Pages:
Author

Topic: [AIRDROP][SERVICE]AROUSAL Exchange🌎Free Airdrop Service🌎Free Exchange Launch - page 2. (Read 10203 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

Actually, I read the rules and wrote to the group to Eric Merlin. I did it a week ago. But there was no specific date for paying bounty. And what does it mean "through your account on the AROUSAL platform"? When registering, we indicated the MEW wallet.
I understood that payments will be made to their stock exchange. Only why the ether address is needed, not ARS tokens ??
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Have you already paid the tokens? I have not received anything(
Look at the spreadsheet of bounty. In the spreadsheet has been clearly written
Campaign is finished. Pls join telegram group https://t.me/arousalex and send personal message with your bitcointalk username to Eric Merlin to claim bounty(Before Feb.15). Otherwise bounty cannot be claimed
So it is not right if you ask about the payment of bounty, while this is still in the process of claiming (and today is the last day to claim the bounty).
Be patient dude, if you follow the bounty of AROUSAL, first follow the instructions that writted in the spreadsheet and like ERIC say on the telegram that payment will be distributed before 1 March through your account on the AROUSAL platform.

Actually, I read the rules and wrote to the group to Eric Merlin. I did it a week ago. But there was no specific date for paying bounty. And what does it mean "through your account on the AROUSAL platform"? When registering, we indicated the MEW wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Look at the spreadsheet of bounty. In the spreadsheet has been clearly written
Campaign is finished. Pls join telegram group https://t.me/arousalex and send personal message with your bitcointalk username to Eric Merlin to claim bounty(Before Feb.15). Otherwise bounty cannot be claimed
So it is not right if you ask about the payment of bounty, while this is still in the process of claiming (and today is the last day to claim the bounty).
Be patient dude, if you follow the bounty of AROUSAL, first follow the instructions that writted in the spreadsheet and like ERIC say on the telegram that payment will be distributed before 1 March through your account on the AROUSAL platform.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Activity: 160
Merit: 12
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
As told by Eric in Telegram, signatures can now be removed. I congratulate you on the ICO success and look forward to seeing Arousal exchange up and running in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
Richard_1 daneel.io, [11.02.18 20:53]
Dear manager, I participated in the Twitter generosity campaign. I ask you to pay me my coins.
Bitcointalk Username: Richard_1
Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/Richmon_1
Spreadsheet: 12
Friends: 14104
ETH-Address: 0xe38Bf41d25C21b411C406822f4eC682753E3a8b5

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
do all campaign participants have to join your telegram if they all want to get paid from your project?
If you do not join the telegram, you still pay the participants or not?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Hi manager, why my stakes are not counted after Dec 29th? (Twitter's spreadsheet # 93) could you please fix it? I am still sharing your content on Twitter, is the bounty program over for now?
Activity: 798
Merit: 100

BOUNTY  CLAIM
AROUSAL EXCHANGE
Bitcoin talk  username :- Gulsher420
twitterusername :- @gulsherahmed770
Telegram username :- @gulsher143
ETH ADDRESS:- 0xA4FCBd79aCD1275567d5d81bfF7F92956FAdE235
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
My congratulations on the completion of ICO I wish good luck in the development of the project. When to wait for a coin in the market?
Activity: 376
Merit: 101
Hello manager,
Total pool Translation campaign: 20% is mean 1,000,000 ARS
But, I see total token on the spreadsheets: 189,000 ARS

Why???
Activity: 224
Hello Bounty Manager When is the bounty going to be paid? I am very excited about this project please we need more updates Cheesy. Thanks looking forward for the answer

Hi buddy, ICO will be finished today and bounty will be distributed in month. All bounty members need to join https://t.me/arousalex and send Eric Merlin your Bitcoin user name to claim bounty.
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
Hello Bounty Manager When is the bounty going to be paid? I am very excited about this project please we need more updates Cheesy. Thanks looking forward for the answer
just be patient.
ICO just finished the end of january precisely on 31 tomorrow. Maybe a few more days there will be an update because dev is still busy preparing and ubdate Spreadsheet before distribution
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: