Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 11. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hm... seems im still tooo nuuubie for the signature Smiley

but overall it sounds very promising on the concept. lets see how this will turn

Change the signature code. Otherwise, you will not be credited with bounty
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

but overall it sounds very promising on the concept. lets see how this will turn

Here AIRDROP █ LOTTEREUM █ ICO 100 Eth

Code:
[center]Here AIRDROP █ LOTTEREUM █ ICO 100 Eth[/center]
Activity: 952
Merit: 137

still working this project seems to be to quite here, dev is long time did not update any info about lottereum,  do you know anything new on this ? thanks for the info

All perfectly. He writes a clever contract. He wrote for us to wait for news.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
still working this project seems to be to quite here, dev is long time did not update any info about lottereum,  do you know anything new on this ? thanks for the info
Activity: 152
Good evening, joined the company, how are you?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I joined , good luck

There is no sense in multi-accounts. Dev said that there will be an IP filtering
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Good evening everyone, what news?  Smiley
Activity: 47
Ok great News! Is there any limit to how many times One person can invest in the ICO? Because I have already invested; so should I want to invest again, will this be possible?

No more than 90 Eth, the limit.
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Ok great News! Is there any limit to how many times One person can invest in the ICO? Because I have already invested; so should I want to invest again, will this be possible?
There are enough addresses available. All is well. I will make some changes in the smart contract and they will quickly attract enough participants to the project.
Activity: 78
Merit: 11
How are you? I see that there is nothing new so far?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
731 record in the table. In total, as I understood, you need to recruit 1000 participants. And what does the developer expect to do if 1000 people do not get it?

Earlier wrote that dev planned 2000 participants.

I have tried to talk to people about the project. I hope it picks up traction in the coming weeks. The airdrop is free after-all so It should move faster than this. perhaps because no form of marketing has taken place. Maybe a few youtubers can help get the word out.
Dev said wait for the news 10 days. Let's wait. Let's see how events will develop further. One thing is clear: this project does not just create a token, and the token is created for a certain economic process. Unlike other projects, where the token is first created, and then they come up with an application for it.
731 record in the table. In total, as I understood, you need to recruit 1000 participants. And what does the developer expect to do if 1000 people do not get it?

Earlier wrote that dev planned 2000 participants.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Good afternoon ! Already joined the company, a good idea.
Hello! Does not have news from dev yet?
Pages:
Jump to: