Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 20. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
So I bumped into an interesting survey were individuals of a certain age range were asked questions about their acceptance of AI and robotics in healthcare system in general. The survey potrayed that the acceptance of AI in healthcare is increasing from the POV of the patients and more than 60% of individuals between the ages 18 and 34 are comfortable talking to a bot for their health related issues and questions, while only 11% of respondents from that age group are not interested in using AI due to their belief or orientation of not discussing human matter with robotics. Very interesting to me.

Yeah, this is huge at least more people are willing to cooperate with AI this is certainly the beginning of a new era I also believe with time more people will be open to the possibility of AI in health care sector

I think it is indisputable, that AI can help. especially in the healthcare industry. I hope more and more people will lose their fear for new technologies like AI.

It will take time for people to accept technologies like AI especially in medical field. Bu this is a very good beginning. It will take 5 years atleast to get AI as acceptable technology.

Who knows what could happen, technological development is accelerating at such a rapid speed I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of hospitals are already using AI tech WITHIN the next 5 years. It offers a lot of advantages over traditional health care.

I still believe the AI world still have a lot of too offer but it will take time before they can fully take effect. 5 years sounds too soon but anything is possible.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

Now the merit system have greatly reduce that chance a whole lot, I wish Bitcointalk can return back to it's good old days. Who has got any new news from Aimedis of late??
Activity: 672
So I bumped into an interesting survey were individuals of a certain age range were asked questions about their acceptance of AI and robotics in healthcare system in general. The survey potrayed that the acceptance of AI in healthcare is increasing from the POV of the patients and more than 60% of individuals between the ages 18 and 34 are comfortable talking to a bot for their health related issues and questions, while only 11% of respondents from that age group are not interested in using AI due to their belief or orientation of not discussing human matter with robotics. Very interesting to me.

Yeah, this is huge at least more people are willing to cooperate with AI this is certainly the beginning of a new era I also believe with time more people will be open to the possibility of AI in health care sector

I think it is indisputable, that AI can help. especially in the healthcare industry. I hope more and more people will lose their fear for new technologies like AI.

It will take time for people to accept technologies like AI especially in medical field. Bu this is a very good beginning. It will take 5 years atleast to get AI as acceptable technology.

Who knows what could happen, technological development is accelerating at such a rapid speed I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of hospitals are already using AI tech WITHIN the next 5 years. It offers a lot of advantages over traditional health care.

You are right and for the fact that we have not seen a hospital with a full spec of AI handling some important tasks in a hospital, does not mean such is not already happening, in fact it is but such requires high maintenance fee and technicians to get everything running smoothly and many hospitals as of now can not afford such high cost of maintenance
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Anyone doing the aimedis bounty at all? I noticed on Twitter that they posted the link to it here - https://t.co/crz8K04eBT

I am taking part in the signature bounty which just have only 36 participants as of today. only top-ranked bitcoin talk members really enjoy bounty campaigns with higher rewards.

I am already committed to other signature bounty. Otherwise I would have gone for this project as this is one of the exceptional and classy project.
Activity: 420

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
That's really good to see Aimedis is already running across Europe and coming to Asia, the UK and worldwide soon.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1033841027956793344?s=19

I really hadn’t seen how much they had expanded and how much they had planned to expand it’s pretty crazy they are getting so much interest already I mean I know they already had a nice foothold when the project announced on bct

I think the attention revolves around what they intend to do and the mode of their marketing, you know not everything is black and white till they start implementing it but they have some solid points that can get investors hooked, between, the health niche is as tasking, competitive as it is profitable, so it goes both ways, if they do a good job, then they have a lot of profit to make
Activity: 490

I am part of it too; their rewarding system is fixed that is why not many are participating given the low number of participation. But i think it will boost.
Activity: 630

Yeah, But it's okay because they worked hard too to get that ranked while we are having some good time they are posting here to have a better rank that I don't really think before I will regret not doing it.

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas

This is the first time I am learning about Kickstarter but having a VC fund institution for blockchain projects doesn't work well with the decentralization purpose the blockchain is enjoying

Kickstarter is great man, I've seen so many genius creations come out of it. You normally get a great price as well for investing early.

I am Kickstarter.com is that the website? I couldn't find any blockchain based projects there besides I would need a reliable link to study further I might have an idea that needs support as well lol  Grin Cool Roll Eyes

Kickstarter is very hit and miss, I used to look at a website in the UK called The Seedrs (name comes from seed capital which is what all startups need to secure), it has a lot of investment opportunities but it's mainly related to EIS/SEIS investments which isn't my game due to my income. I have a lot of time for crowd sale websites but I do prefer the VC approach, as it means you have to present your project to a group of investors and it is reviewed before approval. Therefore it meets their investment objectives and it is secure for retail investments.

Nice, thanks for the spell out and education, I would do more research on them and take advantage in any case, I also agree with VC funding to an extent but a lot has happened in the past when the bulk of the project is hold by this small group however it has helped in several fronts before now.
Activity: 56
A project that has successfully combined Healthcare and technology together and are both developing together at an extremely active pace, a lot of investors I chat with both on telegram and other mediums are just waiting for it to hit binance.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization

As good as partnerships are for image, I agree that steady growth in the medical field is very beneficial, especially if they can get the right networks in

Aimedis has a good network, mainly in Europe, but they are well connected. Therefore the asian tour hopefully will bring some good news and they can grow their asian network.

Hope for some good news about the Asian tour trust me the Asian market is one of the best to be in Cool

If you have a thrilling idea, be sure that the Asian market will definitely love you. Having a population of such backing your project up might just be the best thing that can happen to any crypto project

Yes Aimedis had an Asian tour, they visited a lot of  countries and I believe they made quite a big impact. I’m sure after their project is a success after their pilot locations they will be able to expand into other areas.
Activity: 173
Very interesting how it can grow in India and China I am very much interested to be part.
Activity: 532
Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization

As good as partnerships are for image, I agree that steady growth in the medical field is very beneficial, especially if they can get the right networks in

Aimedis has a good network, mainly in Europe, but they are well connected. Therefore the asian tour hopefully will bring some good news and they can grow their asian network.

Hope for some good news about the Asian tour trust me the Asian market is one of the best to be in Cool

If you have a thrilling idea, be sure that the Asian market will definitely love you. Having a population of such backing your project up might just be the best thing that can happen to any crypto project
Activity: 392
That's really good to see Aimedis is already running across Europe and coming to Asia, the UK and worldwide soon.
https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1033841027956793344?s=19

I really hadn’t seen how much they had expanded and how much they had planned to expand it’s pretty crazy they are getting so much interest already I mean I know they already had a nice foothold when the project announced on bct

yeah, it pretty as if they have been in operation before actually declaring the project to the public with the way things are going i believe AIMEDIS will be a name to reckon with in the health sector
Looks like as per this above tweet they are already working in some countries and their plan is expand in more countries.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
People can still participate in bounty? I thought they stopped new participants entries. How many people they want for their bounty promotion?
Pages:
Jump to: