Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 83. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8
March 15, 2018, 04:30:24 AM
I think you are wrong thinking about altcoins as a scam. In fact there are many ICO project nowadays that became successful in implementing int their project. This is because the community is supporting with the project and the community is the strong foundation of the project. Just having a good concept of project the more it will be successful in the near future. The community is an indicator to project success since the community will be the benefactor on the project. And I am eyeing on one ICO project that gets my interest which is worth investing for and that is the BITSCHOOL ICO project. The concept of this project is to promote quality education incorporating with the latest trends of technology. Indeed this project is one of a kind which supported by the community. If  you wish to learn more about the BITSCHOOL ICO visit the website with the link provided below:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io/
Activity: 54
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 04:30:10 AM
Do not listen to this person's words. You must learn to think for yourself. If you really sell the replacement coins in your hands, it will be a loss. You will regret it.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
While the Ripple currency was created as an alternative to bank transfers with improved money transfer capabilities to other people, Litecoin is positioned as a faster and more modern version of bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 04:24:23 AM
nope , not altcoins are scam , maybe there are a lot of altcoin that is scam but not all altcoins are not scam, most of altcoin are not scam.
Activity: 19
March 15, 2018, 04:23:28 AM
Developers want to make Litecoin the currency of the future, with which you can pay anything: from a cup of coffee to flight. Like the less efficient bitcoin, Litecoin's crypto currency works on the basis of blockchain. This almost completely eliminates the possibility of fraudulent transactions and transaction failures.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 04:20:31 AM
There are some altcoins which is legit. The only difference of bitcoin to other coins out there is because btc has the biggest value among altcoins and the rest is just starting to rise up. I believe that the cryptocurrency will not work if the other coins will be lost in the market. That is what trading is all about though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
Ximply for president!!!
March 15, 2018, 04:20:20 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!
Well that's 99.5% bullshit maybe he can't keep up with alts and keep losing money. If ETH is scam then why Am I able to withdraw my money  Grin
Activity: 17
March 15, 2018, 04:16:45 AM
At the moment, Ethereum is rightfully ranked second after bitcoin. Due to its stability and transaction speed, Ethereum is often used as an "intermediary currency". Perhaps, the advanced crypto community gives the greatest preference to this coin, not bitcoin.
Activity: 83
March 15, 2018, 04:09:28 AM
I do not agree with this view, besides bitcoin also ethereum.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 04:09:05 AM
Ripple is an international payment system, providing fast transfer of funds to anywhere in the world and running on a trustless platform.
Money transfers through the banking system are complicated, time-consuming and imposing commissions. Currency Ripple is designed to solve the above problems. It allows you to send money to anyone in seconds and with a tiny commission.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 04:04:02 AM
Bitcoin is positioned as a payment system that allows you to track transactions around the world, while Ethereum is not only a functioning system, but also a platform for creating new services. To claim that the Ethereum coin is a fraud, at least not farsighted.
Activity: 504
Merit: 16
March 15, 2018, 03:53:58 AM
his statement looks like " USD is real and others currencies are scam" Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 280
March 15, 2018, 03:49:57 AM
Now bitcoin keeps his position: he owns most of the cryptology. 2018 is marked by the growth of new technologies, which, perhaps, will help competitors to overthrow bitcoin from the throne. Ethereum and Ripple are more practical than bitcoin, and strive to overtake it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
March 15, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

IMO, I think it's btc that should be replaced now unless a major change can be done for it to support smart contracts (e.g. RSK project), increase transaction speed and lower the transaction cost.
Activity: 364
March 15, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

New crypto currencies are gaining momentum. Their developers are trying to find a solution to the existing problems of the crypto industry. The value of crypto currency is not in the coins themselves, but in technologies that are behind them.
Activity: 266
March 15, 2018, 03:39:48 AM
Not there are a lot of worth altcoins just people need to check everything carefully
Activity: 52
March 15, 2018, 03:36:32 AM
Each of us must have our own independent thinking and self-consciousness, instead of being easily convinced by what others say. Then I can also say that this is his conspiracy. He wants to buy more rumors instead of coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
March 15, 2018, 03:31:29 AM

Of course it is full bullshit, how can anyone say that ETH is scam? it is stable, it works, brings profit, and what are the reasons for saying that it is not working?
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
March 15, 2018, 03:26:18 AM
Cryptos are still at a nascent stage, and all these altcoins experimentive attempts seek to gain transformative clarity over time. To collectively dismiss and label them as scams arrests their freedom to evolve and facilitate.
Activity: 392
March 15, 2018, 03:19:44 AM
Bitcoin will not survive, because it is becoming increasingly expensive to use due to a decrease in the profitability of mining, an increase in commission and an increase in the volume of the blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: