Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops - page 5. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 29, 2019, 10:17:52 AM
Maybe now airdrop not worth to join, but you can try, even if is possible to not get any money from, or very low amount, regarding airdrop who ask KYC is your choice if you do, but maybe you can try a other way to get crypto, like try to something you know for crypto.

I will always consider airdrop equivalent to faucet earning. Some of the airdrop may worth for the work you are doing and some are not like that. I have participates in Quarkchain's airdrop but not sure about the payment or anything.
Current situation bounty participants also not getting the payment after bounty over. If there is any good project even I will also believe it Grin
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
March 29, 2019, 10:00:59 AM
Maybe now airdrop not worth to join, but you can try, even if is possible to not get any money from, or very low amount, regarding airdrop who ask KYC is your choice if you do, but maybe you can try a other way to get crypto, like try to something you know for crypto.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
March 29, 2019, 09:42:34 AM
I don't think airdrops worth anything right now. If you have 500 referral that can change things but for general, they don't worth the time or the effort.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
March 29, 2019, 09:27:57 AM
In my opinion, participating in airdrops are a complete waste of time. There are not many good airdrops, if you are a bit lucky then you can hit one out of 50 or 100. So concentrate on other things especially on bounties.
Now Airdrop can only give a profit of just a few percent and the rest only gives a loss because we can't get much hope in airdrop and also the airdrop trend is not as great as it once was
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
March 29, 2019, 08:20:25 AM
In my opinion, participating in airdrops are a complete waste of time. There are not many good airdrops, if you are a bit lucky then you can hit one out of 50 or 100. So concentrate on other things especially on bounties.

its not a waste of time because joining an airdrop can sometimes be profitable and they arent also hard as doing a bounty campaign .i remember last 2 years ago when i was still active on joining airdrops on this forum and on airdropalert , most of the tokens that i recieved are worth over a 100 usd some even pumped up to 1k usd after several weeks of waiting  but airdrops are like cryptos  , they do also have a bear and bull cycle  . last year up until now , airdrops are on a complete bear mode along with crypto's  . as soon as crypto's were pumping , airdrops can be also expected to recover .
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
March 28, 2019, 09:28:22 PM
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 28, 2019, 08:31:22 PM
Are there any good airdrops?

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Yes there is but the reward is so small you cant even make 100$ by joining or doing task to recieve the reward, better join in translation and signature bounty price is a little bit higher than airdrops.
True, indeed for prizes provided for airdrops it is not too big and good even though it is not difficult to follow compared to the other bounties. resulting in many who are not too interested as well as myself, always avoiding.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
March 28, 2019, 07:15:44 PM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
I wouldn't recommend you any though there are existing airdrops on the bounty sections but if you don't mind them collecting your personal details for such a small amount of tokens. Then you can proceed to go ask for them about of the airdrop but i highly don't recommend this if you have a problem with people collecting your personal information.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
March 28, 2019, 10:48:17 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Yes there is but the reward is so small you cant even make 100$ by joining or doing task to recieve the reward, better join in translation and signature bounty price is a little bit higher than airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
March 28, 2019, 08:16:00 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
I'm not an airdrops lover, Because an airdrops these days give little profits, I prefer to work at the good bounty, But if you want to work and get some money from an airdrops, I advise you to choose an airdrops well before you work because of the many scam projects at this time, I advise you to use this site "airdropking.io" You will see the ratings next to each airdrop and when you click on any airdrop the site will give you instructions for joining.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
March 28, 2019, 07:51:25 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

There were lots of good coin that distributed as airdrop but the quantity is not good enough that is why the image of airdrop is not that good as you can get from joining a bounty program( if the team will pay you).
Activity: 517
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 07:36:26 AM
and if what I see now is airdrop, many have left because the result is not promising anymore and more here too much airdrop becomes garbage does not produce anymore
for people who have long had probably left the airdrop, but for people who know bar crypto probably from there is the best way they know crypto. It all proved to be, now that there are still many  that telegram groups and facebook publishes latest airdrop, although not all successful. m
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Enterapp
March 28, 2019, 07:32:27 AM
They seem like good projects and if you want to you can run them especially if you don't mind doing kyc for a very little reward
and if what I see now is airdrop, many have left because the result is not promising anymore and more here too much airdrop becomes garbage does not produce anymore
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
March 28, 2019, 07:07:12 AM
yes they are right to give under $ 10 sometimes not even up to $ 1.
now i don't play airdrop anymore i think airdrop wasted time
I think it's a very wasting our time. There are even some who ask to airdrop charging kyc was very unreasonable. We give you our personal documents in person to earn a little money, it's also lost a later token can be sold.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
March 28, 2019, 07:01:00 AM
I followed with several telegram channels. the airdrop average gives a small payment of around 10 $. Easy rules just follow their channel, register or follow twitter.
this is the airdrop channel I know.
https://t.me/Airdrop_lnfo

yes they are right to give under $ 10 sometimes not even up to $ 1.
now i don't play airdrop anymore i think airdrop wasted time
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
March 28, 2019, 05:40:24 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Tron is my go to Airdrop. I am not familiar with those yet but I am not that confident on maximum incom with Airdrops. Signatures are the still the best.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
March 16, 2019, 12:14:25 PM
I followed with several telegram channels. the airdrop average gives a small payment of around 10 $. Easy rules just follow their channel, register or follow twitter.
this is the airdrop channel I know.
https://t.me/Airdrop_lnfo
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
March 16, 2019, 07:41:13 AM
There are a lot of airdrops around, but the question is, are they still worth in 2019?

Plus most of them requires KYC, and I'm sure majority of us doesn't want to give out all our personal data just to join and received some airdrops which are worthless.

So I stop joining airdrops now, it seems that it is not worth our time because of the enforced KYC.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
March 16, 2019, 07:40:52 AM
They seem like good projects and if you want to you can run them especially if you don't mind doing kyc for a very little reward

People have stop those projects where KYC is required as most of them will turn out to be worthless coin and also do not know how their KYC will turn out to be like will it be misused or so . So better to avoid such things unless people know those who bring such coins .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
March 16, 2019, 07:02:13 AM
I think I saw one in facebook it is an exchange that gives you $7.5 ,
And you need to do the KYC to verified your account to be able to withdraw it.
Other than that I don't really have some news about airdrops anymore.
If you saw the Facebook it is not workout the withdrawal because mostly all the new exchanges have some crypto it is only useful to trade. But KYC verification was not a gentle agreement because is there any trusted exchanges we will provide our proof of Identity, otherwise it will make risk.
Pages:
Jump to: