0.5 BTC than.
I think airdrop is the past, and it is very difficult now to earn good money on this, many coins which I have received by airdrop are worthless now .
Activity: 28
I always try to follow the existing airdrop but, too many risks, we must be obliged to fill in the KYC to provide our personal data. Most airdrops lead to scams and waste time to promote shitcoin.
Activity: 252
The chances of making good money with airdrops are small, but still it is possible. To do this, you need to do at least 20 airdrops a day and maybe you'll be lucky. You should understand that almost everything that you do is not going to bring you something, or it will bring no more than $ 5-10. This is very painstaking and patient work.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2

A lucky of you.  Some are always joining airdrop and missed hydro, and there are some that participating in a few but got the jackpot. So joining airdrop, it is better to grab all than just picking a few. However, checking the project or the airdrop is essential to omit the obviously scam airdrop.  
Activity: 266
I choose Airdrop when it comes to ease but I usually  want quantity and value so I do bounty. When you are doing airdrop, an equal quantity for the participants will be awarded which is a less percentage to value of the whole supply of the token or coins. While when you do bounty you can earn much bigger amount with a greater value that what you earned from airdrop
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
My best airdrop was rebellious token which price is pump about 1200$. It shock me that 2017 have still good airdrop at the end of the year. But now Im not participating in any airdrop since I been doing for couple of months but non of them had good valued or paying
Pages:
Jump to: