Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 29. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
There are a lot of coins on the market now, and there is no financial or some other support, so so many coins simply disappear falling in price to zero
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
In October 2017, the market was red when a topic was created. Now the market is red. This is the volatility of the market. This is not the 1st time that it has happened. Some altcoins are falling in price some are really thriving. Just hold coins that fell. The market would sure bounce back and you would make good profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
Now is the best time to start investing and now there are more prospects for growth than ever.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
This market is not dead. And we will see this when the situation with bitcoin is stable. Now we can not rightly analyze everything.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
for now, I think not because now altcoin has decreased and in my opinion, with this decrease, I will not panic because every year also decreased and Everyone that the price correction in Altcoins is caused by a fork
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
We must remain calm and continue investing in the dead. We need this to revive the market.
Activity: 297
Right now maybe yes because almost kind of coins are now is red market is all down but i think we recover within this year this is normal in crypto up and down
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
We are just in another red market which is actually normal in crypto world if you have long experience. Eventually time will come that it will recover again. Also crypto is still very very young and its opportunity to grow in few years is so wide.
Activity: 259
The shit coins are dying most of them had no viable use and were probably blatant scams. There are some great projects that I will think come out on top after all of this.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

I dont think all coins are dying at the same time, yes its normal that its also has a down fall but all in one seating that nonsence its has its own specifications, advantage and disadvantages.. Sometimes you lose some and  sometime you gain some.. Its also imposible that cypto currencies will die as easy as that..
Activity: 154
i think that if you start to understand this market a little
you will know that the coins are not dying
,,,Agreed, it's impossible that all coins are dying if we understood the market instead of making a nonsense illusion. I think it's normal on all coins could experience sometimes in a dip value, because it always depends on the demand, But we all know that every coins has its own specialties and advantage.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Right everything in cryptos market are red and all money losses its profit and some are capital. And to panic is not the best idea now instead patience is the most important now. For me, I'm still looking positive even the value is fluctuating and I think it the best time to add some investment through buying cryptos in low price. Not necessarily that the value is going down, it means the cryptos will die. I think it is impossible. There always a chance to everything and I think they have a big chance to turn again in green market in coming days.
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think it can survive for many years. We can make more money with the the coins. And it will mkae us rich in the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
It's not dying all my opinion some altcoins are more stable right now in usd value than bitcoin you just need to look for the one's that will hold strong in this bear market. Some of them do lost value because of the bear market but I am confident they will bounce back strong.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Indeed it is now all the coin again dying but for me for now for us bitcoiner be patient while waiting for the course to how it later recovered all the market price of the coin as well.
Activity: 224
I don't think is dying, everything in the world has the moment of good time and bad time, same as crypto world. So is not really dying. It will rise again
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
I don't think that all  alts will eventually die. few of them are really great project , Sure the market is down now, but this is market ,it's normal.

It's normal for altcoins to go red when BTC is not stable  but when btc stable , they go green again so I suggest to take advantage of this situation and buy alts especially the great ones.
Activity: 294
I don't think that all  alts will eventually die. few of them are really great project , Sure the market is down now, but this is market ,it's normal.
Activity: 308
I think it is not right because the market is just beginning and we can still make more money in the market.
Activity: 182
according to my way of thinking, Not all altcoins die; some are only affected momentarily by recent dramas in bitcoin and will probably increase in the future. But for the altcoin that is nonsense from the beginning, surely they will die.
Pages:
Jump to: