Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 10. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
I have filed the form to join Airdrop.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Soon I finish working with a smart contract.

Distribution of income from lotteries
1. After each lottery on Eth, the smart contract distributes the revenue among the owners of the tokens.
2. Income is divided by the number of owners in proportion to the number of tokens they own.
3. The owners of a small number of tokens do not participate in the section.
4. The minimum amount that the owner of tokens can receive is 0.001 Eth.
5. If the income was 0.1 Eth, then with the number of tokens in the turnover equal to 33 million pieces, we can calculate how much one token will be and calculate which owners fit into the minimum payment requirement.
6. After that, the amount of profit, minus interest on already invested investors, we divide by the selected number of applicants.
7. Investors who have already invested will receive fixed interest from the profit, the remaining part will be distributed among the owners of the tokens.

Perfectly! This will form a demand for tokens among investors!
And if I'm still investing Eth, will I get a guaranteed amount of interest?

Yes, at this stage, the investor's address will be inscribed in a smart contract and he will receive a guaranteed profit regardless of the number of tokens on the account.
Activity: 70
joined ,hope this project go well
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

1. After each lottery on Eth, the smart contract distributes the revenue among the owners of the tokens.
2. Income is divided by the number of owners in proportion to the number of tokens they own.
5. If the income was 0.1 Eth, then with the number of tokens in the turnover equal to 33 million pieces, we can calculate how much one token will be and calculate which owners fit into the minimum payment requirement.
6. After that, the amount of profit, minus interest on already invested investors, we divide by the selected number of applicants.
7. Investors who have already invested will receive fixed interest from the profit, the remaining part will be distributed among the owners of the tokens.

Perfectly! This will form a demand for tokens among investors!
And if I'm still investing Eth, will I get a guaranteed amount of interest?

Activity: 379
joined the airdrop, good luck with your project!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Filled the form.When ill received tokens?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 42
Good luck devs, we are waiting for the airdrop :-)

Here AIRDROP █ LOTTEREUM █ ICO 100 Eth

Code:
[center]Here AIRDROP █ LOTTEREUM █ ICO 100 Eth[/center]
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Good luck devs, we are waiting for the airdrop :-)
Activity: 325
signed up a while ago . dropped a note here to check it out again Smiley

thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Hi LOTTEREUM dev, do we get the airdrop when the smart contract deployment is complete??

It is written above that he is still working on a smart contract.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi LOTTEREUM dev, do we get the airdrop when the smart contract deployment is complete??
Activity: 6
As a Newbie, the signature is too long with the center-command... I can leave out the center commands or I can leave out the word 'Here' and keep the center-commands. What is better?
Dev - do you have a breakdown on how you plan to use the funds you collect in the ICO?

1. Collected funds should be used to write a website and a smart contract.
2. In addition, after the deployment of a smart contract will spend Eth.
3. I will have to pay for placing the token on the exchanges.
So far, about 4.59 Eth has been collected, which allowed me to focus only on this smart contract.
I will work on the site and a smart contract, as long as there are funds.

Note that the amounts invested by investors reserve on them a share in the profits from all lotteries + a certain number of tokens.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Dev - do you have a breakdown on how you plan to use the funds you collect in the ICO?
What is going on with Airdrop in this project?
Does anyone know the status?

I'm working on a smart contract. Everything goes according to plan.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
What is this airdrop? I want to join to get airdrop? Interesting project with a good distribution system
Activity: 112
I say Hello :)
What is going on with Airdrop in this project?
Does anyone know the status?
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
Hm... seems im still tooo nuuubie for the signature Smiley

but overall it sounds very promising on the concept. lets see how this will turn

Change the signature code. Otherwise, you will not be credited with bounty

Will a smart contract be deployed soon?
Pages:
Jump to: