Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops - page 2. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 14, 2019, 01:45:02 AM
There have to be economical sense in terms of filling KYC details and proceed through KYC verification because in my opinion there is no sense in filling KYC for a small airdrop with a project that is fresh on the market.
reality is happening now. Airdrop participants are very extraordinary. You can see for some new markets that hold airdrop for participants who have just registered. there are not many, but it is part of their efforts to get more assets. even though they don't know whether their assets can be made money or not.

Well it's a risk that the individual would have to decide on themselves. I don't think it's worth it providing your i formation for free tokens with the risk of getting your identity stolen. It's kinda careless just for getting free tokens.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
April 13, 2019, 09:56:33 PM
There have to be economical sense in terms of filling KYC details and proceed through KYC verification because in my opinion there is no sense in filling KYC for a small airdrop with a project that is fresh on the market.
reality is happening now. Airdrop participants are very extraordinary. You can see for some new markets that hold airdrop for participants who have just registered. there are not many, but it is part of their efforts to get more assets. even though they don't know whether their assets can be made money or not.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
April 13, 2019, 07:42:55 PM
Before you decide to join the Airdrop program. It's better to check from various aspects. We see now that many fake Airdrops use the names of existing coins. And from some Airdrop I prefer to join Pundi and Tron.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250
April 13, 2019, 04:32:21 PM
Are there any good airdrops?

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
It's hard to find a good airdrops like that right now, there are always many new airdrops everyday but the sad is most of them are not good. I know it's easy to get that airdrop but the problem is you can't sell the tokens. So the airdrops token become useless in your wallet.
We just need to keep participating in them since it is quite difficult now to get one that we can be sure of if its good or not, at least airdrops are less quite stressful than bounty and it doesn’t require much time and commitment, out of 100 airdrops, I am sure we will still get 40 of them that will be good.

It is better to try, than not to try at all, if we don’t try, how can we know the ones that are good because we can’t still be researching so hard on airdrops again, but the only comma I see in this is the KYC, if one is to start submitting KYC for all these, would it not be tiring and quite risky, because I have heard in many places that KYC is also included in airdrops requirements.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
April 13, 2019, 03:47:25 PM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
It's hard to find a good airdrops like that right now, there are always many new airdrops everyday but the sad is most of them are not good. I know it's easy to get that airdrop but the problem is you can't sell the tokens. So the airdrops token become useless in your wallet.
We just need to keep participating in them since it is quite difficult now to get one that we can be sure of if its good or not, at least airdrops are less quite stressful than bounty and it doesn’t require much time and commitment, out of 100 airdrops, I am sure we will still get 40 of them that will be good.

It is better to try, than not to try at all, if we don’t try, how can we know the ones that are good because we can’t still be researching so hard on airdrops again, but the only comma I see in this is the KYC, if one is to start submitting KYC for all these, would it not be tiring and quite risky, because I have heard in many places that KYC is also included in airdrops requirements.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
April 12, 2019, 03:29:49 PM
Your listed airdrops are not really free airdrops, you have to hold these coins (atleast Pundix and Tron) to receive tokens (NPXS or Bittorrent).
But recently there are no cool free airdrops, most of them are waste of time.
actually there are a lot of cool airdrops right now, but maybe you don't know it. I used to get some information from the telegram group.
and some of them give cool airdrops.
It depends on how everyone is able to interpret these projects, some of the ons you see as cool might not be as cool as that to other people, many people that have fallen to the hands of ICO scammers actually saw the project as cool too which they also prepared to be cool, but in the end, it was all waste of time.

But, it is not a bad thing to risk airdrop though, except these new one they have all started introducing, till the extent that ordinary airdrop too is requesting for KYC, KYC to do what with it exactly, that a money laundering person will come for airdrop? I don’t get the gist, but they know best and I don’t participate in airdrops with KYC.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
April 12, 2019, 12:15:45 PM
I wouldn't really bother with airdrops, most of them are a bit of a waste of time, you get a couple of dollars at most. But if you want to stick at it and go fro every one available, then good luck and you might pick up something good... it's just rare to do so.
Because for now there are a lot airdrops that not good in market. Or maybe there are no market that can listed. That is why some people think airdrop is not really worth anymore. But maybe if lucky, we can get airdrop with high rewards.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
April 12, 2019, 11:52:46 AM
I wouldn't really bother with airdrops, most of them are a bit of a waste of time, you get a couple of dollars at most. But if you want to stick at it and go fro every one available, then good luck and you might pick up something good... it's just rare to do so.
An effort will not fooling you, you will get a lof of dollars when your effort are much. But when you do a little in your effort then you have to grasp it. I know the effort to take part in airdrop is simple, you just promote the airdrop or it project in your social media after that you have report it in spreedsheet, just it. Approximately you just need a few times to complete all thing which wanted by the teanm and finally if the airdrop is legit then you will get the reward later.
A small effort is needed to reach the aimed point in the bounty campaigns. After so many scam projects it is harder than ever to decide which one is legit and the same idea can be used for investor confidence. Investors are not sure about the investment opportunities due to obvious scamming reasons.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
April 12, 2019, 11:50:24 AM
An effort will not fooling you, you will get a lof of dollars when your effort are much. But when you do a little in your effort then you have to grasp it. I know the effort to take part in airdrop is simple, you just promote the airdrop or it project in your social media after that you have report it in spreedsheet, just it. Approximately you just need a few times to complete all thing which wanted by the teanm and finally if the airdrop is legit then you will get the reward later.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 12, 2019, 10:50:18 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
April 12, 2019, 10:38:39 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Agree, good airdrops in the present time are rare and even if we can find such airdrops, we will need methods to achieve profitability because the project usually only provides a very small reward for each person, and for a very small number, we will not be able to sell easily, so, almost everyone who still participates in airdrops, they always have a way to optimize profits such as ref cheat or have a sustainable ref team. If we don't have special methods, airdrop will be useless to us when the reward is not enough to pay the costs for the exchange
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
April 12, 2019, 08:55:32 AM
currently participating in an airdrops program cannot be called a job, because they do not produce anything. except if we have the coin from another campaign in addition. if I only rely on coins from the airdrop program, I'm sure that won't be valuable.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
April 12, 2019, 04:39:17 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Activity: 602
Merit: 24
April 12, 2019, 04:03:26 AM
Hey, buddy are you sure that latoken will give 100$ worth of token via airdrop?
LAtoken has already accrued about $ 40 in LA tokens for me. At the same time airdrop is not finished yet. It is possible that I will get more than $ 100. Trifle, but nice!
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
April 11, 2019, 07:51:52 AM
Your listed airdrops are not really free airdrops, you have to hold these coins (atleast Pundix and Tron) to receive tokens (NPXS or Bittorrent).
But recently there are no cool free airdrops, most of them are waste of time.
actually there are a lot of cool airdrops right now, but maybe you don't know it. I used to get some information from the telegram group.
and some of them give cool airdrops.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
April 11, 2019, 07:32:47 AM
Haven't seen for a long time valuable airdrops except for TRX) Maybe I looking in a wrong place)  Where I can see now new good airdrops?)

There is a good airdrop from the new cryptocurrency exchange Bcnex: www.bcnex.net
If you are not afraid that you need to pass the KYC test, then this is a good option! The exchange has already been launched, which means that the exchange tokens will be in demand.
It really sounds sweet and tempting to participate in but I am a bit skeptical about the KYC requirement, why do they need KYC again, am I investing money ? Are they not the one giving me free token to participate and moreover, how many sites does one have to do KYC on to really participate in a project, this is really getting a bit tough for us that are very much concerned about releasing our vital information.

Well, I still don’t mind checking it out, it depends on the kind of document they are requesting for though, if the document is minimal and would not require me getting out my very sensitive info, I might probably participate too.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
April 11, 2019, 05:59:17 AM
Pundi and Tron have very good popularity but if there is an airdrop program that really pays, I am very traumatized by most of the airdrop but not paid.
Pundi X does airdrop right but the condition is that you have to hold the PXS tokens in your wallet for a predetermined period of time, and for Tron I don't take the project enough
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 03:55:17 AM
Tron and Pundi have very good developments. So they are now releasing the Airdrop program and this is very good. With this Airdrop program they want to improve the quality so that these coins can also continue to grow.
I agree with your opinion, Pundi and Tron have very good popularity but if there is an airdrop program that really pays, I am very traumatized by most of the airdrop but not paid.
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
April 11, 2019, 02:42:04 AM
Ethershift is a new ethereum token exchange supported by john mcafee. They do monthly airdrops of their profits to ESH token holders. It's new so prices are still cheap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 11, 2019, 12:40:11 AM
Tron and Pundi have very good developments. So they are now releasing the Airdrop program and this is very good. With this Airdrop program they want to improve the quality so that these coins can also continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: