Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 26. (Read 6866 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
First of all would like to say that it's really impressive cause there are a good marketing + so much graphics effects Grin
Moreover contrary to all airdrops making ICO, you've a team with Linkedin's accounts Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Decentralized is the new future. Hope that all KYC data must be decentralized.Great start and good looking for DEW!
Activity: 406
Merit: 0
Nice project, good luck!
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
Trading Platform of The Future!
I have look DIW build with with strong team behind the project.DIW has a vision to make it realistic and ensure people believe in the concept just as the business does.
I will support and good luck team!!!
Activity: 234
Whats gonna happen with unsold tokens?
Activity: 224
I'm impressed by the number of features you plan to implement. Looks like first complete ecosystem for storing and secure sharing sensitive data.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
The team did a good job, the site was made quality. I think to join the bounty company, if it's not too late.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
one of my favorite projects. this is a very big project with a great development
Activity: 672
Merit: 103
Good luck with project development. I liked concept DIW token. I hope it will be a success.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
DIW have a good team, watched your new video, very interesting and clear, thank you.
Activity: 196
DIW token have good innovation with Escrow option.
Activity: 129
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team.
Activity: 15
Just finished the whitepaper.  Solid project. Lets see how far it goes. Best of luck Cheesy
Activity: 55
very interesting and promising project
Activity: 257

I consider the project DIWtoken - having perspective, I study their white paper.
Activity: 280
DIW tokens can be privately sold after the ICO.
Activity: 378
It is a great project, frankly I am very enthusiastic! I will follow that very closely. With best wishes and good luck
Activity: 185
Digital Identification Wallet - DIW is a personal decentralized identity service which enables registered account holders to securely store and access sensitive
encrypted data utilizing encrypted utilizing the power of blockchain. Looking forward to see the DIW's own hardware wallet  Grin

Good luck devs.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
Such projects I've ever met. Will recommend to my friends.
Activity: 31
escrow seems to be popular, hence i like diw !:D
Pages:
Jump to: