Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 12. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Bceм пpивeт!He cмoг нaйти  ccылкy  нa  дaннyю тeмy  нo нa pyccкoм  языкe.Ecли нe cлoжнo дaйтe  ccылoчкy   нa  вeткy  нa pyccкoм  пpo лoтepeю

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdrop-restart-lottereum-ethereum-2022643
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
hi dev just wondering i partecipate at the project and sent 0.1 eth  this is the txt , why did you  write on the partecipant list 0.01 eth? thank  i will drop you pm with txt

Hi! For 0.1 Eth you will get 0.1 share from 20% of the proceeds of all lotteries conducted. In the table, everything is marked. No. 281 17.07.2017 17:21:59 0xfF9ADFb4C19bFD54099A73Cec4baE6dBC79883a7 Yes 0.1 0xaf8a44b0db3c7194544cc1a742bebe90c38a404098b57f8e35d1482838ea63de
Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
hi dev just wondering i partecipate at the project and sent 0.1 eth  this is the txt , why did you  write on the partecipant list 0.01 eth? thank  i will drop you pm with txt
Activity: 43
I joined you luck and victory  Cool
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Thank you .. I saw. Just with other tokens this did not notice))
Of course they will. I myself want to understand how the gas limit for the contract is calculated. Maybe someone knows? For example, when sending 0.01 TME asks for 74000, But when you put 100,000 then the gas limit increases more than 1 Eth and in the at all for tokens 200,000

Everything is normal there. You probably tried to set the number of tokens without having them in your wallet. Then yes, there is an error when calculating the amount of gas.
Of course they will. I myself want to understand how the gas limit for the contract is calculated. Maybe someone knows? For example, when sending 0.01 TME asks for 74000, But when you put 100,000 then the gas limit increases more than 1 Eth and in the at all for tokens 200,000

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Let's discuss. What are we going to discuss? In my opinion, everything is clear)))

What can we do to increase the demand for our tokens when the smart contract will be deployed ??

To increase the community, we must distribute at least 300 tokens to everyone who wants to play the lottery.
Each of the owners of the origin addresses must give 100 new tokens to three new members of the community.
Thus, we:
1. We will test the lottery.
2. Let's introduce her to many people.
3. First time winners in the lottery will join us, thereby increasing the number of owners of tokens interested in the success.

It turns out that I will have to give 100 tokens to someone I need to find?

Obviously so. If we want the token to be valued, we need to draw attention to it. Is it a pity?

How much gas will be spent on such an operation?

The limit of gas for token transfers depends on the conditions of a smart contract. In other words - ask the dev

True, Has this been considered dev?
i confused how to take a part of this ico
i see , i am just invest to there address and PM with my address account
its soo simple u know
need more info about this project

Your Eth address will be registered as a genesis in a smart contract and you will receive part of the lottery profits.
Here you will receive a confirmation of the amount of your investment https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TX3azwh0PdVx2hq-wNmC6lNc2YuhUVPFvg-ZPbgkQ4/edit?usp=sharing
If you need more information, then ask, I'll tell.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
i confused how to take a part of this ico
i see , i am just invest to there address and PM with my address account
its soo simple u know
need more info about this project
Let your friends also get free tokens!
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
Let's discuss. What are we going to discuss? In my opinion, everything is clear)))

What can we do to increase the demand for our tokens when the smart contract will be deployed ??

To increase the community, we must distribute at least 300 tokens to everyone who wants to play the lottery.
Each of the owners of the origin addresses must give 100 new tokens to three new members of the community.
Thus, we:
3. First time winners in the lottery will join us, thereby increasing the number of owners of tokens interested in the success.

I like the offer! What is 1000 tokens, if after that they will give at least 9000?

Thus, we:

Affiliate program on the contrary. Interesting. Need to think.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Thus, we:

Obviously so. If we want the token to be valued, we need to draw attention to it. Is it a pity?

The limit of gas for token transfers depends on the conditions of a smart contract. In other words - ask the dev

Thus, we:

Activity: 71
Got it! We will play. Signature of the company in the profile

Thus, we:

We count on the maximum.
2000 owners of genesis addresses.
Each will give 100 tokens to three new members of the community.
There will be 6000 participants.
There will be 6 lotteries of 100 tokens a lottery ticket.
161 winners in one lottery, only 966 winners.

The beginning can be like that. Naturally, the indicators will be lower, but the point is you understand.

Thus, we can ensure that our community is increased by 1000 people, while each of us will spend 300 tokens on it.
So, with the first 1000 tokens, we can increase the community by 3000 people. After that, if I correctly understand the white paper, we will get 1000 more tokens, and we can continue the process.
Activity: 82

Thus, we:

We count on the maximum.
2000 owners of genesis addresses.
Each will give 100 tokens to three new members of the community.
There will be 6000 participants.
There will be 6 lotteries of 100 tokens a lottery ticket.
161 winners in one lottery, only 966 winners.

Thus, we:

Activity: 71

Thus, we:

Pages:
Jump to: