Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 21. (Read 6866 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 10
DIW..

What I want to this project is their concept is great,
site is so easy to use and user friendly..

Telegram userID: @Lando_Tagsip

Good luck dev
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Looks like a very promising coin, especially its use for health records.@HuangYanpei
Activity: 1
Lookinf forward to being a part of this interesting project.
Activity: 294
What will be the initial circulatory supply when this coin go to exchanges after the ico?
Activity: 187
Good to know you're aiming at simplicity in your ecosystem. Makes it user friendly.
Activity: 4
A secure digital wallet that includes healthcare information seems awesome.
Activity: 434
Merit: 436
Unsold Tokens will be burned at the end of the ICO with the percentage of the burned tokens being transferred to all other Token allocations.

Can you say as of how high the ratio will be? The distribution, I mean. Is there a special purpose to distribute part of the unsold tokens?
3zy
Activity: 16
I like Escrow option of DIW token, I'm looking forward for its success! / joined telegram
Activity: 1
U never know what happens on the Crypto Market so I just go with the flow and that flow led me here Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
It's not a small whitepaper or anonymous team... It's a good start and positive for this strong project. I like to follow serious and detailed projects like yours
Activity: 3
Nice project.
I like the ability to securely store information in a decentralized way.
Wish you luck !
Activity: 34
The Escrow feature helps add much safety and I think that's a great sell for DIW
Activity: 22
security of the project looks promising!  Looking forward to sitting down to the whitepaper tonight.
Activity: 2
Loved the wonderful presentation of the https://diwtoken.com/ webpage. Updated with most of the information.
A one-pager will make it better.  Smiley
Joined Telegram group and ann threads / @biswas_tb
Activity: 31
This is a cool project and will definitely be in my watch list. The problem it is trying to solve (DIW provides you with a secure digital vault were you will be able to save all of your valuable data, including personal identification documents, financial documentation, login details, wills, health care records, and much more sensitive and private data.) is the type of problem the every one in this world is facing, I myself hates when I still need to dig through my mind to where in this world did I saved the scanned copy of my passport or something...
Activity: 27
I like the project and plan
Activity: 37
Great airdrop. I love DIW and the Team!
Activity: 46
This is a winning feature for me. Kudos to the team. Provides a ground breaking and secure medium to website owners to accept payments, in any major currency, fiat or crypto, using the DIW single login decentralized platform. DIW’s Payment Gateway, will be an easily integrated checkout system for many ecommerce websites including those featuring Open-Source CMS such as WordPress and Joomla.
Activity: 30
Community does not need to ask over and over again, for the Whitepaper, it is there from the start
Activity: 126
diwtoken amazing project,i'm sure ico will success
Pages:
Jump to: