Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 78. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
March 20, 2018, 11:20:48 PM
I know many projects that are not scams. The price may be too high but that's not something to hold dev teams to be guilty.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 11:12:23 PM
Not all altcoins are scam where is your proof? That all altcoin are scam there are some but not all there are some altcoin that is tru and help other to became rich all you jusy need yo do is to do your research to prevent you scamming
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 11:10:27 PM
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. There are so many alts that are amazing. BTC is old and will soon be obsolete and surpassed by alts. Just like the first computers. Too many alts have faster transaction times and cheaper fees. Why would anyone want to buy BTC anymore with better alternatives?  Huh
Activity: 48
March 20, 2018, 11:00:54 PM
Any all encompassing claims are usually too extreme... "All" is definitely over the top.

I agree that many Alt Coins does not really serve the intended purpose or are just scams playing money games, but at the same time there are many legit Alt Coins that gives legit value to the world!
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 20, 2018, 10:56:48 PM
No not at all, because many people who uses alt coins are miners, yes it can be scam but not all alt coins, but few of it is scam.
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 10:50:49 PM
I am buying altcoins i like this.
I think that's not true because I know altcoin can help the people's economy and if altcoin is a scam show proof that altcoin scam, then this is the right time to invest long-term because I do not know when bitcoin will return stable
Activity: 26
March 20, 2018, 03:11:15 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

Well what he say might be true. However to believe in something concrete evidence is needed or it is just his opnion which cannot be justify. From what i know altcoins make a lot of people rich no matter whether isit a scam or not. Again this is my opnion and what i heard you should do your own check to verify if you want to know more
If we are to consider the level at which a lot of traders move out of the alt market once there is a slight change on bitcoin can actually be worrisome and considering it simply means they cannot stand on their own and they always get dumped in a huge way is even more worrisome. Nevertheless, it is a new market and we cannot because of that consider all altcoins as a scam, which is totally way absurd.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
March 20, 2018, 02:43:06 PM
It's interesting to read such topics, everything is constantly repeating, only the market begins to fall, hamsters immediately appear and start screaming for the whole forum, SCAM scam scam, everything came to an end, the bubble burst and so on. And the most interesting is that they start selling coins at the bottom. And I know that it's good, because of them the market lives  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
March 20, 2018, 02:33:32 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

You know, the last time I start to believe such claims. Really want to drain all your tokens at this price.. After all, it can become even lower..
A bitcoin how low he hadn't fallen still needs to revive itself.
Activity: 112
March 20, 2018, 02:32:30 PM
Let me buy your Altcoin if you want to sell them ang give me at least ten to fifty percent discount, then you may freely moved out from the forum if you believed such claiming...
Activity: 546
March 20, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
I do not agree with this view that many altcoins are scam that's not the right opinion, I think that many projects today have a huge problem of cashing in to invest their goals in the project, but in no way are scam
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 20, 2018, 02:25:59 PM
there are some less good altcoins and they can not survive but there are altcoins are good and profitable and I hope altcoin I have is a good altcoin so not true if all altcoin is a scam

Not all of them are a scam, although plenty are. Just hold on to legitimate projects with legitimate team members who are actually keen on building their tokens. Don't invest in anonymous developers and overdone projects which are a copy of bitcoin
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Good thing I don't know who the fuck this "Tone Vays" guy is... Therefore, I'll continue believing that not 99.5% of the altcoins are scams.
Activity: 101
March 20, 2018, 06:51:36 AM
Everyone knows that all violas are dependent on BTC,where he was there and they track them. On this BTC alive and viola will exist, do not worry.
Activity: 104
March 20, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
Let me know why you say so, it's not true
Activity: 104
March 20, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
I do not agree with this idea, you seem to think a bit negative
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 06:07:54 AM
there are some less good altcoins and they can not survive but there are altcoins are good and profitable and I hope altcoin I have is a good altcoin so not true if all altcoin is a scam
Activity: 80
March 20, 2018, 06:04:38 AM
only people who do not have complete knowledge of cryptocurrency can say that all altcoin is a hoax. If yes, let us understand the crypto type under bitcoin is all altcoin, one of which is ethereum which is a kind of altcoin that has growth from year to year, more or less this type of altcoin ethereum is present since 3-4 years, But the facts prove that altcoin type it is capable of moving under crypto no 1 (Bitcoin).

Maybe other coins project are scam. but if you read and study about the bounties maybe you earn a lot coins. so be wise and read carefully the campaign you join. scam is always risky. but if you try and try maybe you will success someday.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 531
March 19, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
only people who do not have complete knowledge of cryptocurrency can say that all altcoin is a hoax. If yes, let us understand the crypto type under bitcoin is all altcoin, one of which is ethereum which is a kind of altcoin that has growth from year to year, more or less this type of altcoin ethereum is present since 3-4 years, But the facts prove that altcoin type it is capable of moving under crypto no 1 (Bitcoin).
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
March 18, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
No, that doesn't apply to all altcoins. In fact, we have etherium which has a great value nowadays. It is even feared that it will take over yhe the place of Bitcoin. But of course, we can't deny the fact that some people are abusing the community in making fake coins to attract investors. So, we should be very vigilant in supporting an ICO. Let's be wise.
Pages:
Jump to: