Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrop millionaires ( Your success stories ) - page 7. (Read 1518 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
I cannot remember ploy airdrop is what welcomed me to crypto currency, that was my first airdrop and it was worth more than $200 at some point in time, but after ploy tokens, I have not been that lucky again to get airdrop that worth such amount again, so I think airdrop is about luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Sound/Foley FX Design Service For Your ICO Videos
I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.

I'm on my way to find that big airdrop. Smiley I wish I can be lucky and catch that big one. 3000 dollar is a great amount of money. It is equal to a yearly minimum wage in my country...
Activity: 206
Does airdrops still pay? I have tired airdrops for a long period of months, it does not pay me at all and most of the airdrops I join some of them did not pay at all, some them are scam, the ones that managed to pay, their tokens are valueless. So i am not into airdrops anymore.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
Last year it could be true but this year as I know airdrops pays tokens worth only $ 2-10 and from that you cannot become
a millionaire or you have to wait for several years until the price increase significantly.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
Oyster pearl, is the highest token I have receive so far, one of it worth $4 It does not worth investing your time and resources on this days.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I think that 1 or 2 airdrops of 10 are worthy, that's why I consider it a high risk to invest time in them, but we can't really expect much from coins that are practically free, most of the airdrops that are worthwhile also request activity in the forum, in social media or in discord, and for that amount of work it is better to make bounties that will pay better in the end.
Activity: 67
I just decided to post about airdrops.. i know still lot of members are not trying it. so we can motivate new crypto members to do airdrops and earn good money. also help to promote those projects too.

My biggest airdrop was HYDRO project airdrop. it was worth $500 when it listed in exchange few weeks ago. but now its worth more than $3000. so still im holding it.
a one good airdrop can change your life. so try more and more airdrops daily to catch gems.
I am curious what kind of airdrops can make you such a huge gain. Why I have never had such good luck myself, and almost none of the airdrop projects I have participated in have been issued. This difference is simply too big.
Activity: 529
Merit: 251
The Future Of Work
I'm not sure that we will see a lot of airdrop millionaires. Because most of airdrops are useless and I don't see much reasons for prices to pump that high. But obviously some of them have certain value. For example Blackbox did airdrop to have more potential clients in the future. Also some projects canceled their ICO for airdrop because of legal reasons. And these projects can potentially have a lot of growth.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
Airdrops used be very good before but now many airdrops are scam. Some good airdrops have paid me well in the time past such as Ethereum Blue, Poly Math, Bitcoin White, Hydro and FRESCO.
They all made me smile as an airdropper then but now am becoming more of Bounty hunters leaving airdrop gradually. Although bounty takes my time much more than when I do airdrops alone.
Bounties and airdrops as we know them, won't last forever, because the more people join the scene, the less you will be able to earn. Regulations may also slow Bounties and airdrops in the future. Bounties and airdrops were once incentives for early adopters, now it's becoming easy hiring for cheap labor.
i think big problem about that is people use airdrop to be their main income, actually what they should do is get more capital from airdrop and start to manage their asset by themself, like in trading activity or maybe invest in bitcoin, ethereum, etc.
Activity: 150
Merit: 6
Hi there!

Airdrop millionair? Wish it could be!
But to be honest, most airdrops are worth less then 1 cent a coin. And also most of the time, these projects cant succeed in there way and will stop the project, leaving you with nothing.

I do alot of airdrops and see alot of them come and go as fadt as lightning. Be aware of scams and identity frauds friends!
Never really NEVER perform a KYC for airdroos or such!! The risk are way to high for the profits they claim!

Greetings! Cool
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
Airdrops used be very good before but now many airdrops are scam. Some good airdrops have paid me well in the time past such as Ethereum Blue, Poly Math, Bitcoin White, Hydro and FRESCO.
They all made me smile as an airdropper then but now am becoming more of Bounty hunters leaving airdrop gradually. Although bounty takes my time much more than when I do airdrops alone.
Bounties and airdrops as we know them, won't last forever, because the more people join the scene, the less you will be able to earn. Regulations may also slow Bounties and airdrops in the future. Bounties and airdrops were once incentives for early adopters, now it's becoming easy hiring for cheap labor.
Activity: 98
For me I will not encourage anyone to go for airdrop hunting, I still prefer bounty hunting because bounty hunting pays more than the airdrop also I have had some terrible experience with some airdrop, most them don't normally pay.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
In my own opinion, airdrops doesn't pay that much these days, gone are the days when solid projects do airdrops, most of the projects doing their airdrop are shit projects, they do the airdrop to bring people to their telegram, social media, so that it will appear as if their is hype about their project.
Activity: 623
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
One of your cases is most likely an exception to the rule. I have been making airdrops for 3 months and have earned a total of $ 100-200. It's a waste of time.
Activity: 224
I came here to read different success stories of airdrops millionaires. More fund to their account.
Am not yet a airdrop millionaire but I pray that very soon I will be one.
And those that have been discouraging by the current market, this should serve as a motivation for you.
Activity: 42
Airdrop make someone a millionaires. While nothing is impossible nowadays but before airdrop turn a person to a millonaire there will be a lot of effort and wastage of time and even depress. Becouse to take part if airdrop that will make you a millonaire you have to waste so times in the one that is not best. To me it was lucky if you can find such project
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Look ARROUND!
I've participated in a lot of airdrops earlier but nowadays it's really hard to find an airdrop which is worth it and many airdrops require so many referrals to get a decent number of tokens so I stopped signing up for all and only participate in good ones, I too got Hydro airdrop which is my best airdrop so far and would love to see such airdrops again in future.
Activity: 154
I am done and dusted with airdrops, I have heard a terrible experience doing airdrop, so I am not taking part in any airdrop, even if i will take part in airdrop, I won't do airdrops that will require me to submit my personal data.
Activity: 289

Well, I do not know, I was very upset at Airdrop because I did ten of them a day for three months and eventually I got ten coins with a total strength of two dollars.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
I think the millionaires in this are only those who got long ago ETH or BTC!
I woke up and sold my airdrop for the money for which we flew on a journey!)
Pages:
Jump to: