Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 22. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 06:18:26 AM
I clearly see one trend altcoin again fell, because the cost bitkoyna has dropped dramatically over the past few weeks, since we know most of the trade in coins from bitcoin & Eth, so it strongly affects prices and inflation with the growth and decrease bitcoin.
Activity: 276
July 26, 2018, 06:03:21 AM
Yes I think the Cryptocurrancy market today is not really stable today is a good opportunity for us to buy coins at a low price. This is a long process until things get better, the most important we endure and be patient in all the current situations and conditions.
Activity: 224
July 26, 2018, 05:57:10 AM
Now you should not pour altcoin, because prices are gradually recovering, all markets are constantly rising, so the hold will give you higher profits.
Activity: 238
July 26, 2018, 05:51:27 AM
I think because bitcoin price are going up many people will sell their altcoins to buy bitcoin because bitcoin are in best position to buy. many people said bull market will come because bitcoin already up from $6000 to $8000. I think all altcoins will follow the king too..
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 05:39:59 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

I also do not know why altcoins dump again, but I think because bitcoin is decreasing. bitcoin prices greatly affect the price of altcoins, that's my opinion.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
July 26, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

All altcoins will fall until bitcoin makes a sharp move and does not matter up or down. There is only one possibility for the market of altcoins to grow it when Bitcoin stops at a certain price and will be at least 1 month in the flat. I advise you to keep the bulk of the deposit in Bitcoin, because the altcoins seem to have not finished their fall yet.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 05:28:13 AM
Main reason why alctoins dumped lately was because people were buying bitcoin. ETF is coming so they are hoping for bitcoin price pump,that why many altcoins were sold and dumped
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 26, 2018, 04:02:09 AM
With this unstable market situation, you must be vigilant in choosing the coins you want to buy and the projects that you will follow. This decrease gives a bad effect on several aspects. Such as ICO which becomes difficult in reaching its target. However, there is a good side to taking from this situation, which is used as a time to make purchases of potential coins that will be able to generate large amounts of benefits when the market has increased its price again.
Activity: 168
July 26, 2018, 03:34:05 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

no one knows why altcoin is dumped and also the market does not go up. it's like being a mystery, making us always feel worried about the investment we are doing. I just follow the advice of the people in this forum that we should hold the coins in order not to lose more money.

yes, I like your comment. the market price is still red and still not green until now. so many people panicked with such circumstances. so my advice you should hold your coins first. be patient to wait for the market to go up as before.
Activity: 140
July 26, 2018, 03:17:29 AM
BTC is going up again. But I don't see ETH or any other Alt is going up. This is strange. Because in previous times I have seen when BTC was going up all other coins went up.
Activity: 28
July 26, 2018, 03:15:25 AM
Probably, the reason here is because
btc dropping. This is when we need to hodl our hands strong while waiting for the bear market to get over.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 26, 2018, 03:13:20 AM
It is normal when all altcoins going dump because bitcoin goes up. When bitcoin goes up, many people will sell their altcoins and buy some bitcoin but when bitcoin is stabilized the altcoin will go up bit by bit and it called the correction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 03:11:03 AM
Gravity pull everything down except there is force to propel an object into the air, whatever is up must come down. In cryptocurrency, nothing stay down for ever! There will come a day when your altcoin goes up!
Activity: 89
July 26, 2018, 03:07:17 AM
When the price is high. All bulls will be bearish on bitcoin at the same time. They manipulate the futures price of bitcoin. Capital games have always been about whales making money
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 26, 2018, 03:04:16 AM
I did everything. Brought all his money in Fiat and decided to invest something in reality. As for the currencies, I invested a little in Ethereum. In the rest while it is terrible to invest.
when Altcoin re-dump will be a problem again. because with this ability to make Altcoin experiencing a decline in development and greatly affect the existing prices. so I plan to improve developments through the support that is capable of bringing substantial benefits to the future.
Activity: 57
July 26, 2018, 02:48:51 AM
sad to say yes they dump there coins but for me i just keep and hold my coins for future price i dont care if they sell and dump all there coin i know that my coins will rise and i will get more profit than them long term is the key of successful life
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
July 26, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
of course altcoin will dump. Because the market is being dominated by Bitcoin. The dominance of bitcoin is more than 40% which is normally 40% according to experts. It's best to keep hold of bitcoin now and if you have hold an altcoin, you should stick with your altcoin and wait until the market activity stabilizes
Activity: 18
July 26, 2018, 02:41:16 AM
Let's see what's on the market today, now there's a lot of red color everywhere, and investors are dumping some coins after knowing the current sales conditions, we can see that most of the coins per day are slowing down, I'm pretty sure that a lot of people sell their coins when they realize that the price is higher than usual, so now we wait for the latest price of course, hopefully we can buy tokens and can increase the largest tariff.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 02:28:43 AM
Let's see what's in the market today. Now, the red is everywhere. We can see that most coins per today are slowing down after the green days yesterday. i'm pretty sure that many people sell their coins when they realize that the price is higher. So now, it influence the price and down again. Hopefully, many more buy again the tokens and can increase the rate.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 26, 2018, 01:51:22 AM
Bitcoin has risen slightly but all Altcoin seem to be slipping back.
Is it normal or abnormal? I usually think the Altcoin will depend on Bitcoin.

It must be normal as it is just part of fluctuations of altcoin markets. Anyone who is not ready to calm down can simply get out of the market as it is an easy route but for those who are smart enough, it is a moment to buy.

The rule of investment is to always wait it out to buy at the dip when everyone is busy panicking and then sell when there is too much excitement. However, it is a picture a lot of people do not always get but when a dump comes like this, they start panicking rather than seeing it as a benefit.
Pages:
Jump to: