Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 26. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

Why shouldn't doctors want to work at night? It's true that many doctors in hospitals have night shift. I don't see a problem there. The doctors are not constantly sitting in front of the monitor to talk to the patients, there will always be quiet hours

Yes and it's an international platform, patients might be halfway across the world and need to speak to their selected doctor. This could mean the doctor needs to get up in the middle of the night to provide a full service.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

Why shouldn't doctors want to work at night? It's true that many doctors in hospitals have night shift. I don't see a problem there. The doctors are not constantly sitting in front of the monitor to talk to the patients, there will always be quiet hours

You're right. Moreover if there are enough employees in this project in future, they will be able to work online for different time zones: a doctor from US can consult a patient in EU while his working day isn't over yet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10

I think there is far too little talk about Aimedis being really active in the market. This is not just an ICO that wants to collect money before the start. They started a while ago and they are active in 4 countries.
It's not often that you can invest in an ongoing project

Yea, i don't see any need for speed in this project, its the health niche for crying out loud and it requires a lot of input to get the needed output, you just don't pick up anyone for this, you need professionals of esteemed value, with infrastructures that are costly and effective for the needed results to be achieved, its a slow process that takes time

yeah, I totally agree with you it gonna take time before any visible result is achieved but am pretty sure they are on the right path and above all, I want them to succeed because the health sector is really an important sector of our society

This isnt a small project i mean what their trying to accomplish is pretty game changing the platform will take work to grow but on top of that they need to develop trust, the health sector is a crazy nut to crack but they have a goodconcept to try to fight it

Not forgetting that they are not developing anything  they already have a working project on ground functioning in different countries and are looking into entering some other markets.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I think there is far too little talk about Aimedis being really active in the market. This is not just an ICO that wants to collect money before the start. They started a while ago and they are active in 4 countries.

Yea, i don't see any need for speed in this project, its the health niche for crying out loud and it requires a lot of input to get the needed output, you just don't pick up anyone for this, you need professionals of esteemed value, with infrastructures that are costly and effective for the needed results to be achieved, its a slow process that takes time

yeah, I totally agree with you it gonna take time before any visible result is achieved but am pretty sure they are on the right path and above all, I want them to succeed because the health sector is really an important sector of our society

This isnt a small project i mean what their trying to accomplish is pretty game changing the platform will take work to grow but on top of that they need to develop trust, the health sector is a crazy nut to crack but they have a goodconcept to try to fight it
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

I think working during sleeping hours only affects if they restrict consultations to same region i don't see why they wouldn't be able to allow accredited doctors from US to take over during EU's night time and vice versa for dealing with people with medical issues or consultations :S
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
https://www.linkedin.com/company/aimedis I believe is their link to the LinkedIn it’s an interesting look at the company they have a good bit of employees on linked in as well too when I searched

I always enjoy looking at projects employees and seeing what their job history was like before they joined the company. Aimedis have a lot of experienced employees especially in the health industry.

They are all experienced that is why i am not afraid that the team will one day back out and npt move on with the project.
But why very less people are following on their LinkedIn channel? I guess they never published this channel at anywhere?

I like to view the team members LinkedIn profiles to see their job history but I do not want to connect with them or follow the project's LinkedIn page. My LinkedIn profile is private and I like to keep the crypto side of things private as well.

Same with me too. There are some part of my social life i keep away from the crypto world and LinkedIn is one of them. As i am trying to build a profile that suites me career.
I agree LinkedIn is only use able  to see the person's background, i don't think it is necessary to share every LinkedIn profile from every team member it does not have anything to do with the project.

well you can't be so sure i believe some investors would want to know everything about the team behind a particular project so you can't rule that possibility out.
I think it isn’t a bad idea taking a look at Vanig team profile, it’s actually a good thing to know the persons behind such a potential project and to also have an idea of their experience.
Activity: 672

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
https://www.linkedin.com/company/aimedis I believe is their link to the LinkedIn it’s an interesting look at the company they have a good bit of employees on linked in as well too when I searched

I always enjoy looking at projects employees and seeing what their job history was like before they joined the company. Aimedis have a lot of experienced employees especially in the health industry.

They are all experienced that is why i am not afraid that the team will one day back out and npt move on with the project.
But why very less people are following on their LinkedIn channel? I guess they never published this channel at anywhere?

I like to view the team members LinkedIn profiles to see their job history but I do not want to connect with them or follow the project's LinkedIn page. My LinkedIn profile is private and I like to keep the crypto side of things private as well.

Same with me too. There are some part of my social life i keep away from the crypto world and LinkedIn is one of them. As i am trying to build a profile that suites me career.
I agree LinkedIn is only use able  to see the person's background, i don't think it is necessary to share every LinkedIn profile from every team member it does not have anything to do with the project.

well you can't be so sure i believe some investors would want to know everything about the team behind a particular project so you can't rule that possibility out.
Did you guys read on twitter where they are operating currently? If i am right the places were Thailand, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands and they plan to expand in 2 years in Asia and Europe.

Yes. This is confirmed news and also discussed here in this forum thread. AImedis is doing its best to be in getting into partnership in the medial field.

That's why they did a tour recently in asia making sure they throw their project around in asia and create space for their project in the Asian market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Did you guys read on twitter where they are operating currently? If i am right the places were Thailand, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands and they plan to expand in 2 years in Asia and Europe.

Yes. This is confirmed news and also discussed here in this forum thread. AImedis is doing its best to be in getting into partnership in the medial field.
Activity: 672
Another tweet from aimedis stating, how you can order prescription online, speak to a doctor when you need to, basically having 24 hour health care service.

https://twitter.com/AimedisGlobal/status/1031798323659853824

This is probably one of the key points why we should join Aimedis. It has never been so easy to talk to a doctor in the middle of the night when you suddenly feel sick

Yep especially as it expands worldwide the fact is a vast majority of the world has much better internet or at least mobile service thtan they have medical advice and contacts expanding and growing that kind of medical contact is amazing

Yes and the internet should be put to good use, though there are areas where it can be pretty expensive to get a good internet service but the aim of this project as stated on their whitepaper is about providing good medical services to all and at a minimum cost, probably with time, they can think of opening offices in remote locations to accommodate more people
Activity: 420
Another tweet from aimedis stating, how you can order prescription online, speak to a doctor when you need to, basically having 24 hour health care service.

This is probably one of the key points why we should join Aimedis. It has never been so easy to talk to a doctor in the middle of the night when you suddenly feel sick

Yep especially as it expands worldwide the fact is a vast majority of the world has much better internet or at least mobile service thtan they have medical advice and contacts expanding and growing that kind of medical contact is amazing

As it goes worldwide, the fact you can get support around the clock will be a massive positive with all the different time zones out there.

So you mean that I get a doctor from another country as a contact, when it is in my time zone in the middle of the night? I can hardly imagine that. I think the users already want to have doctors from their own countries

Not only their own countries but also their own languages. Otherwise it will be difficult to communicate with doctors and vice versa.

I can already imagine that for the beginning. In some other areas it is quite normal. IT-hotline 24 hours from 4 continents. Healthcare is a different business but for the start OK.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

As it goes worldwide, the fact you can get support around the clock will be a massive positive with all the different time zones out there.

So you mean that I get a doctor from another country as a contact, when it is in my time zone in the middle of the night? I can hardly imagine that. I think the users already want to have doctors from their own countries

Not only their own countries but also their own languages. Otherwise it will be difficult to communicate with doctors and vice versa.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

No but it is a useful tool to see peoples previous experience and see what they could bring to the team
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Pages:
Jump to: