Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[AirDrop]📱HOLDME📱-💲120000 HOLDME tokens for share💲🚀 - page 13. (Read 6153 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Good Luck. I'm join.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i really like the concept of this project
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
hope is always there to follow this project ..
thank me for feeling your token ..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
im follow and im always support this project
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Joined, very interestno, that would be more of these hands. I hope the token will develop and grow in price
Activity: 96
NOW
Joined Great project keep it up

Thanks!
NOW
hii dev, I like your rules about constructive massage, because your realy need it's. by the way, I dont'n know how a description your project, the purpose ect, you need the whitepaper to describ that,  I can't see your whitepaper. if you want to interest many people with your project, you need a good whitepaper to description your project

Hello, you can find whitepaper here - https://ico.holdme.io/docs/HOLDME_Whitepaper-v1.1.pdf
NOW
Hello everybody! Very glad to be with you. We will implement all that is outlined by you. Good luck.

Hello, thank you!
Activity: 924
Merit: 283
Hello everybody! Very glad to be with you. We will implement all that is outlined by you. Good luck.
Activity: 182
hii dev, I like your rules about constructive massage, because your realy need it's. by the way, I dont'n know how a description your project, the purpose ect, you need the whitepaper to describ that,  I can't see your whitepaper. if you want to interest many people with your project, you need a good whitepaper to description your project
NOW
I joined airdrop, I am waiting his accept

Just don't break any rules and you will be accepted
Activity: 200
I joined airdrop, I am waiting his accept
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
joined and good luck, hopefully be a possible project
NOW
Just in case - you need to leave your messages here - https://t.me/holdmeofficial
NOW
NOW

HOLDME is ready to share 120000 HME Shares (price of 1 HME share after ICO ~ $0.1).

Airdrop limited for 2500 participants and starting today

We will distribute tokens after the end of ICO

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

TELEGRAM group Airdrop

Terms and conditions:

• Spam is strongly prohibited ;
  • Mention the word "Airdrop" in our group is strongly prohibited;
    !!all users who will break this rules will be banned from our aidrops and bounty campaign permanently!!
  • Airdrop limited for 2500 participants;
  • Airdrop would last from today and until it's reach a participants limit;
  • Everyone who will complete conditions of participation would receive 48 HME Shares;
  • 10 the most active participants will obtain aditional 52 HME Shares;
  • Please note - all HME Shares would be destributed after the end of ICO (12.15.17);

How to Enter:

• Join our official Telegram group and write at least one constructive comment or question about our project(please note: Do not leave the group until the end of ICO to receive your reward);
  • If you have any questions regarding the Airdrop, please, use our bounty telegram group for the communication - https://t.me/HOLDME_Bounty ;
  • Not constructive messages like - "Hello! Awesome project!" would not be counted;
  • Here is stop list , if your messages will be similar - you will not receive any reward;
  • 10 the most active participants will obtain aditional 52 HME Shares;
  • Copy the link or text of your message and submit it in our registration form;

Registration

Participants list

_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______

Pages:
Jump to: