Pages:
Author

Topic: ALFA token - Decentralized Assets Hodl - Airdrop - COMMUNITY PROJECT- Join us! - page 14. (Read 8143 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
will you put the spreadsheet on this tread dev?? than we can track our participation .. is any pre sale ico on this project??
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I sow mentioned that one of the key goal is to make very own block chain and it will be the success point in this project. I am really interest in this project.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
hello Dev
Where do you intend to exchange for this token?
And after this airdrop, there will round 2 ?
or 1 bounty campaign?
thank you
Activity: 83
I think it's an unnecessary system. there are already many safe ways to do this. why use this system? It seems difficult to get more investment.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Hi Dev. I to register airdrop and Telegram. I think your project is interesting, I will be waiting for the further promotion and implementation of your project, good luck, may you succeed.
Activity: 60
This should be an interesting project. I sure many will join. We need a proven method to seamlessly transfer our assets to our heirs for any unforeseen circumstances.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
This project looks good so far but more updates is needed dev team. I know you all are doing your best but to get more real investors to this project, more work needs to be done
Activity: 31
We are all responsible for this revolution, we are all on the same side of the team.

Lets win this!
Activity: 67
It's nice for taking initiative and figuring out what communities needs and go along with that, hopefully that will work out and concept or goals will get clearer as you get close to what community need.

Still trying to figure out the heir part, how that will work but definitely it's worth, all the best.
Activity: 43
hopefully be one of the best projects, and one of the most expensive coins
more improved again for the future good luck dev
Activity: 4
Looking for whitepaper and all the best new hires (futures) as i understanding you are looking for great people to make this project happen and succeed. Good start and All the best Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
one more nice token) airdrop without donation) it pleases)
Activity: 434
please, tell me in the site or in the wightpaper: what is ALFA specifically?
join and hope!
Activity: 52
This project is developed by a group of people who are fascinated with block-chain technology and ICO. If you would like to support us, please donate  ETH (ERC20 supports) to ALFA COMMUNITY PROJECT ,Without you we are nothing.

every single cents come from you will be use for , listing the token to exchanges , list this token to Blockfolio , WhitePaper , website , airdrop transactions fee's and more unforeseen purposes.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hi.
'Ve read your road map , the project needs to be successful. Success dev !
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Thanks for all of you non stop supports.
We will work harder to make this happen.
Activity: 56
I will suggest this project should implementing increasing difficulty level in providing cheaper cryptocurrencies while maintaining high standards of quality. Price and project will go to moon
Activity: 420
I don't know what ALFA token is yet. need to get whitepaper and site.

devs, please!
Activity: 420
cool! this is about the origins of the begining blockchain technology!
we want to know more!
Activity: 66
I'm a little new here, but the OP is looking for developers, etc. Are Ethereum tokens place holder tokens until the Op creates an actual wallet and coins?
Pages:
Jump to: