Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 28. (Read 6866 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 1
B пpoeктe нpaвитьcя вoзмoжнocть xpaнить вaжнyю инфopмaция в нaдeжнoм мecтe, пoдaльшe oт pyк xaкepoв. 
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
DIW is a great opportunity to invest with their great ideas and team
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
A good development team plus a differential platform
Activity: 613
Merit: 105
I like the idea of ​​the project, although it is not new. But no good solution has been found so far. I hope the team will succeed.
Activity: 322
DIW has an interesting concept - security of information is a very important in presnt time and  future. Like it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
A professional translator for English & Chinese
Wow! Secure Digital Vault for identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation, wills is very attractive feature.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
great team, great project equal success in a project #diwtoken
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
Imam Khoiri
I like because DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank account and credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation
Activity: 196
Thanks for conducting an Airdrop.hope we can help in spreading the news
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
Wow! I love factually everything about DIW project. To mention 1 or 2 thing, the website, payment gateway option and lot more
Activity: 125
DIW Secure storage of secure sensitive information such as identification documentation, passwords, bank accounts does not exceed expectations this month
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Having visited your website, DIW logo is well designed and attractive. The services offered by DIW is also needed as security can not be over emphasized.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Everybody likes the paid escrow feature of DIW. Great idea! plus additional security and privacy.
Activity: 294
Goodluck Diw ! more power ! to the moon !
Activity: 224
The website has an interesting design, maintains a simple design and at the same time "futuristic-technological" to put it in some way, and you can see that the website is done in a very professional manner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
DIW token have good innovation with Escrow option.
Activity: 154
I like the team DIW!
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Future needs to be much more secure and private, and seems DIW can offer all this.
Activity: 318
The DIW platform is an intelligent contract-based escrow service that protects easy to use transactions between parties but at the same time ensures that all trading conditions are met before releasing funds. it is great to contribute to the development.
Activity: 322
I like the super team behind this project!
Pages:
Jump to: