Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[AirDrop]📱HOLDME📱-💲120000 HOLDME tokens for share💲🚀 - page 7. (Read 6188 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 10
A little familiar with the theme of artificial intelligence and read about your project on Twitter and on Medium. I remembered the bot Alice on Yandex. Will your chat bot be like him? Will it be self-learning? Few information and many questions. Thank you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
can i see roadmap or whitepaper?
Activity: 94
limited token distribution is quite a good idea, with limited tokens will increase the price of the token, plus a positive social outreach will help this project increase its potential
Activity: 106
Holdme? The name sounds like a plea. Read through the project, I must say it's well organized and as the name goes, if the token is held, with the level of organization, it has great potential.
holdme......good thinking, good project!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello Dev, i really want to participate in this project. Thanks for the opportunity.
More power to you guys! Bring us to the moon
Activity: 51
Good luck dev, it's an amazing project
Activity: 40
I hope this will be a unique project not like any other ICO launching every day. nice work, good luck guys.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
Hello, i just visit your web, and i got something interest about this project.
THE HIPSTER, HACKERS & HUSTLERS
and i found 4 hacker name (typically is Indonesian name). So i need to submit registration form and of course I'm token holder.
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
Holding the Future of AI! That is a catchy phrase for a project. Good luck to the venture!
Activity: 44
Please I want to clarify, do we have two telegram groups?
Activity: 5
I hope this project will ve succeed
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
Its a nice name HOLDME! Goodluck for this.
Activity: 67
May the project be done successfully and make it to the moon
Activity: 42
Glad to participate! Wish your project successful
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
Project seems nice, joined and goodluck!
Activity: 44
 It's nice project and I'll give my support in anyway I can
Activity: 72
lets do this and i will the most active member in the group
Activity: 648
Merit: 114
wow this project looks so tight, and a lot of restrictions, but these rules that I think are good. dev is very careful in giving shares, so there are no multiple accounts. I joined to succeed your dev project. thank you
HOLDME to the moon 🚀🚀
Activity: 8
if I may try to invite my friends to participate in this project because I see this project has a good future
Pages:
Jump to: