Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 3. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
All is fair. The code will be laid out on the githab after the entire complex of smart contracts is deployed.
What complex of smart contracts? Lottereum is not a self-contained token? It looks like there is a vulnerability in the code that you do not want to show Wink

This value is not set now. After I limit it, it will be impossible to add new addresses and, accordingly, new tokens.
Now maxTransfer = 8  Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh
maxTransfer - how many lists of participants AIRDROP were imported

Grin
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
All is fair. The code will be laid out on the githab after the entire complex of smart contracts is deployed.
What complex of smart contracts? Lottereum is not a self-contained token? It looks like there is a vulnerability in the code that you do not want to show Wink

This value is not set now. After I limit it, it will be impossible to add new addresses and, accordingly, new tokens.
Now maxTransfer = 8  Shocked Shocked Shocked Huh

6. Disable the function of transfer of addresses of genesis and disabling the pre-mining function (a smart contract has this function).

Can I see this code? Code is more credible than the developer's promises Wink
Before buying, I want to make sure that everything is honest

3. setMaxTransfer - admin function, setting the maximum number of address import for AIRDROP

It is obvious to the programmer that once this value is established, it becomes impossible to add more addresses and tokens to them, respectively. Another way to get tokens in a smart contract is not provided, as can be seen from its functionality.

I do not set this value in the hope that more participants will want to join the smart contract, which will increase its popularity.
But if this is the only thing that keeps investors from investing, then I can set the value to 5000 now.

6. Disable the function of transfer of addresses of genesis and disabling the pre-mining function (a smart contract has this function).

Can I see this code? Code is more credible than the developer's promises Wink
Before buying, I want to make sure that everything is honest
1. sendEther - admin function, transfer from the account of the smart contract Eth to the account of the administrator
2. importAddresses - AIRDROP member address import function
3. setMaxTransfer - admin function, setting the maximum number of address import for AIRDROP

Can the administrator import any number of addresses and an unlimited number of times? Can the administrator add himself any number of coins?

With the code it would be easier Wink

Stages of the project development:

1. Selection of addresses genesis through participation in the lottery (5 thousand addresses).

2. Bounty Company.

3. Pre-mining 1 000 000 Lte for distribution of the first lotteries to participants and for rewarding the participation of users in the company's bounty.

4. Holding an auction to sell 10% of the future profits from the lottery on Eth.

5. Transfer the selected addresses to the genesis.

7. Deployment of a smart contract "Decentralized credit system".

7.1. With Lte exchange function for credit token. Course 1: 1.

8. Deploy a smart contract for the release and active sale of customer tokens.

8.1. With the exchange function Lte on the smart contract token. Course 1: 1.
8.2. The token of a smart contract entitles you to a share of the smart contract profits.
8.3. The profit of a smart contract is formed from the deduction in favor of a smart contract of a certain percentage of the sold client tokens.

Here is more about lotteries https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropico-lottereum-planned-reduction-in-the-number-of-tokens-in-turnover-2038170

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21409715
1. sendEther - admin function, transfer from the account of the smart contract Eth to the account of the administrator

Can the administrator import any number of addresses and an unlimited number of times? Can the administrator add himself any number of coins?

With the code it would be easier Wink
I'm thinking of buying tokens, but I do not find any more information about the project. Is there a website, the source code for Github?

What interests you in the code from what you can not see and understand from the functionala of a smart contract?

I do not understand the purpose of sendEther (to whom?), importAddresses (where to import?), setMaxTransfer (what is a maxTransfer?). I'm a programmer and I want to see the code to look for vulnerabilities. If there are no vulnerabilities, I'll buy coins Cool

I'm thinking of buying tokens, but I do not find any more information about the project. Is there a website, the source code for Github?

What interests you in the code from what you can not see and understand from the functionala of a smart contract?

I do not understand the purpose of sendEther (to whom?), importAddresses (where to import?), setMaxTransfer (what is a maxTransfer?). I'm a programmer and I want to see the code to look for vulnerabilities. If there are no vulnerabilities, I'll buy coins Cool

Activity: 812
Merit: 270
How do I know that the lottery will be held? How many participants are needed for the first lottery? Huh

Dev said he waits for 1000 participants and he will announce it in the threads.
How do I know that the lottery will be held? How many participants are needed for the first lottery? Huh
Hi Guys. I design a logo for lottereum tell me what you think about it???

What does the picture mean?

pretty good .. it's just the color is less bright,, will give a firm impression if you use a lighter color again
I like the idea of ​​combining the 2 diamonds.. looks unique  Smiley

Thanks for the feedback. I want to know if others feel the same way, And also choice of colors, and then we can proceed.

@lottereumdev do yo have any suggestions?

It is interesting to know the opinions of others. Let's wait for more reviews or someone can suggest their own version. In any case, your work will be appreciated!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
The Movement DAO

pretty good .. it's just the color is less bright,, will give a firm impression if you use a lighter color again

Thanks for the feedback. I want to know if others feel the same way, And also choice of colors, and then we can proceed.

@lottereumdev do yo have any suggestions?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
so sad i miss a good project just like this ..

You haven't missed anything yet. apply for the airdrop, and follow the OP.

Goodluck!
Thanks for the information.
How many participants you have for now?
The number of registered participants in the Mist is visible in the list, in Mew one by No. - participiateInsTokenLottery function
Now 62 confirmed participation

OK thanks. So we are far from the required 1000 participants...
And to how many people do you airdrop some LTE tokens?

Only 200 addresses. After I saw that few people confirm their participation in the lottery, I decided to conduct a more rigorous selection of AIRDROP participants
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Thanks for the information.
How many participants you have for now?
The number of registered participants in the Mist is visible in the list, in Mew one by No. - participiateInsTokenLottery function
Now 62 confirmed participation

OK thanks. So we are far from the required 1000 participants...
And to how many people do you airdrop some LTE tokens?
Activity: 252
so sad i miss a good project just like this ..
Activity: 574
Beautiful project I hope you can crown this dream I will definitely be part of this project because it seems to me very useful to all humanity
Activity: 2086
Merit: 307

Pages:
Jump to: