Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 2. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 102
Done filling up the form, hopefully I can get airdrops.
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
Hiii Dev can you please check if my address has been added to genesis and is there anything else i need to do now to recieve my bounty.Huh

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11bsoXRr_GErMzSWzHFkM1lZrebvJm-UumpWWrJu2wPk/edit#gid=0
Well i dont see my ethereum address in this list that is why i was asking what else i need to do now to recieve the bounty and have my address added there
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hiii Dev can you please check if my address has been added to genesis and is there anything else i need to do now to recieve my bounty.Huh

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11bsoXRr_GErMzSWzHFkM1lZrebvJm-UumpWWrJu2wPk/edit#gid=0
Welcome back 🙏
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Its is very confusing and complicated....Can dev or anyone explain me simply how i can take part in this airdrop...Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Why do you break my plans? ))) If you want to see the code ahead of time - become an investor and I'll send you the archive, with the condition not to publish until the whole complex of smart contracts is ready.
 Grin Grin Grin

I'm not going to break your plans. You violate the principle of openness in the blockchaine, hiding the code. When you buy an apartment, you evaluate it. Become an investor of your token now - trust the realtor who only says that everything is fine. Cry

Your doubts are understandable, but you saw the functionality of a smart contract and you are given explanations. If you need to look at the source code before investing in the token, then please wait until October. Before, I will not disclose the information publicly.
October is already close Smiley
Activity: 17
Why do you break my plans? ))) If you want to see the code ahead of time - become an investor and I'll send you the archive, with the condition not to publish until the whole complex of smart contracts is ready.
 Grin Grin Grin

I'm not going to break your plans. You violate the principle of openness in the blockchaine, hiding the code. When you buy an apartment, you evaluate it. Become an investor of your token now - trust the realtor who only says that everything is fine. Cry

bytecode published? are you a programmer? what is the problem?

Bytecode can not be converted back to solidity Cool
Welcome back 🙏
I would love to recieve 1000 tokens 50 times  Grin So i am wearing the signature as well and then i have filled the form.
Just a question,is there any requirement of no. of posts have to be make on weekly basis... ??
Any way thanks and good luck

You will get bounty! I confirm.

Is the flight activity been over? Just send the address can get the token?

Fill out the form, get 101 Lte, confirm participation in the lottery and your address will be genesis.

Okay it means first we will get 101 Lte and then after confirmation we will be added to the airdrop
I would love to recieve 1000 tokens 50 times  Grin So i am wearing the signature as well and then i have filled the form.
Just a question,is there any requirement of no. of posts have to be make on weekly basis... ??

You will get bounty! I confirm.

Fill out the form, get 101 Lte, confirm participation in the lottery and your address will be genesis.
 Grin Grin Grin

bytecode published? are you a programmer? what is the problem?
Welcome back 🙏
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin Grin

Excuse my insistence, there will not be a code? Lottereum - a pig in a poke? Undecided

Grin Grin Grin
Excuse my insistence, there will not be a code? Lottereum - a pig in a poke? Undecided
Has anyone here posted that they've won?

The lottery has not been held yet.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Has anyone here posted that they've won?

1. First the participation confirmation (1 Lte is removed) through the use of the participiateInTokenLottery function.
2. Waiting for 1000 confirmations.
3. Announcement of the time of the lottery.
4. At the announced time, all participants buy tickets through the BuyTicketForTokenLottery function
5. The first transaction processed by the Ethereum platform wins 10%, each 10, 20 and 100 also win their%.

If we quickly hold an auction for the sale of shares in the profits of the project, then I will have the means to develop a website-application of this smart contract and everything will become easier, clearer and more convenient!

Hii dev I am still confused here..I have some queries

What does BuyTicketForTokenLottery function entails?? Is it sending of 100 LTE for the lottery or sending of ethereum for the lottery ??

Then why is it that I applied 10 times at the initial airdrop stage as required but I got only 101 LTE while some others were getting 1000 LTE ??

Then I have participated in the lottery by following the steps in the other thread but my address is not yet in the address genesis (already in the smart contract) sheet..

Am I missing anything here Huh

If you confirmed participation in the lottery, then today you will receive the first 1000 Lte
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

1. First the participation confirmation (1 Lte is removed) through the use of the participiateInTokenLottery function.
2. Waiting for 1000 confirmations.
3. Announcement of the time of the lottery.
4. At the announced time, all participants buy tickets through the BuyTicketForTokenLottery function
5. The first transaction processed by the Ethereum platform wins 10%, each 10, 20 and 100 also win their%.

If we quickly hold an auction for the sale of shares in the profits of the project, then I will have the means to develop a website-application of this smart contract and everything will become easier, clearer and more convenient!

Hii dev I am still confused here..I have some queries

What does BuyTicketForTokenLottery function entails?? Is it sending of 100 LTE for the lottery or sending of ethereum for the lottery ??

Then why is it that I applied 10 times at the initial airdrop stage as required but I got only 101 LTE while some others were getting 1000 LTE ??

Then I have participated in the lottery by following the steps in the other thread but my address is not yet in the address genesis (already in the smart contract) sheet..

Am I missing anything here Huh
What would speed up the collection of participants in the lottery. As an incentive, tomorrow I will begin AIRDROP participants who confirmed their participation in the lottery.
In addition, as an experiment, everyone who wishes that his address became a genesis, but does not want to participate in the lottery, will be offered to buy a place in a smart contract for 0.1 Eth.
In this way, we engage of active and financially secured users in the community.
Pages:
Jump to: