Pages:
Author

Topic: All Altcoins dump again? - page 27. (Read 4598 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
July 14, 2018, 06:13:46 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...
I think some alternative coins that have good quality should behold. because I think their prices will rise again
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 14, 2018, 06:13:08 AM
You do not have to worry. That's the usual thing on crypto, be patient soon the price will go up.
You just need to hold on and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
All Altcoins dump again.What is the reason?What happen crypto market in this time?What we need to do for this?Any suggestions...

bitcoin is a reference of all alt. that's why the market tends to red following the bitcoin movement
bitcoin has binded the market so strongly that anything that happens to bitcoin will have a profound effect on altcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 06:09:51 AM

The price of all altcoins will mostly depends on the bitcoin price and once the bitcoin is in downfall then expect that those altcoins will follow. If your investing on cheap altcoins you need to monitor the price once the market is in correction as you can have your option to sell it earlier before it crash.
Activity: 316
July 14, 2018, 06:08:38 AM
If you are a true investor, you need to be patient and wait for a profit. If you have been investing in crypto currency for a long time, you should understand that after a long period of calm there will be a rapid growth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 06:02:32 AM
Just persons who have a lot of altcoins manipulating the market, but our business is small, we can only wait and hold!
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
July 12, 2018, 11:39:03 AM
We should wait. Now the market is really unstable. Of course, people panic and a lot of them sold altcoins and BTC.
After stabilization everything will be clear. As for me, now it is better to wait than to do something
this is a very good decision, we better wait and do nothing now, because the movement of altcoin in the market is very unpredictable, and to make long-term investment, if we buy now, I think it is not too risky, but to do day trading, I think it's very risky, and until when the market will be like this, of course no one will know it.
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 05:03:21 AM
We should wait. Now the market is really unstable. Of course, people panic and a lot of them sold altcoins and BTC.
After stabilization everything will be clear. As for me, now it is better to wait than to do something
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 04:57:23 AM
I really hope not.. i really cant afford to buy any more crypto, if i had money i would. things are a bargain right now!
Activity: 56
July 12, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
It can be confirmed that the market has fallen a lot. There is basically not much room for the decline from now on. The sellers have already sold them. Now they are still buying long-term players and institutional players. They will not be sold frequently in the short term.
Activity: 168
July 12, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
In the crypto money market we lose dump season and lots of money. It's been a long season. There is a certainty in the market. I am hopeful that this situation will be resolved as soon as possible.
Activity: 169
July 12, 2018, 02:22:37 AM
What you dump is what I see now that altcoin prices are indeed decreasing and with so many people holding their altcoins and waiting for altcoin prices to go back up and if the altcoin price throws away the chances of everyone going to panic and confusion
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 01:54:25 AM
Again I saw the market drop in exchange rates rapidly. This makes the price of the altcoins also decrease. The current cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by third parties as well as stock market rates. But I still hope for the pump of cryptocurrency in the next 3 years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 12:44:07 PM
Yes, it is true, I will not say that it is not so. All this happens for one simple reason, because bitcoin is in a very strange situation. Many traders try to describe the movement of the market, but they can not, because the market is manipulated
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 12:40:22 PM
because bitcoin took a hit and if you look at the charts in the front page of coinmarketcap.com you'll see that all alts follow btc when it tanks hard. BTC is still the main drive for the price changes in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 08, 2018, 05:38:58 PM
We should wait when a new upward trend get formed. I am observing bitcoin and I can say that bitcoin is quite strong now because it could hold the important level around 6000$. I consider that we will see a new strong upward trend very soon and right now we should be patient not to make silly mistakes. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 05:21:59 PM

All cryptocurrencies go down together with Bitcoin, that's obvious! Until all of them are connected with Bitcoin, we'll see the synchronous downfall of the whole market. It's hard and painful to break this connection, but I hope, it'll happen sooner or later!
Activity: 96
July 07, 2018, 10:31:05 AM
Well, first, the market falls, and not specifically altcoins,they only more strongly reflect the mood of the market compared to bitcoin, and secondly, our holding everything.
Activity: 430
terra-credit.com
July 07, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
calm down if it belongs to us there must be just because, but if it is not ours there must be the problem, the most important we survive and be patient in all situations and kondosi on the stock!
Activity: 87
July 07, 2018, 09:49:42 AM
yes, as we see, all the altcoins is going down and I very hope this happens not too long and the price of altcoin and bitcoin increases again
Pages:
Jump to: