Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 81. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 02:37:21 AM
Totally no but only some altcoin that fraud like Lending coins and others than that is legit and many investor get rich cause make investment in altcoins, and in fact many altcoins given more profit than Bitcoin like NEO, ETH, NANO etc. And altcoins that use MLM to promote the coins is totally fraud because this is beyond of cryptocurrency system.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 17, 2018, 02:30:49 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
lol. By the way who the F is Tone Vays? Okay! Google did not even bring out much about him but I can see he has made some predictions in the past. I disagree with him on this anyway.

I agree on the aspect that some coins or tokens will end up dead in the long run and there is no doubt about that, but saying all altcoins are scams, that is what bothers me. If there is no competition in the market, we may not expect much growth like this and alts also have a lot to play in that part, but that does not change the characteristics of bitcoin being a legacy coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
March 16, 2018, 05:34:04 PM
I'm interested in that bitcoin will can offer to humanity in the future? Maybe bitcoin will offer long and expensive transactions?
 Therefore, I believe that many altcoins are of value to humanity and therefore they will live.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 11:45:34 AM
All altcoins can't be a scam. It's too much of an over-reaching statement to say that they're all a scam. That's like saying that all fast food joints have E.Coli or something.

Some altcoins are headed by respectful people, while others are even headed by governments.

Anything can be a scam, yes... but not all altcoins are scams.

Eth is definitely not a scam because of its integration into so many things.

I also take Wall Street moguls with a grain of salt. It might be beneficial to spread FUD then buy low and sell when price is up. Rinse and repeat.
Sure there are scams and useless coins and few will survive when it all comes crashing down. But those who will, I believe, will change the world as did biggest tech companies of today.
Blockchain is not going anywhere anytime soon.
Activity: 420
March 16, 2018, 11:43:27 AM
Whatt??

I don't think so, why think like that.
Yeah is true if Altcoin never rise like Bitcoin, but All Altcoin is scam ??
No way, is impossible.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
March 16, 2018, 11:39:21 AM
He is hundred percent entitled to his own opinion. But he is not immuned from assuming wrongly. I make quick to say that his claim is a mere assumption and his assumption is likely to be misplaced. I don't believe his claim.
His claim is a click bait or should I say trolling/trying to trigger investors. But there is always some truth in such claims. I think he knows himself that there are at least few tens or close to 100 projects that will survive at least 5 years and calling them scam is not fair. But I think he's just trying to say that Bitcoin as a currency, is almost the only one that we need. Other cryptos don't offer nothing spectacular (except few exceptions like ethereum which offers smart contracts and few more). Also bitcoin is still developing and new features like Lightning Network fix it's weaknesses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
March 16, 2018, 11:30:13 AM
He is hundred percent entitled to his own opinion. But he is not immuned from assuming wrongly. I make quick to say that his claim is a mere assumption and his assumption is likely to be misplaced. I don't believe his claim.
Activity: 204
March 16, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
Not ft all. Each developer commonly presents their ready-product. It will influence the existence of their Altcoins. In this case, we can see many investors have invested in the Altcoins and they are being successful.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
March 16, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
Is this a statement intended to infect investors in ETH and DASH? Information from many sources in the press, ETH and DASH are more profitable than Bitcoin, fast and low cost, secure ... etc. In the near future, ETH and DASH will overtake Bitcoin. . So I do not believe your words are true. This is just a scare to increase the price of BTC.
Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
March 16, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

I think that many people are now more interested in ALTS because so many people have benefited from these coins and to say that ALTS is not a scam, the market now has a lot of money. Are discounting not so much ALTS as big ones like Bitcoin or Ethereum are also falling.
Exactly you are right, not all ALTcoins are the scam there's profitable to invest like ethereum and those ethereum base coins, but you need to analyze it well before you invested. We can't deny the fact that bitcoin is the best coin ever but aside from bitcoin ALTcoins also having a potential to invest especially for those top 5 altcoins.
Activity: 280
March 16, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

I think that many people are now more interested in ALTS because so many people have benefited from these coins and to say that ALTS is not a scam, the market now has a lot of money. Are discounting not so much ALTS as big ones like Bitcoin or Ethereum are also falling.
Activity: 11
March 16, 2018, 09:51:40 AM
I don't think so, my mistrustful friends..
Just invest in projects, where you see not only potencial benefit, but also advantages for society.

And just keep in mind, where blockchain is to be used.
I don't think that it's good in farming.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 16, 2018, 09:44:53 AM
everyone have their own opinion and they can say what they want. for me not all altcoins are scam but some or most are scam. each altcoins are created and have their own uses except for scam coins. especially if you experienced being scammed your way of thinking will changed and sometimes you will thinks negatively. thinking all altcoins is a scam is one of the result of this.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
March 16, 2018, 09:23:59 AM

Claiming that all alts are a scam is not a very accurate schiool of thought, But Tone has a right of opinion and can say whatever he wants, his thoughts however shouldnt cause any form of alarm. incase one feels the need to sell, they should based on their own decisions

Though the opinion does not make us going to jail but we must make really good opinion and not just blind opinion.
This opinion can make newbie panic then they might try to quit this world
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 16, 2018, 09:16:57 AM
nope , not all altcoin are not scam, maybe there are some altcoin that is scam, but mostly are not. there are some altcoins that look like a scam, but not.
Activity: 314
March 16, 2018, 09:14:54 AM
as long as I receive from any altcoin i wont believe it because there's such thing that there lots getting rich from it. there were scams truly but not that 99%. it might be going scams if it there's nobody invest in it anymore. 
Activity: 378
March 16, 2018, 09:10:23 AM
In my view this incident can not be separated from bad news about the world of cryptocurrency so the various altcoin in conditions that are less satisfactory for someone to use in investing.Therefore it takes a long time to eliminate the negative news if someone wants to continue to achieve success.
Activity: 224
March 16, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
I think not all Alt Coins are scam, there are just scam but mostly are legit because some of Altcoins are useful just like  Dogecoin, I'm using Dogecoin for transferring my money because of low fee. We can make profit in Altcoins if you have strategy how to earn.
Activity: 238
T H E G O L D E N I C O
March 16, 2018, 08:56:19 AM
We are entitled to decide on our own. It does not mean that one fail, everyone will. Not all altcoins are good, that is why they are known as shitcoins. One voice will not justify truth to all. What is justified is, many became rich because of altcoins, and that it a solid evidence. The crypto population would not have been this large if all are scams, and traders would have been gone long before.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
March 16, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

I do not agree with what you say. ETH is the coins that have survived. Many ICO are contracting with ETH especially IRC20. So, your opinion does not provide a reference.
Pages:
Jump to: