Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 17. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
This is definitly one of those projects I think can have huge potential but the team will have to have amazing communications to get supporters to catch on especially given the overall state of the crypto scene

I generally see great potential for medical blockchain projects. Aimedis seems to be one of the most promising. After looking at the competition, I decided to go with Aimedis some time ago.
So far Aimedies is one of the fast rising medical blockchain project, they’ve got lots of potential. In order for them to get more attentions from investors the team should come up with a very good market strategy.

I believe they have one on ground. They are a small team but are doing everything in their power to market the project in the best way possible. Although it won't be a bad idea to hire a very creative and experienced marketing team.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This is definitly one of those projects I think can have huge potential but the team will have to have amazing communications to get supporters to catch on especially given the overall state of the crypto scene

I generally see great potential for medical blockchain projects. Aimedis seems to be one of the most promising. After looking at the competition, I decided to go with Aimedis some time ago.
So far Aimedies is one of the fast rising medical blockchain project, they’ve got lots of potential. In order for them to get more attentions from investors the team should come up with a very good market strategy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

I am following them on their telegram and I think they should activate it as I think many investors like to have a direct communication with the team. If there is a community channel that I am not aware of feel free to let us know. Either case Roxana publishes on their telegram ANN channel.

Recently they have been very busy with their tour. But they are pretty active on their Twitter channel, if you want to reach them you can pass your information to them.

I don't think twiiter is the best place to have a direct conversation I believe its better on telegram channel there Admins can have one on one discussion

I notice it only now. Supposedly, the Aimedis platform is already running. But how should patients use them if the app does not exist yet?
Or is there a beta for selected patients?

yeah, that's true they should have developed the app why the delay and honestly speaking in this area of their business smartphone app is super important

There a lot that goes into app development like security is one very big factor, I sincerely don't think it should be a thing to rush about, I will like them to take all the time they need to get things done the right way

I agree, Why they need to hurry about it if the quality of the app will not really going to be good because of it, This kind of thing must need more time and development to do.

Exactly, all these technologies are really new technologies and would require time to master. So they should really take their time.
Activity: 630

I notice it only now. Supposedly, the Aimedis platform is already running. But how should patients use them if the app does not exist yet?

yeah, that's true they should have developed the app why the delay and honestly speaking in this area of their business smartphone app is super important

There a lot that goes into app development like security is one very big factor, I sincerely don't think it should be a thing to rush about, I will like them to take all the time they need to get things done the right way

I agree, Why they need to hurry about it if the quality of the app will not really going to be good because of it, This kind of thing must need more time and development to do.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

Now the merit system have greatly reduce that chance a whole lot, I wish Bitcointalk can return back to it's good old days. Who has got any new news from Aimedis of late??

Roxana and some other Team members are still on Asia tour. Last week Manial, 9-10 September in Hong Kong, 25-26 Septemer in Bangkok, Nice life.

Roxana really comes across well from what I've seen. Hopefully the team compile some video footage of their trip for us all to see

It looks like their having fun on their trip but we all know that they really working hard for this project. Sooner or later their hardwork will be pay off by the success of their project.
Yes, after seeing updates on their social medias looks like they are really working hard and definitely they will achieve their goals.

I saw on their twitter account, that Roxana will speak on the Block Hedge Event today in Bangkok. If someone is in Bangkok, you have the chance to meet her.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1035409911407161344
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

Now the merit system have greatly reduce that chance a whole lot, I wish Bitcointalk can return back to it's good old days. Who has got any new news from Aimedis of late??

Roxana and some other Team members are still on Asia tour. Last week Manial, 9-10 September in Hong Kong, 25-26 Septemer in Bangkok, Nice life.

Roxana really comes across well from what I've seen. Hopefully the team compile some video footage of their trip for us all to see

It looks like their having fun on their trip but we all know that they really working hard for this project. Sooner or later their hardwork will be pay off by the success of their project.
Yes, after seeing updates on their social medias looks like they are really working hard and definitely they will achieve their goals.

yeah, we live in a very interesting era, technology is changing our world in ways we could never imagine and like you said Aimdis is among the company that bringing the change.

Technology will really going to change the world, We all know that there's alot of developments technology on Medical field but Aimdis will still a great help to it specially the features it have.

I am following them on their telegram and I think they should activate it as I think many investors like to have a direct communication with the team. If there is a community channel that I am not aware of feel free to let us know. Either case Roxana publishes on their telegram ANN channel.

Recently they have been very busy with their tour. But they are pretty active on their Twitter channel, if you want to reach them you can pass your information to them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

I truly agree with you and its not at all bad choice to be with AImedis project. I am also with you in that aspect and looking forward for more development and partnership news from the team.

yeah, we live in a very interesting era, technology is changing our world in ways we could never imagine and like you said Aimdis is among the company that bringing the change.
Activity: 490

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Probably web based i'd imagine or perhaps a private release app, but it would be good if the team could clarify and give a bit of insight into how the existing patients are using the platform, as i don't think i've seen much information on that to date.

Yeah it would be nice to know. They could in theory have an on premise install to a local database, I'd personally prefer it if it was all cloud based but would be nice if the team clarified for sure.

well at this point in time i believe they are working to ensure everything goes as plan but in honesty i totally agree with you yo should give info about their platform

Yeah this isn't something that should be kept under-wraps, it could be a deal maker or deal breaker for someone. At this stage it would be nice to know the technical implementation behind it
Activity: 532

Ya I’m hoping we hear some partnership or expansion news come out of the trips like this that way we know that it was really worth it. I mean getting out and being seen is great but tangible partnerships are even better

We still have huge amount of time to get more partnerships. I am sure it will come in its way. Already team has done tremendous job in getting big pharma companies on board.

Yep. The "day" is still very young for a lot of activities to happen and decisions taken. Let us just chill and see how it all plays out in this coming new month.

Ya I’m hoping we hear some partnership or expansion news come out of the trips like this that way we know that it was really worth it. I mean getting out and being seen is great but tangible partnerships are even better

We still have huge amount of time to get more partnerships. I am sure it will come in its way. Already team has done tremendous job in getting big pharma companies on board.

Yeah, It will really take time to get more partnership specially if the project is looking for some big and good partnerships. The project team are all giving their best I know they will make it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Probably web based i'd imagine or perhaps a private release app, but it would be good if the team could clarify and give a bit of insight into how the existing patients are using the platform, as i don't think i've seen much information on that to date.

Yeah it would be nice to know. They could in theory have an on premise install to a local database, I'd personally prefer it if it was all cloud based but would be nice if the team clarified for sure.

well at this point in time i believe they are working to ensure everything goes as plan but in honesty i totally agree with you yo should give info about their platform
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Pages:
Jump to: