Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[AirDrop]📱HOLDME📱-💲120000 HOLDME tokens for share💲🚀 - page 9. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

Holdme it sounds to hodl the coin i think this would be a success project. Ill be stay tuned for this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
hi , are there any exchange except https://etherdelta.com and whether the road map?
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
as i have read in HOLDME  medium  i found out that this project have a potential to success because of thier internal uses offered for the customer. I appreciated YOUR PROJECT... goodluck team.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
The idea to make holdme as a bridge between customer and company services is a good idea. Using AI bot as a sollution to common need and FAC will reduce company expendicture and customer waiting list. It will revolusionary the customer service. As example using bot in telegram app. It simple and very helpfull. I hope this project will meet it propose.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
the success of a project depends on how big it is
  commitment and performance of the team, for that I observe from this project HOLDME will achieve success and certainly profitable for the participating.
survived and always lucky.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
I will look forward on this project.
Activity: 26
I'm bit curious why you choose holdme is the name of your token? Any other info about this project dev  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

I like the project, and I hope that it will succeed!
I will follow this topic.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
I believe very much in this project,
Activity: 29
Well,  this project is good,  I was saw ur roadmap, very interesting, holdme must be listed on more exchange market like coinexchange, cryptpia, etherdelta, Hitbtc, and YoBit..

BTW in future  ur token can be mined? And can be used as payment?

thanks..
Activity: 87
look forward to hearing more about this project. Low distribution numbers is always a great start.. joined..
Activity: 28
If this project could listed in hitbtc it will be popular. Is it possible?
Activity: 6
look forward to hearing more about this project. Low distribution numbers is always a great start
Activity: 28
Which exchanger will you listed dev? Is there any round after this first airdrop Huh
Activity: 36
Once we support thia project it will gonna really gonna go to the moon. Just a little more support from us and this project will gonna make it see you in the exchange world!7
Activity: 112
There was another coin (now gone) thread with similar content as this thread, even using the same stoplist

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2349409.new

Are you the same person?
Another suspicious project?
Activity: 25
Hello dev I can't find whitepaper and roadmap. I'm interested in your project.
Activity: 462
I hope this project success and soon list in yhe market because i want to trade and buy sell this coin and this coin make me rich..
Activity: 86
can you tell how much suply of this coin?
Activity: 66
This project looks good . I really feel safe and secure by using ethereum platform. Holdme looks most moderate way to trading . Its good to join Holdme . 👍
Pages:
Jump to: