Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 27. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Hi admin, I am IDACB representative, I'd like to invite you to our event that might be useful for you. Who can I pm about it?

Hello hanoitree421, nice to meet you. Please as regards your invitation, contact an admin on their telegram page for better discussion about it. You can quickly get a response by doing that.
Activity: 490
https://www.linkedin.com/company/aimedis I believe is their link to the LinkedIn it’s an interesting look at the company they have a good bit of employees on linked in as well too when I searched

I always enjoy looking at projects employees and seeing what their job history was like before they joined the company. Aimedis have a lot of experienced employees especially in the health industry.

They are all experienced that is why i am not afraid that the team will one day back out and npt move on with the project.
But why very less people are following on their LinkedIn channel? I guess they never published this channel at anywhere?

I like to view the team members LinkedIn profiles to see their job history but I do not want to connect with them or follow the project's LinkedIn page. My LinkedIn profile is private and I like to keep the crypto side of things private as well.

Many share the same; but I just noticed the some linkedin links don't work on their site others don't have a link to on too. I think this is an important aspect they should pay attention to and update it ASAP.
Activity: 322
This ecosystem is simply unique in its kind! Aimedis will become a kind of a link between patients, doctors, pharmacies and pharmaceutical companies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
https://www.linkedin.com/company/aimedis I believe is their link to the LinkedIn it’s an interesting look at the company they have a good bit of employees on linked in as well too when I searched

I always enjoy looking at projects employees and seeing what their job history was like before they joined the company. Aimedis have a lot of experienced employees especially in the health industry.

They are all experienced that is why i am not afraid that the team will one day back out and npt move on with the project.
But why very less people are following on their LinkedIn channel? I guess they never published this channel at anywhere?

I like to view the team members LinkedIn profiles to see their job history but I do not want to connect with them or follow the project's LinkedIn page. My LinkedIn profile is private and I like to keep the crypto side of things private as well.
Activity: 185
this aimed project is good with a solid system and has started in these 3 countries, hopefully in the future it can enter various other countries, especially in remote areas lacking medical personnel.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I noticed it has been long since they posted any good updates about the project on their Twitter? is the team busy with something else and when could we expect a good update.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.
Exactly, if you visit their 1st page on the same link you will find there as they said, Aimedis is a platform which will enable patients and doctors to connect with each other 24/7 from everywhere on the planet. This will really help to patients to connect doctors at anywhere.
Activity: 392

Activity: 56
Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

I think they will have a profitable business but investors need to be aware that it could take several years before everything is in place, they need to sign up the right doctors and sign contracts with a good amount of hospitals and have enough patients to finally have the idea they envisioned.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
An important and very necessary project! The revolutionary idea of ​​the team will increase the effectiveness of the medicine using blockchain technology.

owing to the fact that the traditional system seems ineffective and inflexible as well plus I haven't seen any health themed blockchain project scale successful I have a lot of hopes for this project
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Another tweet from aimedis stating, how you can order prescription online, speak to a doctor when you need to, basically having 24 hour health care service.

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1031798323659853824

This is probably one of the key points why we should join Aimedis. It has never been so easy to talk to a doctor in the middle of the night when you suddenly feel sick

Yep especially as it expands worldwide the fact is a vast majority of the world has much better internet or at least mobile service thtan they have medical advice and contacts expanding and growing that kind of medical contact is amazing

As it goes worldwide, the fact you can get support around the clock will be a massive positive with all the different time zones out there.

i think it gonna be location based which means that support will be given by medical practitioners within patients region the system will have to use patient location to serve them better

While that’s true I’d expect they will balance availability to make sure that even off peak hours for a region the users can still get medical assistance when needed without a hassle especially in parts of the world where medical advice is less than stellar even not in emergency situations

Completely agree. There is a lot of need for medical assistance outside your traditional daily hours and even if it's limited support, I expect them to be offering that. It's one of the projects key USP's.
Activity: 490
Another tweet from aimedis stating, how you can order prescription online, speak to a doctor when you need to, basically having 24 hour health care service.

This is probably one of the key points why we should join Aimedis. It has never been so easy to talk to a doctor in the middle of the night when you suddenly feel sick

Yep especially as it expands worldwide the fact is a vast majority of the world has much better internet or at least mobile service thtan they have medical advice and contacts expanding and growing that kind of medical contact is amazing

As it goes worldwide, the fact you can get support around the clock will be a massive positive with all the different time zones out there.

i think it gonna be location based which means that support will be given by medical practitioners within patients region the system will have to use patient location to serve them better

But I think that would defeat the purpose as the idea to have support from cross regions. I also think having the proper documents (x-ray...)doctors would be able to provide good support without having to be physically available.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

So you mean that I get a doctor from another country as a contact, when it is in my time zone in the middle of the night? I can hardly imagine that. I think the users already want to have doctors from their own countries
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

While that’s true I’d expect they will balance availability to make sure that even off peak hours for a region the users can still get medical assistance when needed without a hassle especially in parts of the world where medical advice is less than stellar even not in emergency situations
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

When you think about it, having this level of healthcare services available 24/7, it really is amazing. Quite often you feel at your worse in evening etc so to be able to get support would be brilliant.
Pages:
Jump to: