Pages:
Author

Topic: AIRDROP OPEN: Telegram 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 [Pre-ICO OPEN] 💠 - page 23. (Read 6866 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nice project hope for the best
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Cool project. I really like the idea of this project.
Activity: 3
The securit looks great!
Telegram @carlogsan
Activity: 166
I like very much the "Paid Escrow" feature of this project! It is something really missing with other crypto!! GREAT!!
Activity: 1
I like how DIW will try and help the healthcare system and the ICO looks good.
Telegram username: CryptoHHunter
Activity: 4
I like your Secure Digital Vault feature. I hope you can develop it to integrate it within a browser so that we can also use it to integrate passwords and bank data while browsing.
Activity: 48
Great job from the development team!
Activity: 54
Sounds amazing !
Activity: 2
joined! secure digital vault for personal data looks fantastic! hope it will be as good as it seems  Grin
Activity: 3
Good idea to provide security for personal info.
Activity: 37
i LIKE THIS PROJECT because it's far from those "cent" tokens showing every minute even if I respect their efforts
@MOKTOP telegram
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Nice project! first ever decentralized security platform
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
participation procedure has been updated to make things more clear!

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback!
Activity: 308
Diw is one you can rely on
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Looks like a promising and strong team. I will check the their profiles in LinkedIn later. Maybe I'll join the whitelist but first have to read the whole white paper and roadmap Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
Secure storage is a key factor nowadays on the internet. I'm very exciting of DIW token, security & fiat-crypto exchange: excellent combination!
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Am sure is going to be a successful project. Can't wait to get in the whitelist and private sale!

It makes more sense that someone would do something to join the sections DIW plans to solve!
Activity: 2
I like how DIW is very transparent and is able to answer any questions/doubts that we might have about the product. I also like the fact that it may play a role in EHR in the future as well!
Activity: 168
Very interesting project, the closer I get to know it, the more convinced I am that it has a future! From the official website I learned that DIW enables the secure storage of sensitive information (identification documentation, passwords, bank account, credit card Information, validated KYC or KYS related documentation etc). Cool) Wink
staff
Activity: 3038
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
The DIW paid escrow service will be useful for buyers and sellers and most importantly it will be simple to use for users who are not highly technology savvy.
Pages:
Jump to: