Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 22. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas

This is the first time I am learning about Kickstarter but having a VC fund institution for blockchain projects doesn't work well with the decentralization purpose the blockchain is enjoying

Kickstarter is great man, I've seen so many genius creations come out of it. You normally get a great price as well for investing early.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.

Cheesy Having a working product is no longer considered to be a normal. How did we come to this? I think gathering money for a bare idea is not normal at all.

In all honesty I think that started with Kickstarter that’s what it devolved into and is why crypto and even Kickstarter became basically VC funds by normal people for other people’s interesting ideas

This is the first time I am learning about Kickstarter but having a VC fund institution for blockchain projects doesn't work well with the decentralization purpose the blockchain is enjoying
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.

This question has been asked here many times and I have not read any answer.
There is still the story with Pfizer, but there are contradictory entries in the Aimedis blogs.
Activity: 672

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

I think it would be a decentralised application. If not i feel you are right. I have been asking myself why they moved to the blockchain after having started in some countries.

Yeah I think it's a great idea and I can see the use case of blockchain for the AIMEDIS health records storage but there are some aspects that make me think why they are running an ICO and why does it need tokens? Surely it would be easier for existing customers to continue paying with Fiat.. ah well we wait and see!

That's something to think about but tokens are like an identity for a brand in a decentralized platform and when the tokens has value, it becomes of immense benefit to the stated organization, so i get the point of having a token and in a general context, it helps strengthen the blockchain industry which Aimedis has been established on, so its a wise thing to do
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.
Partnership is very important to blockchain startup I am happy they understand it and they are working towards getting good solid partnrtship.

We should not forget the big pharma partnerships announced earlier. I am sure we will see more such partnerships come in the way.
That we know. But would i like to know the name of that pharma companies which is partner with AiMedis. I guess that we have to ask in telegram.
Merit: 10

Most ICOs now need to show something working to prove they can actually pull it through and more importantly ability to generate traction on their platform. It used to be normal raising funds for an idea but now no longer an easy thing to pull through.

Exactly, you must come with a working product of your project if not you are going to find it difficult barely raising funds for just an idea in this market conditions and for an unregulated market. Everybody now getting wise.
Activity: 630

That's  great, They really need more partnership and investors for the project. The teams doing good on creating and building a community here in asia and I know they will have more investors sooner or later because this project will help alot of people.

Team is trying their best as far as I know. I am not aware of any partnerships till now in Asian countries. It could be beneficial to get some there as the product launch is also in Asia.

That's great, I think Asia is the best choice to launch their product also. I think investors will automatically come when they saw how good and helpful this project to the people around the world someday.
Activity: 490

Most ICOs now need to show something working to prove they can actually pull it through and more importantly ability to generate traction on their platform. It used to be normal raising funds for an idea but now no longer an easy thing to pull through.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

It's crazy investing in an idea in my opinion. I need to see something tangible, even if it's an early alpha, just something to really show the direction and fucntionality.

Why not? If I'm convinced of an idea, then I would invest too. Nothing else does most venture capitalists do.
Of course, not everyone is willing to take such a risk. However, the returns should be higher in order to reward the risk
Activity: 224
Merit: 5

It's crazy investing in an idea in my opinion. I need to see something tangible, even if it's an early alpha, just something to really show the direction and fucntionality.

Exactly. That's why I cannot understand that point of view. Or maybe it was a kind of irony about how "normal" ICO projects look like today.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization

As good as partnerships are for image, I agree that steady growth in the medical field is very beneficial, especially if they can get the right networks in

Aimedis has a good network, mainly in Europe, but they are well connected. Therefore the asian tour hopefully will bring some good news and they can grow their asian network.

Hope for some good news about the Asian tour trust me the Asian market is one of the best to be in Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.

I think it would be a decentralised application. If not i feel you are right. I have been asking myself why they moved to the blockchain after having started in some countries.

Yeah I think it's a great idea and I can see the use case of blockchain for the AIMEDIS health records storage but there are some aspects that make me think why they are running an ICO and why does it need tokens? Surely it would be easier for existing customers to continue paying with Fiat.. ah well we wait and see!
Activity: 672
Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization

You're right, they need to grow in the niche which they find themselves, doing that alone will bring a lot of both partnership and any other support that they need, i have seen such occur in different projects, so they just need to focus on clearing all doubts and bringing their whitepaper to limelight, giving the community enough reason to support them 
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Did anybody get in touch with the marketing team of the project? They might be having some ideas on how to market their project. I am very curious to hear from them.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104

That's  great, They really need more partnership and investors for the project. The teams doing good on creating and building a community here in asia and I know they will have more investors sooner or later because this project will help alot of people.

Team is trying their best as far as I know. I am not aware of any partnerships till now in Asian countries. It could be beneficial to get some there as the product launch is also in Asia.

Yes, I hope you start soon in my country. I've talked to some doctors about Aimedis and the interest in such a project is really big. And patients certainly have a lot of interest in it
Pages:
Jump to: