Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 24. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
We do not need to do anything. Just wait. Exactly one year ago there was the same situation on the crypto-currency market. The market will be restored, but closer to the autumn. A good pump will be only by the end of the year.
Activity: 448
July 18, 2018, 08:29:49 AM
Whenever Bitcoin price drops altcoins drop harder. As long as there are mostly being traded with BTC that's gonna be the case. You can see that coins such as Binance Coin usually move against the market since a lot of coins are being traded with BNB.

yes, altcoin prices mostly depend on bitcoin prices
a few days back bitcoin prices have increased slightly and continue to climb, hopefully altcoin also immediately increased
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 18, 2018, 08:18:08 AM
Now the crypto-currency market is in the most terrible condition and I think that it is not necessary to make any assumptions, you just have to wait a little until the next boom
Activity: 364
July 18, 2018, 06:34:48 AM
I also do not know the certainty, but maybe this has something to do with hacked exchange some time ago? it may be because some of these altcoins become wasted or do not have a good price nominal maybe.
I think for now the market has recovered so altcoin will be much has gone up. But we should not feel too excessive we must be sober thinking so we can get what we want now, because this is a good time.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 06:25:37 AM
this is the bitcoin price correction period, I think all altcoin prices will follow the bitcoin price movement and it will soon improve in august 2018
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 06:23:57 AM
I also do not know the certainty, but maybe this has something to do with hacked exchange some time ago? it may be because some of these altcoins become wasted or do not have a good price nominal maybe.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 06:18:47 AM
And what can I do, in my opinion nothing ... The only thing we can do is keep it and wait!
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 04:18:22 AM
Don't be panic in this situation. Not all altcoins is because some coin pump. Many coin is in low price, buying is a good decision.
Activity: 161
July 16, 2018, 04:17:24 AM
I don't think that we (ordinary investors) can do much about the situation. All we can do is to adjust our trading strategies to the current market situation.

I totally agree with you, we need to adjust our trading strategies according to the market, and this is the best strategy to stay without burning out into the market.  We need to control our emotion and favoritism to any coins.  There are good alts that I think had bottomed out as they are showing resilience to go down further, but who knows, and if this resilience break, it can crash further down.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 16, 2018, 04:13:08 AM
Is not really the altcoins, the projects and the teams are working hard, it is the huge weight of bicoin making the whole market unstable. How do we deal with that?
That's right, bitcoin value have a large influence with current market, the value of alts are falling even updates and progress are still ongoing with with certain project, i think we don't have anything to do but keep trusting those project that we supported and patiently waiting for the best time to sell it out when the pumped begin to show up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
July 16, 2018, 04:11:07 AM
Whenever Bitcoin price drops altcoins drop harder. As long as there are mostly being traded with BTC that's gonna be the case. You can see that coins such as Binance Coin usually move against the market since a lot of coins are being traded with BNB.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
July 16, 2018, 04:08:01 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

I don't think that we (ordinary investors) can do much about the situation. All we can do is to adjust our trading strategies to the current market situation.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 16, 2018, 04:06:23 AM
the market is indeed being in a condition that is not good in this year. even I think this will not happen in high rise until the end of the year. so it is better at the moment is to wait and be patient. utilizing things like start buying also be decisions that could be made to the investment in the year ahead.

Well you have a point sir! bitcoin are dramatically in downtrend position from the start of this year, altcoin at the same time are go to the flow in drowntrend but still I have a high believe it will recover soon my prediction it will happen in the 4th quarter of the year the best thing we can do is to observer and be patient.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
July 16, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
the market is indeed being in a condition that is not good in this year. even I think this will not happen in high rise until the end of the year. so it is better at the moment is to wait and be patient. utilizing things like start buying also be decisions that could be made to the investment in the year ahead.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 04:00:11 AM
Yes alt coin will drop since the host is decreasing, whatever built on it will surely decreases. The host dictate d paste for any created altcoin. And otherwise when d host increases, whichever altcoin created from it, will surely increases
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 16, 2018, 03:52:25 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
What I see if altcoin prices throw away all the people will be confused they can get money from where, because they are willing to leave their jobs to invest in Altcoin, therefore I am sure soon the price of altcoin will rise again and can be profitable because there are many people who holding and holding their altcoins
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:48:55 AM
Growth if it starts, then with bitcoin.Many investors will start to come out of altcoins and buy bitcoin.Then will begin the growth of other coins.I see that.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
yeah the current market is going hard to predict right now. since bear market and didn't going back to rise.. let's hope it's gonna rise on Q3
Activity: 19
July 16, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
ALTCOINs are still dependent on bitcoin. If bitcoin dump, altcoin will follow. Altcoin market needs to be independent maybe in future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
July 16, 2018, 03:40:41 AM
I think in the near future will grow in the first place the price of bitcoin and Ethereum and then the price of all the other altcoins. I'm sure, it is not long to wait and soon will come a new cycle during which capitalization of the cryptocurrency market will set a new record.
Pages:
Jump to: