Pages:
Author

Topic: All Alt Coins are a scam. - page 84. (Read 6404 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 03:17:36 AM
I think his point of view is crazy. If other alternative coins are scams, it will cost a lot of people who have alternative coins. I don't understand how he got this?
Activity: 60
March 15, 2018, 03:17:17 AM
No u are wrong all alt coins are not scam. people should check the whitepaper and team member accordingly they should invest by checking their profiles. then they wont get stuck into any kind of scam.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 03:16:40 AM
Well this is what the insightful Tone Vays claims...

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

So l guess we should all sell our Alts now!

then why are you following a signature campaign?
what do you think with the one you discussed? in fact you have acted upside down in logic. if you really think like that, then my question, why are you following a signature campaign?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 03:14:37 AM
I think the opposite! Some ALTS are much steeper than Bitcoin!
For example Ripple! Or ETH! Or SIAcoin!
All I know is that not all coins are a scam because there are many other coins for investment and if it does exist,
 which coins you think is a scam, and that I think is worth another coin,
Activity: 448
March 15, 2018, 03:03:59 AM
Those are Tone's claims, what do you think? will you sell just because someone influential says so? I think we need to be independent thinkers and let our opinion take the the forefront over other people's, anytime you feel a coin isn't worth it, be free to sell, but atleast make that decision on your own
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
March 15, 2018, 03:02:45 AM
Scam is a negative word that can generally never hold true.  Alt coins are alternative coins to bitcoin created so that funding of a specific project can be track and evaluated.  The government has taken measures to regulate the creation of alt coins to prevent deceit and non disclosure of the crowdfunding sale.  There are alt coins that do not meet their soft cap that resulted to the folding of the project that are sometimes interpreted as scam. There are existing alt coins that are priced value and can be found in the coin market cap.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 02:49:15 AM

He claims that ETH, DASH, shit 99.5% of all the ALTS are scams and the only coin that will survive is Bitcoin.

Disagree with you! There are some of altcoins have a better concept than Bitcoin. Look at Ethereum, Monero and Cardano. Every project has a great motif. I just like the idea of Bitcoin ( First Cryptocurrency ) and holding for its value.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 02:46:47 AM
Altcoins considered as shitcoin if they don't have theirye working products already. Remember most of alt coins has its roadmaps like they're still planned. Haven't got any real products unlike the common stocks.
agree with this, altcoin project is not a shit coin if the project has a really serious developer team and a big community.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 02:42:24 AM
Bitcoin is the mother of all crypto and altcoins is obviously the good mother's brought up or son's and daughters of it. It is strange to say that Bitcoin is real and other altcoins is scam, each and every altcoin is following the same concept of Bitcoin and every coin is real. Can see the market cap of all the altcoins? If it is a scam how the market cap is this much for these altcoins?
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
March 15, 2018, 02:41:57 AM
Altcoins considered as shitcoin if they don't have theirye working products already. Remember most of alt coins has its roadmaps like they're still planned. Haven't got any real products unlike the common stocks.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
March 15, 2018, 02:38:31 AM
:/ the hell. why you can create a thread like this. nobody will believe this. so you think you smart than many people out there. the people invest into altcoin
Activity: 126
March 15, 2018, 02:31:14 AM
Depends on what you mean by scam.
If you feel you losing some money then you are getting scammed, well you are.
But, for people who look at this altcoins and cryptocurrency as the new technology that benefits your life, not only in term of money profits, altcoins are totally not scams.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 15, 2018, 02:11:03 AM

It just panic guy in red asset, can't accept this situation make him can't think wisely. Atcoins follow bitcoin and always get impact from bitcoin but not just because they all reds we can say all scam. I believe he don't have back up plan and fund when this situation happen, specially in long time. Let him with his opinion, I will never follow him in any reason at all.
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
March 15, 2018, 02:07:44 AM

the prize hunter seems does not matter if Altcoin is scam or not because already many people have become rich because of Altcoin.
I have various kinds of get tokens (Altcoin) and as a result I get a lot of money from it.
sell Alts now? are you seriously? the market is down and i think that is not good idea.
Selling low is never a good idea indeed. Currently the market has just recovered a bit above the all time low it faced recently. There is still time to accumulate more coins before the market sees a bullish trend. This is surely not the time to sell your holdings in order to buy bitcoin, its time to accumulate more altcoins as we all know that though altcoins fall faster than bitcoin, but they also recover faster than bitcoin.

Thus providing more benefits to those investing in altcoins rather than bitcoin when the market it low. It doesn’t really matter whether altcoins are scam or not, people have earned quite much from them.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 15, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and i don't think anyone's opinion should trigger important decisions as selling out  coins you invested in, instead research and make your own decisions on whether its time to sell. if at all are all shit then who's gonna buy even if we sell. just chose your coins wisely, some of them has potential.
True. Everyone has their own opinion on coins and other crypto market in general. The opinion of a single person should not matter other people decisions. People must make their own decisions by doing research and analysis and gaining knowledge about crypto market.

By doing proper research and study of market and charts , one can surely say which coin has potential and can prevail in the long run and which cannot. Therefore always invest in coins with good project, partnerships, vision of development and good team, so you can stay on the safe side when the other scam coins crash and die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
March 14, 2018, 10:14:18 PM
Not all altcoins are scams, don't make such judgement because there are so many proven and tested altcoins in the market that is already working. I think that someone just want to sell our coin in low price so that they can gain profit from it. The market is down right now and not the right time to sell the coins. I know that most of the altcoins are scams  but some are good project. You just need to choose the right coin to invest in. Not all altcoins are scam.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 14, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

You can sell your ALTS if you believe there is no value anymore. No progress and no updated roadmap.
But if you believe several coins/tokens which have a promising value, I think it's worth the wait.
Activity: 266
March 14, 2018, 10:06:01 PM
It's not that the altcoin is a hoax, but most of it is a scam, eth, XMR, dash is a good altcoin.

rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 09:53:38 PM
Normal people call Bitcoin a scam, Bitcoin`s supporters call altcoins a scam... Anyway, if all altcoins are scam, than it means I`m scamming myself  Cheesy big time: I`m all in into altcoins and I don`t plan to own Bitcoin anytime in the near future since I`m deeply convinced that there are plenty crypto way better than Bitcoin. I don`t know why are we talking about this...
Activity: 189
March 14, 2018, 09:41:46 PM

2 things too consider here :-

1- btc control the market

2-some are scams others are not so take that in to consideration
Pages:
Jump to: