Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops - page 6. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 104
March 16, 2019, 05:42:15 AM
Airdrops don't make it any longer. It doesn't even make any sense. A period was very popular. Now there are the tokens distributed by the stock exchanges. I'm trying to follow the new trends.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 16, 2019, 05:00:10 AM
I think I saw one in facebook it is an exchange that gives you $7.5 ,
And you need to do the KYC to verified your account to be able to withdraw it.
Other than that I don't really have some news about airdrops anymore.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
March 16, 2019, 04:13:24 AM
I believe they have some aidrops who good to participate and you will get good amount of tokens as a reward.
Airdrops for me is like a faucet or having a same to the faucet after takes an effort you will get some only but if you are lucky to airdrops possible for you to get hundred dollars in one airdrop if the project reach their hard cap like millions of dollars for sure the value of the token will high.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
March 16, 2019, 04:02:11 AM
Airdrops last year are good and many people have earned a lot of money on airdrops. But now,airdrops are no longer popular since the scammers entered cryto and some do multiples accounts  to fooled a lot of people. There's only a few airdrop that are legit but they give you a  small earnings.
from the first I thought for no one gives a great income. they are only a fraction of which we can get. not to mention such an airdrop now could not produce any.
indeed for this year Airdrop didn't produce anymore because from 2018 until now until now the airdrop enthusiasts had drastically reduced because the result was nonexistent
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 16, 2019, 03:56:57 AM
If market conditions are still decreasing and there are no large pumps. I think everyone will find it difficult to make a profit. Moreover, Airdrop coins until now are still many coins that have no selling value. And many people commit Airdrop fraud using the names of coins that already exist in the exchange market.
Activity: 896
March 16, 2019, 02:37:18 AM
Airdrops last year are good and many people have earned a lot of money on airdrops. But now,airdrops are no longer popular since the scammers entered cryto and some do multiples accounts  to fooled a lot of people. There's only a few airdrop that are legit but they give you a  small earnings.
from the first I thought for no one gives a great income. they are only a fraction of which we can get. not to mention such an airdrop now could not produce any.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
March 15, 2019, 04:27:05 PM
copper member
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
$martFund
March 15, 2019, 02:55:17 PM
They seem like good projects and if you want to you can run them especially if you don't mind doing kyc for a very little reward
Activity: 377
Merit: 1
"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"
March 15, 2019, 02:02:06 PM
Some coins that are already in the Exchange sometimes still issue an Airdrop program to develop coins. TRON may be a good coin and if you are interested, you can join. But I am personally not interested in Airdrop because the value is very low.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
March 15, 2019, 12:41:45 PM
Are there any good airdrops?

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

recently i hear good airdrop like free lumens from blockchain.info and also brave browser give free 30 BAT each refferal
also HAPO app give free BTC from their socmed app.
well, airdrop recently have a good thing to do.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 11, 2019, 05:55:13 AM
I was tired of following the airdrops program, because some of them got fraud, who never paid after the project ended, even though getting paid is always not worth the hard work.
now I have lost faith in following the airdrops again, I prefer to join the signature campaign program, because the payments are comparable and also do not have to wait long.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
March 11, 2019, 03:14:11 AM
Pundi is good IMO but it's about to end soon.
I'm part of the holders who are entitled to receive an airdrop but they change the rules to accelerate the airdrop.

I'm not familiar with the criteria on other airdrop you listed but with PundiX, it's very easy as I just keep it on MEW and receive an airdrop constantly.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
March 11, 2019, 02:33:07 AM
It is very difficult to determine good Airdrop and give good results. I think it's very risky to follow Airdrop, especially now because a lot of coins are not included in the Exchange. It's better to take part in Bounty campaigns such as Social Media Campaigns, Signature Campaigns, and make YouTube videos.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
March 10, 2019, 07:11:30 PM
I also believe that if you participate in airdrops, only from trusted companies. New and unknown airdrop almost in 100% of cases are scam.
Activity: 840
Merit: 253
March 10, 2019, 06:13:48 PM
The most serious Aidrop I've followed recently: NPXS. The distribution, which is approximately 2 years, will take place within 3 months. To take advantage of this revenue NPXS'in needs to make purchases.
Activity: 784
March 10, 2019, 05:54:08 PM
Since a lot of airdrop has only become a trash in the wallet and a lot of fraud, I haven't been on an airdrop program for a long time, so I don't understand if there is a good airdrop. but from the airdrop you mentioned, if you look at the main coins, I prefer Tron and Pundi, because in the future maybe the token from the airdrop of both projects will have a price that can give you profit.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1981
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
March 10, 2019, 05:23:52 PM
Those you have listes are a completed airdrop. Pundi was airdropped a long time ago. Anyway, you can follow airdrop alerts to get update airdrop list but nowadays it doesn't worth to participate in airdrop.
Activity: 242
Merit: 7
March 10, 2019, 04:51:32 PM
Bitsdaq airdrop right now is extremely hyped, mostly because of the bittrex partnerships, but also because of the affiliate program. There's plenty of shills, but when you look past them, the product also seems high quality.

Did the airdrop has a kyc ?nowadays all legit and good airdrops that i see are always requiring a kyc  . this unables my ability to join them  because i dont have the necesary i.d required for any kyc   .  how i wish the time will come that airdrops will be back to normal just like on the 2017 era where i can join and expect a reward for any airdrops that i like  .
Not required. Bitsdaq gives 1000 tokens for registering, 200 for daily logins and 4000 for KYC. You can skip the ID part, this is what I did. It also gives 500 tokens per referral.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
March 10, 2019, 03:15:52 PM
yes but its still worthless because of the situation of market . For me for sure soon all the token from airdrop will turn to shitcoin if this market keep struggling or let say become stagnant because mostly now still keep bleeding.
There are still some airdrops that worth the time spent but they are always a form of crypto challenge which only some few people will be selected and aside that there are some genuine airdrop which not a form of challenge but they are few. I will you to join airdrop alert on telegram which you'll have the chance to know how much the airdrop worth before participated but bounty are better than airdrop though.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 09, 2019, 10:42:37 PM
yes but its still worthless because of the situation of market . For me for sure soon all the token from airdrop will turn to shitcoin if this market keep struggling or let say become stagnant because mostly now still keep bleeding.
Pages:
Jump to: