Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[AirDrop]📱HOLDME📱-💲120000 HOLDME tokens for share💲🚀 - page 5. (Read 6153 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
i like your project, follow it and if want Arabic translation contact me
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
What are the benefit that would be given out to early investors
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Very strange, I did not see the website and white paper on the home page, roadmap, all the information can be seen after joining telegram it?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm anxiously waiting to read more about the project. I will support you as much as I can. Best wishes.
Activity: 84
i wonder what chatbot (AI Software) that you will provide? in bussiness environement or lifestyle?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
AI is the future, and the combination with blockchain is very disruptive.

I think it is a way to integrate a software with a research pattern.

Looking forward to know more what's going on!

Happy to be here!
Activity: 98
Good Luck For Your Project My Brother! Kiss
Activity: 1
I have gone through white paper, I am good be here..When can I expect road map ?
Activity: 966
Merit: 142
joined and good luck, hopefully be a possible project Smiley
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
In one word it's Chat application Project. But what is uniqueness ?? Team can explain the uniqueness of this project.

Exactly my point, the team need to elaborate clearly on the project  so that it doesn't end up as one of those regular projects where most are just interested in acquirjn coins and tokens
Activity: 25
Mtema Kuni:
Well, I worked in a famous inbound call center, and I can say that there were high standards, but certainly the uniformity of treatment you can achieve with a truly smart chatbot is hard to reach with humans. I admit I didn't cover the whole whitepaper, but we'll have to check in real life if Hold Me will provide the thoroughness of service it promises
Activity: 378
In one word it's Chat application Project. But what is uniqueness ?? Team can explain the uniqueness of this project.
Activity: 133
I am Sylanda
The concept has not been properly elaborated and the name of the token is not that inspiring, what is the idea behind this project, we need clearer explanation, but however, the ICO prize is not that bad and starting off with a airdrop is a good speculation. Update us on the project and let the community that wil criticize the project. It will help it attain hi her heights.. all the same goodluck
Activity: 70
when and on what stock exchange will a coin be traded?
Activity: 74
Provide more information about this token for we investors to know more about the project
Activity: 476
This is one of its kind, AI integration is long time awaited for a project. The full potential of utilizing AI will contribute a big part for human betterment.
Activity: 116
Very interesting project, i like the rules..
Good roadmap and whitepaper..
Hoping for the best
Activity: 56
Can i see the whitepaper? Just a little understanding about this project. Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
Just read the whitepaper and roadmap. Looking awesome idea. I'm looking forward to see this ICO with good future.
Pages:
Jump to: