Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][ICO] LOTTEREUM - planned reduction in the number of tokens in turnover - page 4. (Read 18160 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Still, don't' understand, I have 1000 LTE, now what I do with it? do I participate in the bets? how to do that?

Instructions how to confirm your participation in the lottery here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lottereum-complex-of-smart-contracts-airdrop-restart-2120357

Still don't' understand, sorry, but it appears I still don't have the concept of this lottery, I read that somehow you need LTE to increase your chances to be declared the winner, but I don't know how one will get more LTE, is it in exchange, what I gain in participating if I don't want to participate with etc? or is not necessary, I still don't understand, there a lot of information spread arround.

Agreed. The concept is not really clear to me either.
Dev, can you re-explain clearly the full lottery process?

1. First the participation confirmation (1 Lte is removed) through the use of the participiateInTokenLottery function.
2. Waiting for 1000 confirmations.
3. Announcement of the time of the lottery.
4. At the announced time, all participants buy tickets through the BuyTicketForTokenLottery function
5. The first transaction processed by the Ethereum platform wins 10%, each 10, 20 and 100 also win their%.

If we quickly hold an auction for the sale of shares in the profits of the project, then I will have the means to develop a website-application of this smart contract and everything will become easier, clearer and more convenient!

Thanks for the information.
How many participants you have for now?

The number of registered participants in the Mist is visible in the list, in Mew one by No. - participiateInsTokenLottery function
Now 62 confirmed participation
Activity: 812
Merit: 270
Still, don't' understand, I have 1000 LTE, now what I do with it? do I participate in the bets? how to do that?

Instructions how to confirm your participation in the lottery here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lottereum-complex-of-smart-contracts-airdrop-restart-2120357

Still don't' understand, sorry, but it appears I still don't have the concept of this lottery, I read that somehow you need LTE to increase your chances to be declared the winner, but I don't know how one will get more LTE, is it in exchange, what I gain in participating if I don't want to participate with etc? or is not necessary, I still don't understand, there a lot of information spread arround.

1. First the participation confirmation (1 Lte is removed) through the use of the participiateInTokenLottery function.
4. At the announced time, all participants buy tickets through the BuyTicketForTokenLottery function
5. The first transaction processed by the Ethereum platform wins 10%, each 10, 20 and 100 also win their%.

If we quickly hold an auction for the sale of shares in the profits of the project, then I will have the means to develop a website-application of this smart contract and everything will become easier, clearer and more convenient!

Thanks for the information.
How many participants you have for now?
Activity: 650
Merit: 502

Thanks for the explanation!

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Hey Guys
I want to annonce that i had recieved my 101 LTE successfully and the dev has sent it in the time but i forgot about it
I'm Sorry Devs . Will Reply and Focus In this thread in the couple upcoming weeks . Hope that you understand my situation !
Activity: 812
Merit: 270

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 350
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
thank you for 1000 LTE i like it. Grin
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO
Hi Guys. I design a logo for lottereum tell me what you think about it???

What does the picture mean?

It means Wealth. Its a combination of 2 diamonds if you look closely one upright, and the other upside down. Diamonds are expensive.

If you win a lottery you become wealthy, and can afford a great life.

What does the picture mean?
Activity: 308
The Movement DAO

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

Do you have a 1000 Lte? Now we need to confirm participation in the lottery!)))

Click on "Add Custom Token" and
in field
Address - 0x4Bf215086c05C0384BdF3731bdB2B37799E9bb5B
Token Symbol - LTE
Decimals - 0
After adding the token to your list, reload the page.

i can see my LTE, thank you for the 1000 LTE
hello, i've joined the airdrop participant no.175 on Address Genesis spreadsheet
0x670563c34B7889e9A6AA2f4Fdb7d95a2f0ddeeF6

Do you have a 1000 Lte? Now we need to confirm participation in the lottery!)))

Click on "Add Custom Token" and
in field
Address - 0x4Bf215086c05C0384BdF3731bdB2B37799E9bb5B
Token Symbol - LTE
Decimals - 0
After adding the token to your list, reload the page.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
hello, i've joined the airdrop participant no.175 on Address Genesis spreadsheet
0x670563c34B7889e9A6AA2f4Fdb7d95a2f0ddeeF6
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Auction! Auction! Auction!

1 address = 1 share = 0.5% of 10% of profit LOTTEREUM

The winners will receive part of the profits from all lotteries held on Eth!

Auction rules

1. The big bet wins.
2. After the auction is completed, payment of the lot within 24 hours.
3. In the event that the winner does not pay the lot, the right to take it goes to the next participant in the list with a long price.
4. Subsequent bets are accepted by email [email protected]
5. The auction ends 24 hours after the first 100 bets have been received.
6. After the auction ends, its results can be canceled if more than half of the participants refuse to pay.
7. In case of cancellation of auction results, all funds received are returned to their owners.
8. Antispam fee 0.002 Eth
9. 20 addresses will be hardcoded in a smart contract and receive 0.5% of the lottery profits!
10. You can get from 1 to 20 addresses!

PARTICIPATE

LIST OF PARTICIPANTS AND BETS
Hello, I have registered approx. 10 times with my Bitcointalk link and ETH address... I don't why I have been removed from the spreadsheet and airdrop as well... I have just registered now again, I hope this one will not be deleted. Thanks.

My ETH address: 0x11e415607850FC43050b95293185c2081f297265
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/makulo123-1003329

https://etherscan.io/token/0x4bf215086c05c0384bdf3731bdb2b37799e9bb5b?a=0x11e415607850FC43050b95293185c2081f297265
Stages of the project development:

1. Selection of addresses genesis through participation in the lottery (5 thousand addresses).

2. Bounty Company.

3. Pre-mining 1 000 000 Lte for distribution of the first lotteries to participants and for rewarding the participation of users in the company's bounty.

4. Holding an auction to sell 10% of the future profits from the lottery on Eth.

5. Transfer the selected addresses to the genesis.

6. Disable the function of transfer of addresses of genesis and disabling the pre-mining function (a smart contract has this function).

7. Deployment of a smart contract "Decentralized credit system".

7.1. With Lte exchange function for credit token. Course 1: 1.

8. Deploy a smart contract for the release and active sale of customer tokens.

8.1. With the exchange function Lte on the smart contract token. Course 1: 1.
8.2. The token of a smart contract entitles you to a share of the smart contract profits.
8.3. The profit of a smart contract is formed from the deduction in favor of a smart contract of a certain percentage of the sold client tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: