Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 19. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
While bitcoin does not start to grow steadily, the baby will be in this condition. All the time there will be a correction, although I prefer to call it a fall in prices. Unfortunately, the market is extremely dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 06:15:21 PM
The best solution is to hold everything in bitcoins, since this is not yet the final bottom, the price of altcoins can fall even more, but only in autumn the trend will change.
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 06:08:50 PM
there's nothing we can do about the drop in altcoins prices. because the market is falling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
August 04, 2018, 06:07:18 PM
Hello! Some people over here says that oh bull market comes but I don't  see it.  I thing there is still deep bear market.
That is because many people are looking at the market and seeing what they want to see, most people that try to remain calm and try to be very realistic about how the market is going to move do not make any kind of prediction like that, the truth is that most likely we are going to see the market not moving much during the rest of the year and it is likely the next year is going to be similar to this one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 06:40:37 AM
Unfortunately, there's still a lot of bad days for the altcoins. Even wanchain is $ 1 and we're waiting for a lot worse days.
Activity: 473
August 03, 2018, 06:37:29 AM
I think the reason for this is due to the fact that there is less demand for these altcoin as most investors are selling their altcoin and investing in bitcoin other than holding patiently until the market recover, I believe if there is higher demand for these altcoin, the price will rise.
Activity: 462
August 03, 2018, 06:32:45 AM
alts prices depend on btc and eth prices. If they fall then all alts fall. It's always and nothing changes.

Unfortunately, I think the rally trend has begun, but when there is no excessive fud, it all actually opposes direction and re-corrects, but I am not discouraged because some altcoins are still green in accordance with the development of their roadmap, this is called fundamental because it is proven not to follow trends overall for a few moments.

Many people still hold btc bought it for 200-300$. I think we can see a new bottom for btc till the end of the year.
Activity: 322
August 02, 2018, 09:12:33 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

I've done everything, brought all the money in Fiat and decided to invest it into reality.
For cryptocurrency, I invested a little bit in Ethereum. I'm still very worried about putting a lot of money in crypto world.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 02:27:33 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

in my opinion, that happened because the price of bitcoin and ethereum prices fell, resulting in a decline in prices against other altcoins. all we need to do now is invest or buy altcoint that will drop the price. this is the right solution we have to do
maybe it is, but the ether is also alt koin.
and now is a very good time for purchasing.
Activity: 266
August 02, 2018, 02:23:58 AM
We can't do anything. Th only thing is be patient and wait. The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch. Like do not sell and do not buy. just be patient and wait till it will grow
Activity: 456
August 02, 2018, 02:19:52 AM
A lot of enterprises are now offering blockchain as a solution for storing data, without the need for crypto. When you look at altcoins and look at the solutions they provide (if any - as most don't actually do anything), you can see why the demand for them is dropping rapidly.
Activity: 69
August 02, 2018, 01:29:13 AM
alts prices depend on btc and eth prices. If they fall then all alts fall. It's always and nothing changes.

Unfortunately, I think the rally trend has begun, but when there is no excessive fud, it all actually opposes direction and re-corrects, but I am not discouraged because some altcoins are still green in accordance with the development of their roadmap, this is called fundamental because it is proven not to follow trends overall for a few moments.
Activity: 462
August 02, 2018, 01:23:19 AM
Activity: 434
August 02, 2018, 01:12:44 AM
I hope when Bitcoin runs, altcoins will run as well. So far only Bitcoin has recovered a bit and does look bullish. Alts on the other hand are looking weak so far.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 02, 2018, 01:08:12 AM
Don't forget that at this time Bitcoins still drives the whole of the cryptocurrency market. Each time there is a sell-off with Bitcoin it is replicated throughout the altcoins as well. All of this will they won't they nonsense with the Bitcoin ETF at the moment is causing the latest ups and downs.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 02, 2018, 12:51:26 AM

in my opinion, that happened because the price of bitcoin and ethereum prices fell, resulting in a decline in prices against other altcoins. all we need to do now is invest or buy altcoint that will drop the price. this is the right solution we have to do
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
August 02, 2018, 12:36:22 AM
some people might have said if the market price has decreased then you just have to be patient and wait for the right time to sell it. if you have some coins in your wallet i think it's better to hold it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 02, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
By the time I give this idea, the price of altcoin is almost growing again, and now is the time of the boom of the coin, be patient to hold you will succeed.
yeah. it seems all alternative coins are dumped again and I am sure that the reason is because the bitcoin is on dropped rate again. all alternative coins are only depend in the price of the bitcoin. we can't control the price of the bitcoin because this is what it is. it only performs in the induatry and only change when something happen in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 12:29:24 AM
By the time I give this idea, the price of altcoin is almost growing again, and now is the time of the boom of the coin, be patient to hold you will succeed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 02, 2018, 12:28:24 AM

Yes agree, that all altcoin is discarded and market conditions are very bad.
In this situation I advise you to buy more coins, investing in the long run you will be better off if you have a lot of coins from now on.
Pages:
Jump to: