Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 13. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Let's discuss. What are we going to discuss? In my opinion, everything is clear)))

What can we do to increase the demand for our tokens when the smart contract will be deployed ??

To increase the community, we must distribute at least 300 tokens to everyone who wants to play the lottery.
Each of the owners of the origin addresses must give 100 new tokens to three new members of the community.
Thus, we:
1. We will test the lottery.
2. Let's introduce her to many people.
3. First time winners in the lottery will join us, thereby increasing the number of owners of tokens interested in the success.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Let's discuss. What are we going to discuss? In my opinion, everything is clear)))

What can we do to increase the demand for our tokens when the smart contract will be deployed ??
Activity: 42
Let's continue the discussion. Let's find out all the faces of the token!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
good news. I have amended my form and submitted 0.06ETH.

Dear investor!

Information in the table is updated

In accordance with the terms of Airdrop you will receive 0.06 shares with 20% of the profit from the lottery.
An unlimited number of deliveries of tokens is provided when investing 0.1 Eth.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x1cf460db4a2290498616c2d9aea2ad1ed201fa39

Thanks. Please elaborate on what do you mean with "An unlimited number of deliveries of tokens is provided when investing 0.1 Eth"?

1. Free 10 times per 1000 tokens
2. Set signature on profile 50 times per 1000 tokens
3. By investing more than 0.1 Eth you receive permanent tokens for the entire duration of the smart contract, depending on the number of tokens destroyed in the lottery.

Why did I do this?
When you play the lottery on tokens, 10% of incoming tokens are destroyed.
If we do not increase the number of tokens, the lottery will be stopped as soon as all tokens are destroyed.
Activity: 36

Dear investor!

In accordance with the terms of Airdrop you will receive 0.06 shares with 20% of the profit from the lottery.

Thanks. Please elaborate on what do you mean with "An unlimited number of deliveries of tokens is provided when investing 0.1 Eth"?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
The reduction in the number of tokens in turnover is determined by a smart contract.

Hello! Dev means you started working on a smart contract?

The smart contract will be deployed when the dev has received 2000 addresses.
The reduction in the number of tokens in turnover is determined by a smart contract.

Hello! Dev means you started working on a smart contract?

Dear investor!

Changed the name of the topic to [AIRDROP] [ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover.

Thanks to investors, I started to work in accordance with the road map.

Wait for the news in 10 days
Activity: 42
More active gentlemen and ladies! This is the first airdrop in which the contract itself provides mechanisms for reducing the number of tokens and such a good distribution!
Interesting project. As more people start learning the Eth Solidity project i am sure many more lottery based schemes will start coming up.
This project has a good incentive for "investors".

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO
Signature to long with me  Undecided
You are newbie. To join any campaigns, you need to rank at least Jr. member. Now start posting and wait 1 month to participate in signature campaign.

Thank you for clarifying the newbie!
I think that we can give an opportunity to participate in the company of signatures and newcomers. The conditions are as follows:
1. Signature. Here AIRDROP █ LOTTEREUM █ ICO 100 Eth
2. Wear two months.
3. To change the signature upon reaching Jr. Member
4. At least two posts in any topic on the forum in a day.

Nice! thanks for helping us participate with signature!!!   
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
When does the airdrop start?

I wrote already that we need 2000 addresses, than a filter on IP, then i deploy a smart contract.

How many addresses do we have at the moment? 2000 is quite a lot, so it might take a while but it should be fun when it starts.

In table 700 with few addresses
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

I wrote already that we need 2000 addresses, than a filter on IP, then i deploy a smart contract.

How many addresses do we have at the moment? 2000 is quite a lot, so it might take a while but it should be fun when it starts.

Activity: 322
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
I registered and joined the signature company Grin

Great idea! I'm with you gentlemen!
Activity: 71
I like it too! I'm with you!
Pages:
Jump to: