Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 28. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 0
I don't think so, they still have a chance to extend and expanding cryptocurrency industry, the coins that don't have any value will burned and the best coins will survive.
Activity: 182
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
when the red market is indeed a cause for concern. so to be green needs hard work. but this week I see most of the coins start to green. this is a sign of the return of market prices.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
No one knows when will all the coins get die. So as much as possible we need to know when it gets high or lower the value. Maybe in the next quarter of the century, Cryptocurrency will be the base asset for every human kind. Big or small dip is part of the market cycle behavior as they were working on it base on the supply and demand of the coin circulated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
[/quote

All coins are decreasing in price but it would surely rise up again,don't worry about your investment,wait because  in return,it's all worth it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
do not worry, now all the coins start to go up. so you do not have to worry about your money. and I see coins starting at the same time as green, so this is the first step in the market rise.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
You know for four months this year, everyone suffers from losses and very significant. For beginners, this is the best time to enter the market, and we have to endure and predict the bull market.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Its common in trading industry you will see reds and greens every single day, the main point is you need to know when to sell, if the market shows the sign of bearish trend better sell them and wait for bottom price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
the red market is bad news for every holder. but as far as I know, the red market will not last long. so we do not feel the loss of our coins. most issues say if our red market is hopeless. but it will not happen.
Activity: 210
Are you serious by what you are saying, I think its too far for say that coins are dying while the market volume reach a huge amount of million dollars. We can see that this is the era of crypto.
Activity: 32
Sell before losses eats up your capital. You can just buy again when the market reaches all time low.
Activity: 27
maybe, I think it is more passive for all and all Trader because now a day daily many many coin create a developer and those coin price day by day increase.
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
I think it is time to invest.
Let all the scam coins dying, we should firmly investing on good coins.
After the cryptocurrency stabilizing, I am sure all these good coins will have multiply their values.

it is technically correct when the price is dying, buy more.
but it is frustrating if we buy, and then the coins price keep falling more.
i guess that means holding is the best option to gain profit back.
Activity: 336
It was not true, not all coins are literally dying because they perform and execute a well performance in the industry so all things that tells them negative are not true and only intention of it is to ruined their image.
Activity: 126
I think it is time to invest.
Let all the scam coins dying, we should firmly investing on good coins.
After the cryptocurrency stabilizing, I am sure all these good coins will have multiply their values.
Activity: 294

Actually,at this moment not all coins in the market is in the red color,because there are some of this coin is green position in the coin market,therefore everyone has not lost money,and there are so many investor now in digital currency is still profitable,and earn a great percentage of there capital,therefore that statement everyone is lossing there money is hyperbole or exagerrated,and they only looking the bad situation happen now in crytocurrency,instead of helping it to find a ways to make it better.
Activity: 70
Periods of decline are always replaced by periods of growth. So do not panic, and buy cheap and sell expensive. It's easy to make money here.
Activity: 156
Its so funny hahaha, if you see the red that indicate only the pricedown not dying, dont panic, enjoy the game all of this are normal no dying coin what you have in your mind😂😂✌✌✌💪
Activity: 120
No, you can look at some coins like BNB - they have made 100% in month! I don't think coins dying now. It's a market, someone is leaving, new ones are coming and every day new projects are born.
I think the situation will change and there will be more stable and profit projects.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Do not panic with the state of all dead coins and all reds, and do not be fooled so you have to sell them at the wrong time and you will regret later. You should keep it under any circumstances and make sure everything will come back even if it takes a long time
Activity: 201
I think the istuatuon will be better in a few months and we should wait patiently for the goog thing to come.
Pages:
Jump to: