Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️[AIRDROP][ANN]Aimedis - HEALTHCARE CHANGED FOREVER❗️10k PATIENTS IN HOSPITALS❗ - page 23. (Read 10519 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

Will the app be decentralized? I hope so, otherwise I don't really understand the reason why they are a blockchain based project. The only strong reason why I see Aimedis using the blockchain is to store health records securely.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I read an article and I'm just finding out that Aimedis operates currently in the Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands and Thailand and Aimedis also plans to expand to more countries in the nearest future throughout europe and Asia too.

Yeah, Aimedis seems to be more of a medical startup than a blockchain startup they are more active in the health sector and doing this will attract a lot if attention thereby making their token more valuable

I think Aimedis is both, a medical company and a blockchain startup. Now they try to connect their existing healthcare business to the blockchain. I think that the different areas can work well together, the storage of the data of the Aimedis app for example.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

Activity: 392
Merit: 0
Impatience so far has really been the biggest downfall of crypto so far people that joined during the big pump expected it to go on forever with impossible gains everyday forever forgetting that it has taken years for crypto to get where it is I think the market sort of resetting is the best we will eventually have a stronger healthier market

The question is when is this resetting eventually comes in, hopes and patience and wearing thin... I don't like to see this affecting great projects as this

Lol... The market has been resetting for almost 7 months now. I don't even mind the market anymore, anytime it gets better then i shift my focus to ig but for now nope.
What about you talking buddy. Don't be scare to the market downtrend. Just keep calm and wait for sometime.
Activity: 420
Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization

As good as partnerships are for image, I agree that steady growth in the medical field is very beneficial, especially if they can get the right networks in

Aimedis has a good network, mainly in Europe, but they are well connected. Therefore the asian tour hopefully will bring some good news and they can grow their asian network.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Expanding their following on all social media is a huge need I think that can’t be underestimated and would be great if the team managed to arrange some more partnerships for the upcoming expansions

They had some partnership and it really help the project image to a some extent would be nice to see more of such partnership. By the way what kind of partnership aside medical related fields do they need at this time?   Huh

I don’t think they need other fields I think they just need to steadily grow their partnerships with international medical networks and perhaps even local networks to see how open the various networks are to modernization

As good as partnerships are for image, I agree that steady growth in the medical field is very beneficial, especially if they can get the right networks in
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 672
What do you think of the idea that as a patient on the Aimedis platform, you can connect with other patients who have the same diseases?
I think that's really good, an exchange can be very helpful

Yea, like a community base thing, i think that will be helpful to give patients the ability to share their experience and challenges, its therapeutic to do such and can help a lot of patients heal both physically and psychologically, like i once stated, the possibilities in this project is just too much and its all about testing and refining till they get a good result
Merit: 10

Yeah... It is all true. They are not a normal ico and have a working product already functioning in all of those places and are planning on expanding to the asian market too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 630
Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

I think working during sleeping hours only affects if they restrict consultations to same region i don't see why they wouldn't be able to allow accredited doctors from US to take over during EU's night time and vice versa for dealing with people with medical issues or consultations :S

The issue of health requires a 24 hours service because its obvious that cases of emergency will arise and someone needs to be available at that moment to address the situation, i don't think it will be wise to have a time frame for patients because it will affect service delivery, so they should have a means of creating work duration between the health practitioners
I think if it is an emergency those patients could get help first instead of the others this might solve the problem or they need a lot more doctors that are available at any time.

It’s difficult because do you go to A&E if you think it’s an emergent or do you try and call your doctor on Aimedis. In my opinion the Aimedis service should be used for non-emergencies.

I think a system like Aimedis is perfect for emergencies. Suppose I'm on the tablet watching a movie and have a heart attack. I can, if possible, open the Aimedis app and press an emergency button
Or my heart rate monitor sends a signal to Aimedis that my heart rate is too high / too low, indicating an emergency and Aimedis calls the ambulance

Well yeah, I think that's the idea of having the app on the first place. It will be really better if the app through sensors read the users heart rate and determine when it going to call for emergency or when it going to report to the nearest doctor the application of aimedis app is truly immense

That's right it's better if it will be a sensor that will automatically call a emergency hotline instead of you need to touch or click something first before you can call for emergency because we don't know when will the accident or emergency will going to happen.
Aimedis have a lot of experienced medical practitioners across the globe especially in this health sector. Aimedis has made consultations easier and better,  one can now consult with a doctor at any given time ,night or day with little or no cost, one can now do without going to look for his doctor.

Have the spread of this various doctors been given or arranged already cos like I know I don't think anyone will be willing to work during sleeping hours// What's the region concentration of this various participants

I think working during sleeping hours only affects if they restrict consultations to same region i don't see why they wouldn't be able to allow accredited doctors from US to take over during EU's night time and vice versa for dealing with people with medical issues or consultations :S

The issue of health requires a 24 hours service because its obvious that cases of emergency will arise and someone needs to be available at that moment to address the situation, i don't think it will be wise to have a time frame for patients because it will affect service delivery, so they should have a means of creating work duration between the health practitioners
I think if it is an emergency those patients could get help first instead of the others this might solve the problem or they need a lot more doctors that are available at any time.

It’s difficult because do you go to A&E if you think it’s an emergent or do you try and call your doctor on Aimedis. In my opinion the Aimedis service should be used for non-emergencies.

I think a system like Aimedis is perfect for emergencies. Suppose I'm on the tablet watching a movie and have a heart attack. I can, if possible, open the Aimedis app and press an emergency button
Or my heart rate monitor sends a signal to Aimedis that my heart rate is too high / too low, indicating an emergency and Aimedis calls the ambulance

Well yeah, I think that's the idea of having the app on the first place. It will be really better if the app through sensors read the users heart rate and determine when it going to call for emergency or when it going to report to the nearest doctor the application of aimedis app is truly immense
Activity: 490
Impatience so far has really been the biggest downfall of crypto so far people that joined during the big pump expected it to go on forever with impossible gains everyday forever forgetting that it has taken years for crypto to get where it is I think the market sort of resetting is the best we will eventually have a stronger healthier market

The question is when is this resetting eventually comes in, hopes and patience and wearing thin... I don't like to see this affecting great projects as this

Lol... The market has been resetting for almost 7 months now. I don't even mind the market anymore, anytime it gets better then i shift my focus to ig but for now nope.

Grin Grin you see I don't want to be this hopeless but I know things will get better for good some day this year  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The blockchain is the true revolution to world economy

The drop was kind of massive however many icos tend to have different mechanisms to protect againset for the drop and delaying is on one.

Yeah it was really big news, I feel sorry for projects that have launched during this bear market because crypto has gone to shit over the last couple of months.

They have a min contribution of 5 ETH and if you hodl the tokens for a year you are eligible for the 25% bonus. The token sale makes up half the total supply.
Activity: 630
Amazing to see that they are still busy getting investors in, as the latest news is that the cco of Aimedis had a great meetup in Kuala Lumpur here is a picture from there: https://twitter.com/MaryamHasUllah/status/1033104255572484097.

That's  great, They really need more partnership and investors for the project. The teams doing good on creating and building a community here in asia and I know they will have more investors sooner or later because this project will help alot of people.
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
https://www.linkedin.com/company/aimedis I believe is their link to the LinkedIn it’s an interesting look at the company they have a good bit of employees on linked in as well too when I searched

I always enjoy looking at projects employees and seeing what their job history was like before they joined the company. Aimedis have a lot of experienced employees especially in the health industry.

They are all experienced that is why i am not afraid that the team will one day back out and npt move on with the project.
But why very less people are following on their LinkedIn channel? I guess they never published this channel at anywhere?

I like to view the team members LinkedIn profiles to see their job history but I do not want to connect with them or follow the project's LinkedIn page. My LinkedIn profile is private and I like to keep the crypto side of things private as well.

Same with me too. There are some part of my social life i keep away from the crypto world and LinkedIn is one of them. As i am trying to build a profile that suites me career.
I like that idea but I am thinking if they have their LinkedIn channel then they have to mention at anywhere and their followers also have to increase which is almost nothing at this moment.

well you can also switch social personality that's one beautiful thing about technology. sometimes it better someone experience what it like not to be in the cryptoWorld
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Grin Grin you see I don't want to be this hopeless but I know things will get better for good some day this year  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

The drop was kind of massive however many icos tend to have different mechanisms to protect againset for the drop and delaying is on one.

Yeah it was really big news, I feel sorry for projects that have launched during this bear market because crypto has gone to shit over the last couple of months.
Activity: 490

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Pages:
Jump to: