Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 16. (Read 10519 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Positively surprised by this project. The team is filled with experts in their trade.The team already has a live working system which proofs that they can get the job done and reach their targets,while excluding the possibility of a possible scam.
Activity: 124
Although the medical niche has been vastly explored and some have already put this into effect (storage, security and sharing of medical data), it would be interesting to see how the AI and Blockchain technology will be implemented in this situation.
copper member
This is truly a great vision with implementation of AI and unique in offering videochat and communication in the platform where even different patients with the same illnesses can provide support and guidance to each other.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
It feels like the Aimedis token sale has been running for months. It started in April, when will it end? No progress updates on the amounts raised either. I like this project I just don't like these super long token sales.

In the telegram group, their admin said that the main sale is expected to start in October - an exact date will be announced soon.

Crikey this means we could be waiting several months before this is over. Hope they can maintain interest from investors for that long. I really hope they do well.
Yea ofcourse they will have something planned for the sale when it starts that will attract a lot of investors and i am pretty sure they are still having meetings with future partnerships and investors.
Activity: 56
There are two key features Aimedis is working hard on to perfect 1). Making sure your medicines are with you when you need them. 2).keeping the pharma chain safe and secure , . This is brilliant idea what a way to deliver a project!   
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It feels like the Aimedis token sale has been running for months. It started in April, when will it end? No progress updates on the amounts raised either. I like this project I just don't like these super long token sales.

In the telegram group, their admin said that the main sale is expected to start in October - an exact date will be announced soon.

Crikey this means we could be waiting several months before this is over. Hope they can maintain interest from investors for that long. I really hope they do well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think medical data on blockchain (and its usage by different means) has a great potential. Telemedicine or library sharing can potentially benefit from blockchain.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
This is definitly one of those projects I think can have huge potential but the team will have to have amazing communications to get supporters to catch on especially given the overall state of the crypto scene

I generally see great potential for medical blockchain projects. Aimedis seems to be one of the most promising. After looking at the competition, I decided to go with Aimedis some time ago.
So far Aimedies is one of the fast rising medical blockchain project, they’ve got lots of potential. In order for them to get more attentions from investors the team should come up with a very good market strategy.

I believe they have one on ground. They are a small team but are doing everything in their power to market the project in the best way possible. Although it won't be a bad idea to hire a very creative and experienced marketing team.

well i dont know how you feel about blockchain project but i feel marketing is very important for the success of the entire project and like you advice i think they new to boost their marketing power

Ya marketing and most of importantintly investor relations and informations is beyond important. They need to make sure potential and existing investors are up to date on how well the project is developing and improving over time
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
This is definitly one of those projects I think can have huge potential but the team will have to have amazing communications to get supporters to catch on especially given the overall state of the crypto scene

I generally see great potential for medical blockchain projects. Aimedis seems to be one of the most promising. After looking at the competition, I decided to go with Aimedis some time ago.
So far Aimedies is one of the fast rising medical blockchain project, they’ve got lots of potential. In order for them to get more attentions from investors the team should come up with a very good market strategy.

I believe they have one on ground. They are a small team but are doing everything in their power to market the project in the best way possible. Although it won't be a bad idea to hire a very creative and experienced marketing team.

well i dont know how you feel about blockchain project but i feel marketing is very important for the success of the entire project and like you advice i think they new to boost their marketing power
Bountyhive.io
I can not find any information at the moment, I'm probably too blind. But how long does the presale take? and when does the public sale start?
How long should the ICO last?

I’m pretty sure the whitepaper has it but I’m not home right now to check if anything you can always ask inthe telegram room their quite helpful with stuff like that even the people their not for the team are pretty wctive
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I can not find any information at the moment, I'm probably too blind. But how long does the presale take? and when does the public sale start?
How long should the ICO last?
Activity: 238

I personally think they're doing pretty good at marketing, they're active on the likes of twitter and also they've already secured quite a few partnerships.

I think that the Aimedis Team has done a great job on their multi media channels. Continiously updating the twitter account and the own blog section. For direct and fast communication, you can go to their Telegram channel.

Keeping social media updated is something i see so many crypto groups fail at, theirs so much potential for cheap advertising yet they faulter. This teams been doing a definitly solid job more so than most of the other projects i follow i've seen some great projects really fall short because of bad marketing / social teams
They have been impressive, They constantly ensure their social media channels are always updated. This alone helps to create more awareness for this Aimedies. Very few projects accomplish this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

Now the merit system have greatly reduce that chance a whole lot, I wish Bitcointalk can return back to it's good old days. Who has got any new news from Aimedis of late??

Roxana and some other Team members are still on Asia tour. Last week Manial, 9-10 September in Hong Kong, 25-26 Septemer in Bangkok, Nice life.

Roxana really comes across well from what I've seen. Hopefully the team compile some video footage of their trip for us all to see

It looks like their having fun on their trip but we all know that they really working hard for this project. Sooner or later their hardwork will be pay off by the success of their project.

Ya I’m hoping we hear some partnership or expansion news come out of the trips like this that way we know that it was really worth it. I mean getting out and being seen is great but tangible partnerships are even better

We still have huge amount of time to get more partnerships. I am sure it will come in its way. Already team has done tremendous job in getting big pharma companies on board.

They've had some big names on board and that should be make it easier to land more partners. There are many working pieces at the moment and I the most important one is the product roll out.

If an average % of target audience of this project know or have heard something about the partners, they can quickly build a large community of followers
Bountyhive.io

I personally think they're doing pretty good at marketing, they're active on the likes of twitter and also they've already secured quite a few partnerships.

I think that the Aimedis Team has done a great job on their multi media channels. Continiously updating the twitter account and the own blog section. For direct and fast communication, you can go to their Telegram channel.

Keeping social media updated is something i see so many crypto groups fail at, theirs so much potential for cheap advertising yet they faulter. This teams been doing a definitly solid job more so than most of the other projects i follow i've seen some great projects really fall short because of bad marketing / social teams
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

I am following them on their telegram and I think they should activate it as I think many investors like to have a direct communication with the team. If there is a community channel that I am not aware of feel free to let us know. Either case Roxana publishes on their telegram ANN channel.

Recently they have been very busy with their tour. But they are pretty active on their Twitter channel, if you want to reach them you can pass your information to them.

I don't think twiiter is the best place to have a direct conversation I believe its better on telegram channel there Admins can have one on one discussion

I think telegram is by far the best channel to have a direct one-one communication with the team; I mean usually most project have that active; I just hope they consider my proposition.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I am following them on their telegram and I think they should activate it as I think many investors like to have a direct communication with the team. If there is a community channel that I am not aware of feel free to let us know. Either case Roxana publishes on their telegram ANN channel.

Recently they have been very busy with their tour. But they are pretty active on their Twitter channel, if you want to reach them you can pass your information to them.

I don't think twiiter is the best place to have a direct conversation I believe its better on telegram channel there Admins can have one on one discussion

I am a Twitter user a very Avid one, never knew telegram before crypto but I agree with you best communication around blockchain project is in the telegram app
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: