Pages:
Author

Topic: Airdrops - page 3. (Read 1087 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 10, 2019, 03:54:35 PM
Airdrops are hit and miss. More miss than hit. If I look back on my portfolio of airdrops, it's really funny to see some of the best performing ones I got with the least effort, either by contributing useful criticisms of their project of course and credit to the developer for rewarding me. Some of the ones I had to sign up for and do this and do that, worth zero til today.

The best even are those who airdropped without me knowing anything at all. So my point is, don't waste your time unless you're actually going to use the token.
That's right, there are so many Airdrops that appear at this time, but it really won't be anything later. Although airdrop only requires a small job, but still I think it is not balanced.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
April 10, 2019, 02:52:37 PM
Your listed airdrops are not really free airdrops, you have to hold these coins (atleast Pundix and Tron) to receive tokens (NPXS or Bittorrent).
But recently there are no cool free airdrops, most of them are waste of time.

Yes, they are more as interest than airdrop.

Airdrops were great 2 years ago and before. But right now they seem to be garbage. Not really worth anything, just a waste of time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
April 10, 2019, 12:51:16 PM
Your listed airdrops are not really free airdrops, you have to hold these coins (atleast Pundix and Tron) to receive tokens (NPXS or Bittorrent).
But recently there are no cool free airdrops, most of them are waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
April 10, 2019, 12:09:14 PM

Are there any good airdrops?

You can visit Announcements (Altcoins) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 to find out recent airdrops. You also can find some airdrop on  Bounties (Altcoins) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

If you do not mind giving your personal identification documents to exchanges to be verified,,, you can also join LAtokens and Blockchain.info. You need to provide KYC documents to be verified by them. LAtokens says it will give $100 worth of tokens. Blockchain.info will give $25 worth of Lumens and apparently will give more in the future.

I do not mind,,, I want to verify at some exchanges anyway.
Hey, buddy are you sure that latoken will give 100$ worth of token via airdrop?
Activity: 602
Merit: 24
April 10, 2019, 10:20:43 AM
Haven't seen for a long time valuable airdrops except for TRX) Maybe I looking in a wrong place)  Where I can see now new good airdrops?)

There is a good airdrop from the new cryptocurrency exchange Bcnex: www.bcnex.net
If you are not afraid that you need to pass the KYC test, then this is a good option! The exchange has already been launched, which means that the exchange tokens will be in demand.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 328
April 09, 2019, 04:28:19 PM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

If you do not mind giving your personal identification documents to exchanges to be verified,,, you can also join LAtokens and Blockchain.info. You need to provide KYC documents to be verified by them. LAtokens says it will give $100 worth of tokens. Blockchain.info will give $25 worth of Lumens and apparently will give more in the future.

One of the good thing in this space is Airdrops, when people are in the space just for the technology and not the greed that is driving the space now. The KYC abuse for $10 do not worth it, with time people will realise the impact of this on  the space, what BTC was against is what all these new developers are warning up to
Only dumb people will just surely do that KYC thing for 10 bucks.I dont know whats up to their minds on complying those things just for a penny without minding
the safety of their personal informations.

I admit that i got hooked by airdrops but those are only the times on early 2016-2017 which some of them is really worth the effort.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
April 09, 2019, 04:21:29 PM
There are many sites for airdrop. Which are updated daily in many links. To join a good airdrop, you must have the right idea about the airdrop and there are many online sites where there are many airdrop-links updates. One of the following link is here: https://airdropter.com
 You will be able to join many airdrop links every day.
Thanks for an excellent website. Though I never was fond of airdrop , but people say that a couple of years ago it was possible to earn not bad. Perhaps this year the situation will slightly improve, because the industry of cryptocurrency begins to come alive again.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 09, 2019, 03:28:34 PM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

One of the good thing in this space is Airdrops, when people are in the space just for the technology and not the greed that is driving the space now. The KYC abuse for $10 do not worth it, with time people will realise the impact of this on  the space, what BTC was against is what all these new developers are warning up to
Activity: 126
Merit: 171
April 09, 2019, 01:15:00 PM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

I would call it not airdrops, but dividends! For being the holder of their tokens ... And they do not require any KYC for this ...
PundiX will pay their holders 11% for another 2 months (May / June)
Activity: 280
Merit: 13
April 09, 2019, 12:07:47 PM
There are many sites for airdrop. Which are updated daily in many links. To join a good airdrop, you must have the right idea about the airdrop and there are many online sites where there are many airdrop-links updates. One of the following link is here: https://airdropter.com
 You will be able to join many airdrop links every day.
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2019, 11:45:12 AM
I think the era of airdrops is over.

Right now there is 10s of new airdrop daily, and they are mostly offering 2-3$ ending up with 0$. It seems only people joining these things with hundreds and thousands account has got money. Projects should stop doing that.
If the airdrop provides a reward for inviting friends to join, in this airdrop can earn the one who is on top! If you do a lot to do a lot of these tasks and invite a maximum of participants, you can earn. But the problem is, most of these airdrops are deceptions. I participate only in those listed on coinmarketcap.

The problem is, it'll take time and effort to sort these airdrops out if you wish to land a good one. The reason i participate in airdrops before is because they're free with almost no effort required aside from providing email and wallet addresses. You're not even sure 100 percent they'll have value so why make the effort.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
April 09, 2019, 11:12:24 AM
I don't really bother with airdrops any more. There is the occasional one that is worth a lot, but most are pennies. If you join lots of airdrops, then really they're not free as it can be quite a time investment.
For those that do join a lot - good luck, and I hope your perseverance pays off.

The only ones worth any money are the forked bitcoin ones.  All of these token airdrops are worthless and are just an attempt to get your personal information.  Never do KYC for any of these shitcoins, your info may be sold on the dark web and used for malicious purposes. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 11:02:14 AM
Haven't seen for a long time valuable airdrops except for TRX) Maybe I looking in a wrong place)  Where I can see now new good airdrops?)
Activity: 602
Merit: 24
April 09, 2019, 10:34:34 AM
I think the era of airdrops is over.

Right now there is 10s of new airdrop daily, and they are mostly offering 2-3$ ending up with 0$. It seems only people joining these things with hundreds and thousands account has got money. Projects should stop doing that.
If the airdrop provides a reward for inviting friends to join, in this airdrop can earn the one who is on top! If you do a lot to do a lot of these tasks and invite a maximum of participants, you can earn. But the problem is, most of these airdrops are deceptions. I participate only in those listed on coinmarketcap.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
April 09, 2019, 05:51:12 AM
I think you need to concentrate on bounty campaigns, not airdrop. 99% of airdrop is scam. In bounty campaings you can get a lot of more than in airdrop. My message is based on my personal experience.
Merit: 260
April 09, 2019, 03:27:01 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
I am just trying to find out how much people made in airdrop but I have tried airdrop in 2017 and it was a bit good then but in 2018 it becomes waste of time to me.  Remember that you most have tools for airdrops that is twitters, facebook and telegram for you to be able to participate on most of the airdrops.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
April 09, 2019, 02:45:49 AM
Good airdrop I think TRON and nowadays are a lot of Airdrop. But there are things you must pay attention to and you must be careful. Because a lot of Airdrops is a scam and it can make you suffer losses. Before joining Airdrop, do a thorough examination.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
April 09, 2019, 02:09:33 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum

I don't think it is a good idea to give your identity for some bucks, not even if the prize was a few thousand dollar. I would never do that. Your privacy should be the 1st priority in every aspects of your Internet life.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
April 09, 2019, 01:50:32 AM

I know there is,
Tron
Pundi
Mithril
Subtratum
Nowadays Airdrop isn't worth it anymore most of them are worthless.
And there are some who would ask for KYC in order to get their airdrop, I don't really think that it is worth it?
To be honest I joined plenty of airdrops and never really earn a decent amount from it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
April 09, 2019, 01:15:39 AM
I don't really bother with airdrops any more. There is the occasional one that is worth a lot, but most are pennies. If you join lots of airdrops, then really they're not free as it can be quite a time investment.
For those that do join a lot - good luck, and I hope your perseverance pays off.
Pages:
Jump to: