Pages:
Author

Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think? - page 30. (Read 16613 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What I'm thinking now is that now altcoin is decreasing and I think with this decrease I will not panic because every year it also decreases and Everyone that the price correction in Altcoins is due to the current fork many people are using to buy altcoin as much as possible for future
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
Crytocoins are not dying sooner bitcoin and altcoins will rise back. Crypto coins price are basing at their supply and demand at the market, it's just there are many withdrawals convert to fiat compare to buyings of crypto coins. In this situation they are not dying it will rise again because price now at the market is very affordable and many says the lower the price the more investors will come and buy more again at bitcoin and altcoins.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
It is not dying. Its just that it has massive numbers that it can not handle. But once it becomes stable, it will turn into green. Be patient and wait for it to stabilize. Dont worry , it is not dying i think it is just taking its time in repairing some issues until it regains its old form.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
If you look at the change in the cost of bitcoin from the very beginning of existence, the price always grew and decreased, but eventually bitcoin became more and more expensive. Only this is enough to draw a conclusion about the future cost of bitcoin.  Wink

Wrong!

Golden rule for investments: Past performances are not a guarantee for future revenues!

Following your rationale, in 10 years time BTC will be worth what? 100k USD?
Activity: 182
If you look at the change in the cost of bitcoin from the very beginning of existence, the price always grew and decreased, but eventually bitcoin became more and more expensive. Only this is enough to draw a conclusion about the future cost of bitcoin.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?
Perhaps only the patience that can be rely on in bad conditions like this for if a merchant insists on selling assets nowadays it makes the market decline and losses will also be great and it worsens the longer.
Activity: 406

Perhaps only the patience that can be rely on in bad conditions like this for if a merchant insists on selling assets nowadays it makes the market decline and losses will also be great and it worsens the longer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507

I think the red days of the entire market is not the basis or a sign that all coins are dying. We must always be reminded that these days has been normal in the world of cryptocurrency. In order for us to avoid losing money we must be patient to wait until all coins will increase in the near future.
Activity: 139
Now after the new year I think again the time will come ALTCOINS. In any case, I think the biggest yield you can get in atlcoins.
Activity: 560
I just feel that this is the best time to stock up our coins tho. Need not panic, stay positive and calm. Cryptocurrencies is futuristic and here to stay. The fall is just temporary, prices will rise again soon.
Activity: 238
Nothing dies why you think so badly)) This is a temporary phenomenon that constantly infiltrates the market. There is nothing terrible.
Activity: 92
I don't think that all coins will disappear. I believe it's just temporary process and it'll end up soon. I'm an optimist and I believe in a positive outcome for all of us. It's just necessary to find the right moment to invest your money.
Activity: 210
I think that we have not yet reached the bottom, after which active growth will begin. I think only we will see the beginning of market growth only after bitcoin has dropped to $ 5000.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
This conversation has been going on for several months and it is obviously decided that cryptocurrencies are not going to die for several decades.Just another drop in the rate will soon normalize everything
Activity: 322
Believe me, it absolutely does not mean the end for coins. This is a temporary drawdown that lasts for a certain time, but soon all the coins return to their previous value and will continue to grow.
ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
This week is another bloody week for all of us.
And it seems its going more way down from here.
I am going to hold my tokens are coins for sure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
I do not think any coin is dead. There is only a general decline. But I believe the coins will rise again
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
It's one thing which crypto market, it's goes up most time and down most times. you should take it as investment and leave it for some months or years then you can come back for it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Not at all. The crypto party has just started. Many coins will naturally follow the product lifecycle and go into oblivion. But some will live and prosper for long.

If the market turns red sometimes, it never means that altcoins are dying. Vice versa, it shows that cryptocurrency is active, and it works.Naturally, some weak alts will vanish, but most of them will survive.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Crypto will never die, where you have such a decadent mood? Consider that this is a temporary amendment to health in order to then get up and do a big upgrade.
Pages:
Jump to: