Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 14. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 07:42:46 PM
The key word in your question is "again", it means that a similar situation has already been and still will be many times. Have patience, everything will be fine.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:38:19 PM
This time, not only altcoins, but the entire exchange rate of the market is falling into serious decline. The decline in exchange rates was due to the stock market and negative news related to crypto. So wait and do not panic sell during this time because the market will recover soon.
Activity: 640
August 14, 2018, 07:35:06 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
All altcoins dump? Are you kidding me? I don’t think you have used any of these coins including Lamden, Cardano or Power house. These shall soon be listed on new exchanges and will rise very high.

market conditions are currently bearish again even though later the coin can rise high when listing in the exchanges market which is only a few times and will fall back following the price of bitcoin. in my opinion all altcoins are still following the movement of bitcoin which is still a reference for altcoins. but if later the three coins when listing in the market when the market is rising the price increase will continue to increase high and ADA I am very confident of the potential of the that coin for the future.
Activity: 715
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 07:32:06 PM
I am also wondering what is causing the market to decline so much. There are not bad news surrounding cryptocurrency as such to compel the market to get down. Nor there are any measures taken by regulators to kill it. I think investors' sentiments work a lot in the market, and maybe their sentiments are bad at this point of time.
maybe because the ETF proposal hasn't gotten a bright spot,
so it causes some coin holders or investors to divert their funds,
this is only one possibility, and for another reason of course there are still many
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:25:11 PM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
All altcoins dump? Are you kidding me? I don’t think you have used any of these coins including Lamden, Cardano or Power house. These shall soon be listed on new exchanges and will rise very high.
Activity: 175
August 14, 2018, 07:09:50 PM
Nope, not at all. How can you call coins like PRG, ICX and LISK dump? These are some great coins and shall prosper really soon in the near future. Their projects are very good and shall lead to increase in value.
Activity: 426
August 14, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
I'm used to it and I just wait for good times, I make some investments in those projects that even at this stage have huge support in the form of community and team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 04:54:46 PM
I think someday the fall of the market will end and growth will begin. This can happen in a week or a year. Some coins will necessarily fly to the moon, only a matter of time.
Activity: 93
August 14, 2018, 04:35:26 PM
Obviously it is, I will wait for the fall even longer. Then you can buy a lot of good coins at good prices. The main thing now is to wait
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
August 14, 2018, 04:31:24 PM
I Don't know why the crypto market continuously going to down. Panic seller increases than investors, much bad news, price manipulators or something like this or what? The crypto market keeps falling only down. Nothing to say here, every crypto people's hearts are bleeding by seeing this bad market. Don't know when, but still, I am hoping to see bitcoin and the crypto market at the high price.
Activity: 64
August 14, 2018, 04:27:20 PM
The state of the crypto market is bad now than last year. Maybe because a lot of people panic with negative news. In addition, the price of bitcoins is reduced by more than 65% compared to the highest price, its impact on the investor is confident and makes the majority of altcoin in the market a price reduction
Activity: 108
August 14, 2018, 04:20:31 PM
Sadly enough, the most speculated altcoins, ethereum has also dropped down seriously to around $200. Too bad! Why won't other altcoins follow suit when Eth is falling.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 02:40:24 AM
Yep everything 10 to 30% off today except Bitcoin 6% off - and Stellar is the best performing top 10 Alt coin at 9% off.

ETH is down 16.6%
Ripple is down 14.6%
BCH is down 14.8%
EOS is down 14.19%
Litecoin is down 13%
ADA is down 19.47%
XMR is down 13.44%
Tron is down 21%
Dash is down 16.38%
Miota is down 23%
ETC is down 19.43%
Neo is down 20.73%
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
August 14, 2018, 02:34:09 AM
Always dump again of altcoin price, maybe of this years we never see altcoin have higher price and have expensive price, but we can dreaming some day altcoin will be back to higher price and we can take much profit some time.
Jpt
Activity: 374
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 02:30:56 AM
I am also wondering what is causing the market to decline so much. There are not bad news surrounding cryptocurrency as such to compel the market to get down. Nor there are any measures taken by regulators to kill it. I think investors' sentiments work a lot in the market, and maybe their sentiments are bad at this point of time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 14, 2018, 02:16:22 AM
my opinion if you are a trader and is hanging  in high price, keep holding or you losing a lot. and if you are an investor, don't invest before the price starts to improve

Basically, it's better to invest while the price of cryptocurrencies are low to have a better volume of that certain crypto. Once its market price started to grow, it's already a winning situation and it's better to hold it for a while and closely monitor the movement everyday and sell it when it's already a good price for you.
Activity: 42
August 14, 2018, 12:18:11 AM
I think that is happening to us. If only in the 2 months of the third quarter of 2018, the price of cryptos in the trading market decreased dramatically. Typically, Bitcoin and Ethereum, they are so pricey that investors with long experience cannot believe that this can happen.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:10:16 AM
not much can be done. sell too quickly will only provide a disadvantage which certainly does not want anyone to experience it. better to wait and wait for though difficult but of course for the sake of the results in accordance with expectations.
Activity: 15
August 13, 2018, 11:42:16 PM
If All Altcoins Dump Again? I will not do anything right now, I will wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 55
August 13, 2018, 11:35:35 PM
my opinion if you are a trader and is hanging  in high price, keep holding or you losing a lot. and if you are an investor, don't invest before the price starts to improve
Pages:
Jump to: