Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 75. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 05:50:42 PM
Bitcoins is like a gold standart. But it has it's own minuses. And at the same time, most altcoins have a number of qualities that have no competitors. So I don't agree that we should sell our altcoins. Only time will show which crypto will conquer the world
I put a lot of faith in the new altcoin in the market because these altcoins often bring new features and practical applications in life. Investing in altcoin is a form that brings a lot of profit to investors although the risks are also great if you do not know how to research and choose good altcoin. I still choose altcoin because of its advantages.
Activity: 280
March 25, 2018, 05:21:09 PM
Bitcoins is like a gold standart. But it has it's own minuses. And at the same time, most altcoins have a number of qualities that have no competitors. So I don't agree that we should sell our altcoins. Only time will show which crypto will conquer the world
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 05:03:59 PM
I have same opinion about altcoins except ethereum. They all want your bitcoins. Only a few project will survive after the great boom.
Activity: 120
Merit: 7
March 25, 2018, 04:58:02 PM
Ethereum is three years old. Dash is four. How they could be scam? They wouldn't get such high market caps and wouldn't stay alive for such a long term. Just look at Vitalik Buterin. Does he really look like a scammer? I think it's impossible!
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 04:53:12 PM
I personally don't agree with the statement. We probably found some scam Altcoins, but it is not all. We can still find many trusted Altcoins that you can invest. To know if the Altcoins are scams or not can be seen from the platform, ICO, and the project. Each developer commonly presents their ready-product. It will influence the existence of their Altcoins. In this case, we can see many investors have invested in the Altcoins and they are being successful.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 04:07:30 PM
You cannot make your assumptions without evidence, though everybody have his or her own assumptions but must be genuine. There are many altcoin out there with good future and people are making their earnings with them everyday. So not all altcoin are scam tho there's scam among them.
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 04:02:54 PM
I have a lot of examples of successful companies after ICO. And I don't think that they could be scam, because it's in their interest to earn more money and exist as long as possible.
By the way except BTC also ETH will survive haha
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
March 24, 2018, 03:56:08 PM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
come on, on what basis he says Altcoin is a scam and only Bitcoin can survive, see Ethereum, Ethereum and Ripple have proven that there is a coin better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 625
March 24, 2018, 03:46:12 PM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Moving round and reading articles always has a lot of views, and if you follow these up, you might end up regretting, cause there is no actual evidence to backup their views. If I should ask, have you sold all your altcoins?
Lots of alcoins are shit coins, that's for true, but not all, cause most has good calls for the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
May the power be with you!
March 24, 2018, 03:21:46 PM
That is not the best way to handle the problem, because major part of crypto community have examined what can the blockchain technology and why there are lots of restriction against it. If you will sell altcoins it cause nothing except drop of market. The concept of blockchain will always be tried to be realased
Activity: 196
March 24, 2018, 03:14:03 PM
I do not think they are scams. There can be subtle altcoins that are not a complete intellectual product. It is not right to generalize it.I think altcoins are good investments
Activity: 252
March 24, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
No all altcoins are not scam. some alt coin still have a promising and well project .
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 24, 2018, 02:55:13 PM

So what are the real arguments of that? Why btc will survive and other coins will disappear? Why btc is not a scam, and why even the dollar is not a scam? Stop making posts like that without reasons.
Activity: 308
March 24, 2018, 02:50:39 PM
Strange agitation. If you look this way - bitcoin is also a fraud, considering that there is not even a system for it, unlike many altcoins.
Activity: 406
March 24, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
No doubt there are many projects in this space won't amount to anything but all altcoins are not scam. My believe is still in altcoins, there are many good projects and ICO's running presently to invest and i am sure they will give me good returns in future.
Activity: 285
March 24, 2018, 03:18:24 AM
I am sure if altcoin is not a scam yes but some are scam if all the scam why there are still many bounty projects that are still running I think it hsnya issue to weaken altcoin and indeed bitcoin still setabil because altcoin follow bitcoin in ups and downs price is not it reasonable
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
March 24, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

I do not think the altcoin will die, I think Bitcoin will die before the other altcoin. While the altcoin like ETH, DASH, NEO ... etc. These alcoins have the potential for them to outperform Bitcoin. In the next few years ETH, NEO's price will overtake Bitcoin and dominate the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 24, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

I beg disagree that all altcoin are scam, i agree only that most of the ICO are scammed that is why investing in ICO is riskier that trading a crypto. As the technology evolves, blockchain also evolves that is why ETH is born, blockchain with smart contracts and in the future many things will still evolve
Activity: 402
Merit: 19
March 24, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
Well not all alt coins are scam though, if the project/platform is great and has a lot of potential then it could bring in some change to the crypto space and that coin/token is not a scam
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 24, 2018, 03:02:17 AM
Not all alt coin are scam there are plenty altcoin that are very good and more promising even more than BTC so open your eyes bro
Pages:
Jump to: